Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
B l a c k C a t - 1 x 1 Open

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image

██████████████████████████████User Image

In a world where every sub species or hybrid have all but disappeared our story begins.

Humans, the more dominant being on this continent has flourished. While they are unaware that their habits have left their neighbors weary they are more or less surprised. That after a span of a few decades the tailed beasts have...vanished.
All of them but the few brave or unfortunate who couldn't bear to leave their homes. And by few, we mean quite literally but a few. One of the more known being happens to be a crafty wolf hybrid who is none other then the head of transportation. Dealing with all that is related to trams, boats, roads, trollies and the works. It is a million wonders why he stayed but then again, he is rich. Why throw away because of something petty. Many have questioned why only he has remained and so many of the others have not but the man is as unyielding as a stubborn mule and refuses to answer to anything let alone anyone. The second happens to be female. A beautiful and exotic harpy of sorts. Feathers as lush as the most vibrant bird and voice as heavenly as the chorus of light itself. She owns a less then satisfactory business.. A high end club that entertains people from all around. No it is not a dirty slum bug like one might think but a rather famous reservation only club where starting performers can get their feet underneath them. She has been known to take nobodies underneath her wing and teach them how to be flashy, gorgeous and thriving. A real talent thrived women but yet, nothing comes from her on this mystery as well. After years of trying the human race have all but forgotten. Going back into a routine that have blinded them to the truths hidden just under the surface.

The tailed beings were sick. Sick of mother earth being lost to the new day needs and craves. Tired of being exploited and hopeful on returning to a more primal state.
This is why they left. To escape the metal cities and return to their wooden villages. As obvious as the answer was no one thought to look between the trees or out to the sea. Instead they wonder about in the forgotten and revised towns and lands that was once the homes of the mythical beings.

Decades later however...it comes to the interest of a very high end man that one has been found. A man of wealthy riches and twisted taste. How so? Well he collects exotic and rare items. A simple hobby that most celebrities and company owners had yes but he didn't only polish old coins and vintage vehicles, or antique tea sets no. This man liked to hunt for rare beings, scrolls, myths, idols, totems...border line taboo in most places. While his hunger for such strange things was lost on his co-workers and the media itself he found it normal.
So one could imagine when a small fib over a certain tailed beast reached his ears that the man went into an almost frenzy. He wanted...no HAD to have is! And he was willing to do whatever he could to get it. At first he went small. Sending shout outs to the traderNet to see if anyone had any kind of info over the topic. It took a while but an unknown sender emailed him a sighting report. Curious the man could only chuckle as he began the next and more logical step. An offer, mailed out to every inhabitant within an eight hundred mile radius from where he had been told of its whereabouts. Only this didn't seem to lead him anywhere for many people replied with dead end leads. Frustrated he continued his search until finally...something appeared. An inhabitant of a mountain village almost. An old set town that was perched on the hill tops of the twin mountains to be exact. Ones fabled to harbor the sleeping pair of dragons. The land was beautiful and almost untouched by anything of present time. It almost made sense to the man that this was where the creature would be hiding. In some place...obvious. So to archive his goal the CEO did some digging and came up with some names. Apparently the tailed being was harbored as a child. Young and being taken care of by a couple who had been unable to bear any of their own offspring. Typical really..

Yet as many offers as he sent this pair of nesters he was unable to get what he wanted. Fed up with the situation he turned elsewhere. To something..no someone who could get him exactly what he wanted. A man who had nothing to loose but everything to gain. Combing through the cities he received a reply from a imprisoned man known by Eiji. A boy almost who had quite the record for heists. While the rich man was disappointed that he had only stolen things along the lines of layouts, deeds, precious heirlooms, and money. He was willing to hire the man anyways.
With a fine set of instruction he sent this Eiji out on the hunt. To capture the beast and bring it back to be collected amongst the twisted mans belongs. Like a polished trophy...it would sit...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:38 pm
User Image

████████████████████████████

1. Please follow TOS Rules. Or else...I will back out of this because I do not wish to be hunted down and murdered for breaking rules yes...

2. Please Please, no txt talk! No one liners, and third person only. Which means no "I went downstairs and I grabbed a soda."...
I usually write at least two to three good paragraphs (five-eleven sentences each) and I expect the same back. Its a little disappointing to only get five sentences in return.

3. No Rated R Nonsense....I've never written it and i'm not exactly sure I would want to. So don't try it alright..thank you.

4. Please, if one is interested send a profile to me through PM! I plan on claiming the Thief in this story so that leave open the neko.
Why I don't really mind what gender it is nor type of neko (dog, cat, fox preferably) I don't want any vampire/werewolf types alright. I will allow one ability but more or less something along the lines of elusive assistance or heighten senses.

If your interested shoot me a notice through PM! thank you!

Tweeterbri

Tweeterbri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:46 pm
User Image

████████████████████████████

User Image

Ν α м є
Eiji Brae

Λ g є
Twenty One

g є η d є я
Male

R α c є
Human

Γ Ι κ є s ▎▎D I s Γ Ι κ є s
Likes; Being the Best, Various Music's, The Job of course, Marbles, Tinkering with Contraptions, Adrenaline, oh and that feeling you get when holding something small in your arms? Yea, that one..

Dislikes; Deep Water (Never know whats under there right?), Being shown up, restraints, Lose of Senses, Sour foods, Getting lost (which is often..), Cold weather, birds, Coffee, Loosing his shoes

Ρ є я s σ η α l I Τ y
As any master thief knows, being able to put on another face at a moments notice is one of the best attributes one can have in their arsenal. Not being able to blend in with their surroundings is a fatal cripple. So his real nature is difficult to see amongst all of the various persona he can equip on the flip of a coin.
Most of the time however, he holds an air of cocky nature. Dancing around the swaying hand cuffs of imprisonment on his light feet and obnoxious jokes towards those who wish to throw him in a cellar for the rest of his life. While he will willingly turn around just to get the last laugh and in danger himself Eiji isn't completely stupid. Knowing when its time to turn and high tail it out of there. Don't bother trying to knock this boy off of his self built pedestal either for he has almost any regard to his social standing. Yes, he is a near mercenary for hire. Offering his services to the highest bidder from which he steals the hard earned or unrightfully items of others for cold hard cash. But what isn't better then that? Not the steamers in the basement of this city that's for sure.
Yet on a side note, once he has kicked on his slip grip styled sneakers and thrown in the towel for the day one will find that he to can be a normal person. Enjoying a silent hour sitting back on his ratty couch or leaning against the rail with his head thrown back to watch the uneven clouds float by before it got to dark. Slurp up a cheap cup of noodles or perhaps, pace the apartment complex to strike up conversation with the locals. Smart, clever, two faced, and bold also describe Eiji.

ß I σ g я α ρ н y

Will Come soon . . . . .

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces