I am in the swing of finishing up an rp & I'm of course going to need rpers so I'll tell you the base plot & you can decide whether you're interested or not, the rp is in the science fiction forum of this guild.

The rp is based in a cyberpunk city, it's about 6 gangs & or crime syndicates, it's up to whoever makes them 3 of the 6 gang/syndicate slots are already taken so 3 slots remain. In this city these 6 gangs/syndicates are on a rise they have been operating in the city for sometime now, but they seem to be unaware of each others presence or they just don't care about each others presence. The city is rather dull during the day it's always raining & the city is covered in clouds, but at night everything changes, the rain slows to a heavy drizzle & the bright colorful lcds cut on & everyone comes out to party, club, shop & etc. but this is also the time when the gang/syndicate groups come out to control the city. Eventually gang members start running into each other at the clubs unknowingly & start to clash this sparks rivalries they fight & kill under the cover of darkness, until eventually they get so fed up with other gangs presence & bring the violence to the day time causing havoc in the streets of Cyber Ridge......this is the base plot.

The rp name is W.T.S.C.S. you'll get the title if you read the intro.

Come join us gangs are first come first served you can also reserve them. SciFi forum