Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫]The Bass Cannon of Otogakure [Training Grounds] {LVL 3} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:05 pm
The training grounds of Otogakure, filled will magical wonder and other things...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:50 pm
ShiningAce

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

Lars lands in the Training Ground with Mizuki and Cyrus being forcefully dragged against their will. The immortal Heiland gave a hearty laugh as he folded his arms and glanced around at the scenery, it was nice, excellent, peaceful.

"Alright, what do you two know and want to know?"

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image

"Well...." Cyrus said, putting a finger to his chin in thought. "Sound jutsu?" It would be fairly easy for him to learn them. It also seemed appropriate, now that this was his home. Cyrus' red eyes shifted from Lars' to the ground, back and forth. "If that's no trouble."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Neo Byakyugan ::: Jounnin ::: Ex-Akatsuki ::: Ex-ANBU ::: Black Metal Hands Implant ::: Ex Snake Sage ::: 8/8 ::: Sound Of the Forbidden Four

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

"I am a master of Katon, Suiton, and Raiton. I have a decent knowledge of Forbidden Jutsu, I know snake summoning's, a taijutsu style that compliments my Zao, Hyuugan, and Black metal implant and that about covers it." She would say with a small smile, sitting down calmly. Truth be told she had enough ryo to buy her all the scrolls through auto-learns to auto lean the sub element of sound. So she would pull out her book and begin reading poetry, "There is nothing I really need to know besides mission details when I receive one." She would state as she looked at him calmly, this gennin or chuunin boy seemed eager to please however.

Chakra Points= 240

Had0u

ShiningAce

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:06 pm
ShiningAce

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

"Here is the sound scroll of Oto, learn up to what you're comfortable with, I'll keep watch of you and when you're finished let me know so we can do a little test of your sound-based knowledge," he said with a smile as he tossed Cyrus the scroll and sat beside Mizuki, watching Cyrus train now.

"Well, I do need to do something for you Mizuki, as there are the Mist 7, the Kumo knights, and other lame groups, we have the Sound Four, which is a group of skilled shinobi who are amongst the elite of Oto's shinobi. I'd like for you to be apart of that. Now of course, I won't be doing the initiation exactly, my summon Poofie will be doing it. Up for joining the sound four?" He asked with a grin.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image

Cyrus eyed the scroll, then smiled. "Done." Through some unexplained phenomenon, Cyrus learned every jutsu on the scroll. He tossed Lars the scroll, then flashed him an innocent smile. "What's next?"

((I'm just going to auto-learn. I'll be moving my bank account and profile to sound shortly.))

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:22 pm
User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Neo Byakyugan ::: Jounnin ::: Ex-Akatsuki ::: Ex-ANBU ::: Black Metal Hands Implant ::: Ex Snake Sage ::: 8/8 ::: Sound Of the Forbidden Four

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Mizuki would look at Lars as he sat next to her and begin explaining these things about groups within each village, being whisked away at such a young age to serve the Demi God of Horrors and Raiden she never learned such things. When she was asked to join the Sound Four she looked to him with a slight tilt of the head, "As flattering as it is, I am afraid I am going to have to take complete advantage of the situation and accept." She stated with a small smile that finally formed.

Chakra Points= 240

Had0u

ShiningAce

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:36 pm
ShiningAce

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

Lars chuckled as he caught the scroll, grinning from ear to ear as Cyrus decided to learn the hell out of the techniques in question quickly with great knowledge. "Smart boy," he then stood himself up, having a new idea for initiation along with other things,"Mizuki, you and Cyrus are about to get well acquainted with each other, you see, I'm going to need a special ore that resides in the Resonating Mountains within the Rice Country. If you both could please bring it to me, you'll be paid handsomely for your efforts. Of course, it's not as easy as it sounds, you'll be facing a humongous mutated bat creature that decided to take refuge within the mountains and holds the special ore. Mizuki, this will be your initiation test into the Sound Four, Cyrus, this will be your Trainee entry test. This will count as a A-rank for both of you, not as significant for Mizuki, but pretty good for Cyrus. Defend each other, take that thing down, and come back with the ore."

(His stats are 9/8, he has a high-pitched screech that disorientates and induces nausea and excels in Taijutsu, know a vast majority of styles. You must defeat him in 10 posts (each) or else his stats will raise to 11/11. I will trust you two to fight this thing without me or anyone else controlling the bat, don't make me regret it. Make it a fun read. Kill it in one post or make it not believable and I'll make you both do it again.)

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image

"Sorry sir, I'm gonna have to pass for now. I'll stick around and train some more."

((I'm going to Virginia for the weekend. Friday - Sunday. This my way of getting you guys out of rp stuck.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image
Mizuki Zao Hyuuga

Mizuki Battle Theme
Mizuki Entrance Theme
Mizuki Is Pissed

Well that screwed up a lot of plans [but seriously this is OOC for a minute, have fun ^^] She wondered what the Otokage had in store for her now. "I could always accompany you as protection detail to Leaf." She stated calmly.

Chakra Points= 240

Had0u

ShiningAce

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:34 pm
ll Mizuki-Sama ll

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

"That wouldn't work, you see, we still need to protect Oto and keep it safe, meaning that you could either go for me, or you stay here," he said as he glanced to Cyrus, nodding to his request to train a bit more instead.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:01 pm
((Well i'm back and it seems like nothing has progressed. Lars should just force Cyrus to go.))

Had0u

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:49 pm
ShiningAce

User Image
User Image

xxxxx

"Alright, new mission, go kill a titan to become a Jounin, its a Colossal Titan and we had received word of it terrorizing Post Town. The weak point is at the back of the neck and if it takes too much damage it will begin to regenerate rapidly. Remember this...any other abilities that it has are unknown even to us. So, up for it?"

(I'll be playing the titan, you'll be killing me.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:55 pm
User Image

"Of course I'm up for it." Cyrus was excited, he hadn't had a decent fight since he died and came back. After all the jutsu he learned, and his brand spankin' new summons, this would be a cake walk. "I'll head over there now!" The eager Heiland sped off, at full speed.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:40 am
Had0u

I thought it was his turn to post... my bad

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]