Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Freaks (Roleplay Between AkioxGhost and Imusiclovah) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:22 pm
Please, if you are not a part of this Roleplay, do not post here. This is for the soul being of us two enjoying each other. Thank you ^^

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:30 pm
FREAKS. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE.

Welcome to Shuto Academy, an extremely prestigious school which is well known for their brains and abilities to study until you drop. Literally. We at this school have no real intrest in fun, or your out of school life. In school, however, we have strict guidelines about how we run our school.

1. No sleeping in class, if caught, you will be sent down to the discipliary room where you will recieve your punishment.

2. Do not text in class, if you do, you will be sent to the disciplianry office.

3. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT talk about music or any other sort of pop culture inside the hallowed halls of Shuto. If caught, well, you're own your own for that one. The students will take care of you.

Welcome in the freaks.

These two students, well they have a repuation for being those....imbicilies who love....music. They certainly have their work cut out for them in getting through their highschool career.

Idiots.

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:49 pm
THE BOY.
Name: Makoto Sato
Bio: Makoto's father was a violinist for the philharmonic, and at an early age he invested time and money in lessons for all his children. Makoto initially found a distaste for the violin and instead found solace in the Cello and Piano. Most of his other siblings quit all together, yet music had already weaved it's way into Makoto's heart.
At the end of middle school, after gaining acceptance into a well established highschool, he began to lose interest in school work. He found a moleskin notebook with ledger printed on the pages, and took a crack at composing.
By the second year at highschool he was known as the "Piano Boy". It wasn't the worst nickname in history, but it was the only one he had allotted them. His studies are slowly falling, yet he seems to pay them no mind in this year.
Personality: He is known for being quite and cold. People who had previously spoken had only been able to force out a couple of sentences before he made a swift exit.
Pic: User Image

THE GIRL.
Name:Hikari Setstuka
Bio: Hikari always has been and always will be a freak to her friends. Wait. What friends? The girl barely talked to any way at the academy, the lot of them stuck and and only caring about their precious GPA.
Her mother was a singer, her father was a guitarist. She felt as though it was bred into her genes, her love of music. Only time told that she in fact did have the voice of her mother, and her fingers could easily dance along the neck of a guitar. She loved music, there was nothing else to it. However, she was looked down upon at the school of course.
She was, however, smart. Book smart as much as musically talented. She was passing all of her classes, but she had the reputation, and constantly called nickname, 'songbird'. She would hum whenever it was quiet study time. Let's just say, her backside is used to the ruler.
Bio: Hikari is a warm, friendly person on the inside. She would really love to make a friend at the school, but the remarks and name calling has caused her to become calloused, unresponsive to her peers. She tried to avoid the public and most of her time was spent on the roof of the school, playing her guitar that she had shoved away in her locker.
Picture:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:16 pm
Makoto "Piano Boy"

User Image

The alarm clocks were loud, and surround his futon. Soft music and daylight no longer had an effect on him. He silenced the bells, one after another, then got ready to shower before school. For Makoto Sato, this was a daily ritual, and even this thought came across his mind as he toweled himself off every day. He had the taste of disgust in his throat. He hated such things as rituals, yet he supposed they existed for some purpose.
He got dressed, his uniform coat under his arm, and his headphones on. Makoto made a quick stop in the music room, where father kept all the instruments he collected, and stroked the piano keys until he heard his Mother call for him to come get breakfast.

I wonder if the day will come, when I can play freely,he thought.

He boarded the train that took him Shuto Academy. Many other student's took the train as well. They all kept their distance from him, because the closer they got, the more they could hear the gentle hum of music spilling from his headphones.
Another day begins.  

AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:34 pm
Hikari "Songbird"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Wake up you sleepy butt, it's time for school, get up or else I'll send my evil spiri-!"
Hikari rolled over, pressing all the buttons on her phone until she finally reached the one that turned off her alarm. She grumbled in protest, her sore body telling her to curl back under the sheets to hide from the bright new day, but she knew she had to get up. She crammed last night for a chemistry test, and knowing her teacher, he was going to start as soon as the bell rang. She pulled her hair up into a messy pony tail and stood, wobbling over to her cuboard.
Slipping her uniform lazily over her unresponsive legs, she tripped and fell, waking herself up with a knock to the head from her chair. She glared at the wooden, evil, being.
"I'll kill you someday," she said to the chair, who of course in response, made no answer. She strapped her guitar on her back and ran down the steps, noticing her mother and father were both gone off to work. Her father worked at a firm, putting all of his musical history aside, and her mother worked at a ramen bar down in the city so she also hid her talent.
But Hikari refused to.
Grabbing a granola bar, she ran out the door, her guitar bouncing against her back. She reached the train, shoving past other people going to the Academy.
"Hey watch out, SongBird is here. Wanna sing for us, songbird?" She heard some of the snobby girls from her class using that name of hers, but she simply slipped her earbuds into her ears and fazed them out.
And so the cycle continues.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:46 pm
Makoto "Piano Boy"

User Image

Makoto saw the song bird jump onto the train, his ears were filled with jazz yet he could see the lips of the other female students flapping like the wings of bees. They were saying "Songbird". I wonder if that nickname gets to her, he thought. They had never spoken before, despite being in the same class for two years. Makoto always feeled it was because of the treatment they received. Would things get worse if he started talking to her? He could hear see the muttering of the male students now that surrounded them, and some grimaces from the woman. Makoto's song had reached it's crescendo, and he forgot to turn it down.
At least that may take some heat off of the girl, though.

Everyday has it's rituals though. And though he refused to take off his headphones, there was one ritual waiting for him when they got off the train that he hoped he could avoid.

AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:41 am
Hikari "Songbird"

Hikari glared as the crowd began to surround her. She bit her lip back, trying not to lash out at her classmates who tried to get a rise out of her. She wouldn't let them, for sure this time. Once, she punched a girl in the face, and it ended up being her class president. She was sent directly to the principals, of course.
When the train finally rolled to a stop, she shoved passed some of the other kids who were still trying to mock her and accidentally bumped into the one they had called Piano Boy. She had seen him around class, but was a bit too shy to talk to him because if they were to start talking, he would proabably be made fun of too. And she certainly didn't want another person to suffer as much as she was.
Slugging her way up the hill to the Academy, a girl came by and shoved her to the side, causing her to fall and scrape up her knee. "Aish" she let out a breath of frustration and thanked god that it wasn't her guitar that had fallen and broken her fall. Standing, she looked down and saw that her knee was bleeding not to far away from the one that she got yesterday. This shoving thing was something that had happend normally to her.Still not showing any weakness, she continued up the hill by herself. Of course she was also avoided like the plauge when she turned up the music in her ears to block out the ones who were still jeering at her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:47 am
Makoto "Piano Boy"

User Image

He left the train, his music screaming in his ear, and his heart filling with regret. Even if he would have been ridiculed, that wasn't much of an excuse. He felt the same disgust he felt for the rituals he lived everyday.
Makoto knew the ritual he wanted to avoid the most was coming. He took off his head phones, and placed them in his bag. A hand from the side shot out and grabbed him by the collar of Gakuran.
There was three senior boys in front of him, and they absolutely loved this part of the day.

All he could do was hold his backpack tightly to his chest, making sure the headphones inside remained unharmed.

After they get bored, like every bully always does, he put his head phones on, and returned to class. The teacher shouted at him, "You're late!" But he paid him little mind. The bruises and marks on Makoto were invisible.

"I'm sorry it won't happen again."

iMusicLovah

AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:17 pm
Hikari "Songbird"

Hikari looked up from her book that the teacher was currently lecturing on. She saw the boy, it was the same boy from before, 'Piano Boy'. She felt a rage boiling inside of her on how damn insensitive everyone at this damn school was, but honestly, she personally knew she could do nothing to stop the discrimination of her and that boy.
In reality, the boy sat down right beside her, only a few desks over from her own. Crumpling up a piece of paper, she scribbled a quick note on it.

Now you listen to me. Don't let those b*****d bring you down, they don't really get us.

She balled the paper tightly, and with a swift moment, tossed the note on his desk when no one else was watching. She quickly went back to her books, an embarrassed look tinting her pale cheeks.

AkioxGhost
I shall help you in the speeding up process ;3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:28 pm
iMusicLovah
Ty xD I was gonna do something similar soon. It's hard getting two supposed to be introverted characters to talk to each other lol

Makoto "Piano Boy"

User Image

Makoto looked down at the paper ball on his desk for a bit, half expecting it to be from another bully. He took in a short breath before unfolding the paper, smoothing out the edges and all.
Makoto shot a quick glance at the girl, Songbird she was called, yet he had never spoken to her. Was she perhaps blushing?
A small laugh escaped his lips, and a small smile appeared.

He took out his own paper.

"Thank you... I'm Makoto Sato. I'll be fine, I'm getting used to it."

He felt that, for some reason, a simple thank you wouldn't be enough to show his thanks for her compassion. Makoto took the paper and folded it into a diamond shape, making sure every crease was tight. When he saw the opportunity, he flicked it towards her like a Frisbee, as it glided to her desk.  

AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:35 pm
Hikari "Songbird"

The girl saw the very well made dimond make a plop on her desk and the smile on her lips widened. She read the small note, a little giggle passing through her lips, her indifferent facade wearing off towards the boy. He seemed to be a pretty nice kid. Taking out another note, she scribbled another note on it.

"So tell me, how did you become the Piano Boy? I've never once seen you playing in the 5 years we've gone to school together."

She again made sure that no one was looking and tossed the next note to the boys desk.

AkioxGhost
short posts are short, but we'll work up to larger ones after the intro shtuff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:48 pm
iMusicLovah
Longer posts I feel are something I really need to work on xD My bad.

Makoto "Piano Boy"

User Image

Makoto ran a hand through his hair, his mind was split, with one half focusing on school work while the other was thinking about Songbird. She seemed nice enough, and she was pretty enough that people should love her. It was irritating that such things were taken away because of people's dislike of music.
He heard a giggle escape from the girl as he looked back at her, he didn't understand if he had said something funny at first, but he smiled. Knowing that he had her happy in some way left a good taste in his mouth.
This time when he got the note, he had to think for a bit. It had been a long time since he had even thought of the origin of his nickname.

"It was a long time ago. Back in middle school, I would play the piano every day at my home, then in my last year, a boy who lived next to me over heard me. He wanted to let everyone know for some reason, that he lived next door to a freak. I think he's still in our class too... Things like that, just stick. At first I even heard that other classmates had come to my house to hear for themselves. How about you? What's your name?"

This time when he sent over the diamond shaped note, he drew a smiley face on it.  

AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:21 pm
Hikari "Songbird"

She tapped her pen on her desk to a rythm in her head as she waited for the boy's reply. Some of her classmates glared at her, so she stopped. Mentally she stuck out her tongue at them, but outwardly, she just returned back to her deadpan expression. As she saw the note flop onto her desk, she saw the smile and felt herself smiling again as well. The notes seemed to be getting more and more friendly as the class went on, but unfortuantely, class was almost over. She flipped over his note and wrote hers in small little letters.

My name? Hikari (: . But my nickname? SongBird. I remember it was....9th grade? We were showering after gym class and I was one of the last kids left. Unfortunately, some of the girls were left behind and so they had heard me singing in the shower. A very embarrassing time, I assure you. At first, I liked the nickname, thought it was pretty. But now...now people spray paint it on my garbage cans, they mock me for it and start whistiling in my face, and even once, I got a dead bird shoved in my locker.

She frowned, but wrote a few smiles on the back of her note as well as she then folded it into a crane.

AkioxGhost
You're doing well for just getting back into the whole roleplaying thing, I wanted to say :3 Long posts are definitely something you work up to...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:53 pm
iMusicLovah
True smile This will definitely help me out! Thank you

Makoto "Piano Boy"

User Image

Makoto heard the rhythm of the girls pen, it was a nice beat. It made him long for something that he really didn't do often in public. He took out a small notebook that he kept in his bag, though it wasn't something that people looked for when glaring at a musician, it certainly would have been cause for anyone to give him some extra grief.
Inside the notebook was a series of blank ledger, where music could be born.

He was surprised to find a crane find his way to his desk, and he chuckled a little. Makoto hadn't seen a folded crane in years and he felt bad having to unfold it to get to the letter inside.
He frowned, reading about what she was going on in her life. Sometimes getting punched is taking the easier punishment.

"I'm so sorry... People can be a**holes. But hey, were not alone anymore..." Makoto blushed a little bit writing this but he didn't erase it, this was how he felt. "You're strong to be going through this, Hikari.. Things will get better."
He wrote this on the back of the ledger paper, and then, on the other side, a new melody was written to the rhythm she had tapped with her pen. Above the melody it said: "We should make music some time..."

Oh god, I sound like I'm some guy straight out of a television show, I can't believe I'm doing this, Makoto thought, folding the paper quickly and tossing it to her desk before he could change his mind.
He starred at his lap, tapping the rhythm she made on his leg.

Just hoping I'm not blushing or anything silly like that...  

AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:16 pm
Hikari "Songbird"

Hikari looked at the letter and held back a roll of her eyes. Damn this guy was cheesy. But it was cute, she supposed. She picked up her pen again and scrolled a few more words now.

You know, being friends with another musician does have its perks. And hell, if you want me to, I can make you a hundred of these cranes, they're not too hard to make (: .

Letting out a small laugh, she was about to fold up the paper again. But then she saw the melody that was written on the paper, the notes winding their way up and down the ledger.
She smiled. This was something she hadn't seen in a while. Without thinking, since she could read music, she started humming out the notes. What happend then was pretty much a blur of shouting.
As if the teacher had the ears of a bat(no pun intended Ash <3) he stopped and slammed His book down on the desk. "Miss Sestuka." That feeling of dread washed over her, a cold sweat budding on her neck. She looked up to see the man staring directly at her. Of course she was the one to blame, she was the only girl in the class who liked this kind of thing. "Miss Setsuka, if you would please report down to the disciplinary office."
s**t.
She stood, her ears burning with embarrassment as she slipped the boy beside her the note she was about to send him. Leaving the class quickly, she heard the snickers of her classmates behind her as she shut the door, starting her walk to the office of doom.

AkioxGhost
No problem.^^

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas