Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
RPer looking for group or 1x1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:22 am
Hi my name is Erwin aaand if you haven't heard of me then that makes things a teeensy bit difficult because then you don't know what my abilities are---what my capabilities are---and such and such and such. Before you reply to me with a 'Hey You Join My RP Based On The Fact It's Open and Accepting Right Now' then---I think you should look at my most recent RP posts from Barton Town as examples. You can find that using the decorative link button below or by hitting the menu under my avatar for recent posts (I think that works too maybe).

User Image

No offense to your excited-ness or super-friendly-ness. I just fear rejection like crazy and ._." so for your own good and mine it's better that you scope me out first and mull over whether or not I'm a psycho serial killer, if that's a good thing, or whatever---you know, stuff like that! I'm a very experimental writer. I use similes and metaphors quite a bit.

Personality-wise, I am best suited to play comedic roles or something close enough related to that nature like a trickster god or a Brer Rabbit or a Cunni Anansi. I can be hilariously good or hilariously mean. I do well with RPing as tough guy characters or dudes with attitudes too I think!

If you think you like me or can find a use for me or if you have a story in mind that I will do okay for then pitch me an idea or something like that. If you approach me, I hope that means you're sure we're compatible from the examples I provided via the link? If you require more samples then I have some lying around but they're not as recent as ROAR. That way---no cheating! No writing samples that took me months to write!

Plus, you will have to watch out for my run on sentences. I don't know how to stop running them, but I try my best not to do them and most of the time trying isn't good enough.

I have a 300 word minimum per post self-rule with an average of 400 - 500 word posts. If you prefer posts that run to 1000 words then I can do those too but you have to wait a bit longer because~ I think fast but I type slow as a turtle with push-pencils taped to his forepaws.

My favorite colors for text are firebrick, tomato, darkgoldenrod, and goldenrod. I hope those are legible for you because I have an aversion to cooler colors and I must use warm ones.

Oh and~ I'm only interested in original character stuff. I'm not too into RPing as existing characters like from anime.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:50 am
Crocodylus

Hello there! I was looking for a literate rper like you! Unfortunately I don't have any group ros available at the moment but would you be ok if we just planned a 1 x 1?  

Irina96

Quotable Singing

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:45 am
Irina96
Crocodylus

I have an rp you can both join here's the link W.T.S.C.S.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games