Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where we Stand (1x1 rp)(Full/Starting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:25 am
Where we Stand

Legend: Legend tells of a story about two heroes, that made a stand against a demon army. They fought bravely to the end. Now to this day there names are engraved in the center of the town of .jpg]Alazne. Showing the people that even commonwealths can be heroic. Many joined the Military only to become heroes. Saving everyday lives against the demons that were left from the battle 300 years ago. But 3 years later, that all changed. The town of Alazne doesn't exist in the history books anymore. Because what happened to Alazne. It was overrun by a demon king who calls himself Akura. A mighty demon who rose from the ranks and defeated the recent king of the underworld. Standing above all, he faces the military and with a swift command. The town Alazne falls. Now what exists in Alazne is bones and old rusty armor and weapons. People who survived this became homeless and lived only to make money from picking up weapons and armor from the dead. The Town of Alazne is now governed by a rotten and ruthless mayor. He makes power from joining the demons, and if anyone objects they are to be killed on spot.

The Now:
10 years later, two travelers appear in the town of Alazne. Only to find homeless workers trying to make a bit of scrap to live. The doors to which shuts the outside world is guarded by demon soldiers. From the way they look, they looked to be more like hired muscle. From here the story begins.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:33 am
Rules & Guidelines

Pm me your profile and name it "Two Travelers"
I will only be accepting 1 person. Whether its a male or female.

Follow the Terms of service

Be Respectful to each other
PG.13
Friends or it could be romance is always encouraged.
No Cybering
No Spamming or Advertising - if you must place it in your siggy.
No Killing unless you ask permission
No God Mode.

In this profile you don't need a Bio or history. In this profile you two already know each other and have been friends since childhood. You could be best of friends or you could be lovers. Talk it over with me. So I can get a view of each others perspectives.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Gaian name: [/b]

Also I'll make my character once we get each others views done together. That way I know what to create and be ready.

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:13 am
The Two Travelers

Name:
Mumper

Skills:
She is stealthy and acrobatic, adept in the art of the thieves, and deadly accurate with throwing daggers and knives.

Power:
Sight: There are three ways her sight surpasses normal eyesight, but it takes energy and concentration to use it. The weakest Sight, taking little focus, is Eagle sight; she can see farther distances and minute details. The second, which takes a bit more concentration, is Vital Sight; allowing her to see the heartbeat and aura of another living thing. The last takes the most concentration to use, and is called Spectral Sight; this enables her to see and even commune with the spirits of the dead.

Weapon:
She carries on her at all times a plethora of daggers and throwing knives, as well as a few homemade bombs, both incendiary and not. Smoke bombs, spark bombs, real bombs.

Personality:
Mumper is a spunky redhead, who always seems to be putting herself and her partner into danger. She is mischievous by nature and loved a good prank. She is very hyper most of the time and as she is also acrobatic, she is constantly bouncing off the wall and climbing onto the things she aught not to. She does not have many morals, and relies on her partner to make the moral decisions.

Appearance:
User Image
Gaian name:
Kiyiya Sakura (Call me Kiki)

Name: Raphael
Skills: Living the art of mastery, Raphael is a Traveling wizard. Along with his partner who seems to be greedy at times. He concentrated and focused with Buff magic and Healing magic. Giving his friend the potential to run around and do crazy stuff, But if his partner Mumper gets hurt, he uses the healing magic to strain her from moving which he uses force to keep her still for maintenance. But his other skills would have to be Deciphering, Light magic and Divine Magic.
Power: Holy Magic
Weapon: Magical Ring and a staff
Personality: Raphael is quite the intelligent type of guy. Hes more into battle tactics as well, keeping his friend from going manic to the locals. He's calm and patient and sometimes persistent. But Mumper doesn't know this, Raphael thinks of her of someone special. Not in a loveydovey way but in a way he doesn't want to see her get hurt. ... well not too much.
Appearance: User Image
Gaian name: AsianBro87  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:33 am
To The Gates of Alazne
well whats left of it that is.

Alazne a desolate ruined chamber, surrounded by stone walls and a large door just blocking the path of the two travelers. Inside the walls, bones and stones piercing over the hill of dirt. Names written with the names of those who fell against the army. The fools it would say. Also the engraved stone that stood high and bright over Alazne when it was in its prime of peaceful age now crumbled with the heads in pieces of the two who were named Heroes. Over the edge of the wall, several demon soldiers walk back and forth, keeping guard for those who intrude.

Coming into view two demons overlook ahead and see two traveling towards the large gate. With a raise of one hand, stretching back an arrow in the other a large sound of shriek pierced the air as it flew in between the two. A warning was a must, to see if they would run or fight. "Stay back! You are not allowed to pass through! Find another passage! Do as we say or Die!"

Finding himself walking Raphael noticed a feint sound and with a quick step he side step away to find an arrow pierced into the surface of the path they were walking on. "It seems were not welcome Mumper?" as Raphael said with a sighing expression. The demons who waited for there response only shot another towards the thieves feet. Trying to get her to jolt away. But with an instant Raphael conjured a shield spell and reflected the arrow to a tree just 16 feet away. "It's a battle men! Get ready!" Raphael who just dispelled his shield noticed a couple of demons hovering over and landing on there two feet with broad swords and spears. Some that were in the back stood high above the walls with arrows stretching there arms back to be ready for attacking on command. "It seems we have no choice in the matter..."

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:49 am
"You can't catch me! I'm the Ginger Head girl!"

Mumper walked alongside her mage friend as they approached the decimated town. "Wow... not what I was expecting." She said looking over the devastation. She squinted, zooming her Sight on the demon guards at the gates and along the perimeter. She did not like the looks of this one bit, but at the same time, she felt excitement welling up inside of her at the prospects of a fight. It had been a while since her last brawl, and she was itching for another. When an arrow lodged itself at the feet of Raphael, Mumper immediately had a dagger in both hands, ready to fling it into the throat of their next attacker. When an arrow went flying towards her, she was ready to dodge it and counter with her dagger, but Raphael threw up a shield. "Awww Raff, you never let me have any fun!" She complained as she readied herself for the fight, taking in her surroundings and noting the climbable structures to use later as vantage or getaway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:59 pm
A Battle that determines the Winner
Hoping its not them

As the demons wielding there weapons they began to charge head on towards the thief. From the size of there brains they believed the thief was an easy kill. But Raphael didn't allow it and through up some incantations from the side. Circling the field around them. "I'll give you 1 hour to have fun, when the time is up. Be ready to jump out of the circle." As he held Mumper towards him he gave a quick kiss on her lips, incantation them with a powerful buff spell to increase her skill attributes 3 times there normal skill level. Done with that, he began to mumble spell words that started to light on there own, slowly moving in curves to create symbols in the ground. One jumped up and charged with his battle axe swinging downward towards the Thief as the others followed straight behind him.

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:46 pm

Mumper sighed and rolled her eyes when he threw up the spell, enclosing the demon with her in a sort of magical arena. She hated how he never let her fight freely on her own. It was annoying. He always had to control her situation somehow. "Blah! No kissies!" she shouted after he had sneaked a snog, but she stowed her annoyance away and channeled her anger towards the demons. "Run home to your mamas!" She yelled at them and as they ran for her, she expertly jumped out of the way, flipping up and over it's head and slicing at it's neck and digging her daggers into his back, sliding down, leaving two long and deep gashes in his back. "Like I need an hour!" she called back to him, "I'll take care of this in twenty minutes or less!" She could feel the boost he gave her now. This irritated her more. It was like, after all this time, he still did not trust hr to handle her own in a fight.

As the other demons came in for the attack, she dodged around them and countered, looking bored. This was too easy with the boosts he had given her. Where was the sport. Like she had said, she had finished her fun within twenty minutes, standing on the pile of demons, glaring down at Raff, not pleased.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:23 am
Dragons great...

While spelling out each and every incantation Raphael kept focus knowing that the battle would be over by now. His over optimistic partner didn't realize that a group of demons began to hover from the sky and onto the battlefield. There seem to be more then what Mumper faced. It seems the whole group appeared along with a few Dragon's in the back. Bigger then two buildings together and thick skin able to prevent lethal damage form a blade or bow. But it was not resistant to magic which Raphael had the upper hand. "It seems your being a bit over optimistic of yourself Mumper. When I said an hour. I was being perspective about more demons. But it seems they even brought out the dragons. Your blades wont be strong enough to tear the skin. Hold off the demons and I'll devastate the dragons." Suddenly the circle began to widen then shrunk targeting the two dragons from the sky.

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:44 am

Mumper was ready to start on a rant, when she heard noise of more demons approaching from behind her. She turned around and saw the hoard, hearing Raff's words When the dragons arrived, her jaw dropped, eyes bulging. "Holy Crap!" She had never seen a dragon herself, but she heard the stories of those who had, and they were even more fearsome than she had imagined from the stories.

At Raphael's plan, Mumper nodded and pulled out her daggers, doing a quick sweep with her Spectral Sight to make sure there were no unseen foes. Aside from the usual lost spirits of the dead, there did not seem to be anything to worry about in that aspect. She cut off her Sight before it drained her too much and began the fight. She did a well enough job holding back the demons, no longer annoyed with the boons Raff had given her. She never learned her lesson, even after time after time of seeing how Raff's predictions and preparations were well founded.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:50 am
"Be my divine light"

As Raphael was, he created a delay spell in the sky along with a few spells to keep the Dragons from entering Mumpers fun. Using his fingers he guided his spells with a instant blow to there heads and to there stomachs. "Oh Divine mother, with angels voices an all." as he started to summon a divine spell it began to circle the dragons from all sides. With every incantation Raphael used was overlapped together in a thick line of magic. Brimming as it started to brighten up the sky. Suddenly you could hear the dragons burning in the light. "Solar Shatter!" as Raphael yelled out. The dragons that were trapped inside were burning away as you could hear there screams of pain. Once the dragons were killed, Raphael released the corpses as they fell to the ground.

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Mumper heard the shattering noise of one of Raff's most impressive spells and turned to see the corpses of the dragons crumble into a heap of dead. She smiled, nodding with approval, but had forgotten to watch her back with the demons she had been fighting. One grabbed her from behind, holding her in a choke hold before she could yell. She clawed at the thick arms of the demon, struggling to get free and breathe. She was beginning to panic. She blinked hard, trying to concentrate on her sight. It was the most powerful of her sight, and it was hard to concentrate with the lack of oxygen going to her brain. Somehow, she managed to get her Sight to work. She looked around for any spirits that could be able to help her. There was one! He looked like a knight who may have been killed trying to protect this very city form these very monsters. She called to him mentally, bringing his attention to the corporeal world. 'You fight monsters? Help me fight these ones!'. Then knight turned to her and saw the demon. He drew his spectral sword and charged. The rage and hate this man had felt for the demons when he was alive filled him and powered his thrust when he rushed the big demon. Though the attacker was non-corporeal, the attack had so much energy in it that it made a gaping hole in the demon, who roared in pain and dropped Mumper, clutching his stomach as blood poured out and puddled on the ground. Mumper fell to the ground, gasping for air as her head spun. She rarely used her Spectral Sight to begin with, but rarer still did she use it to make contact with the ghosts she saw. She trembled there, on her hands and knees, coughing as she looked at the demons. One by one, wounds appeared on their bodies, but they could not see their assailant. Mumper blinked off her Sight and also could no longer see the ghost. Her vision tunneled and her strength left her. She allowed herself to collapse onto the ground and wait for the world to stop spinning without her.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games