Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
[♫] A Bravado Worth Mentioning [Otogakure Hospital]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:12 pm
A hospital.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:03 am
Lars took Katsu into the Hospital and brought him to the medics who began to work around the clock in order to fix him up. They could rebuild him. They had the technology...sort of. NUR had a very low budget as of now, so there were some cut backs in the medical field. Katsu would come out of this right as rain. Lars, or rather, a shadow clone of Lars awaited for him out of his room.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:21 am
Had0u

Katsu came out on a cane the hospital gave him, after he refused the wheelchair. He held it on a belt like a sword instead of using it, his balance a bit off from the painkiller after-effects. He could dull pain on his own, but the damn medics insisted. He turned his eye to see Lars, probably a clone, waiting outside his door. Lars was the Otokage, he couldn't leisurely waiting in the hospital for a... friend? Pal? Subordinate? Katsu never considered what his relationship was. For now, he went with colleague. "Need something?" Katsu asked, somewhat annoyed at the pathetic state he came in with. Lars had apparently brought him here, so at the least Katsu owed Lars a bit for that, and Kleine for sparing his life this time. For now, though, he needed to train more to cover the weaknesses he discovered in his fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:21 pm
Sarah walked in quietly trying not to disturb any patiences who were recovering here as she looked for a nurse "now where are all the nurses.... id think for sure, id find one....." She thought to herself as the next thing she felt was her head hit someone and her butt hit the ground "Owwwy... Im sorry, i didnt mean to...." She stumbled abit as she saw the man who was with the bat from earlier "You... your lord Kage, right? My name is Sarah and i was hoping... you could help me and a genin named Aoi find a temp teacher....." she said, unsure if it was him or not.  

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:18 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound

Mikikarasu No Ayako

User Image

xxxxx
                                                    Lars smiled to Katsu as he and his shadow clone swapped out for the sake of dealing with the shinobi in the room themselves. The real Lars needed to be here. "Just wanted to check on you buddy, are you alright?" He said with folded arms as he awaited for a reply and then glanced back to Sarah, turning to her for a short moment, "pleasure to meet you miss, I will get you and this Aoi a temporary teacher until I can set up a squad within the village, go to the Training Grounds and a teacher should be there with you two momentarily, alright?" He gives a soft smile to the young lady.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:06 am
Aoi YamadaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Genin] - [Ninjutsu] - [Otogakure] - [Jiongu-- 1 Heart]

Aoi walked up behind Sarah and looked at all the patients. Quite a few were normal people that had been injured during the battle in the streets. He knew from personal experience how bad the damage could be, but unlike him they couldn't fix their bodies as like he could. If he could have he would have become a medical ninja, but his body had no aptitude for that kind of power.

------------------------------------------------

Chakra Points 117/132

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Genin || 50/50[10cp/p] || 6/6 Sp/St || Sound || Taijutsu Class ||

Enoki would arrive at the hospital, one of the few shinobi in the village who even after the Injuries sustained from the previous battle, was perfectly healthy, with the thanks due for this being from his unique body makeup. Swaying his upper body with each step, as if moving to a beat playing in his head, he made his way towards the room where the kage was, knocking on the open door as he entered the room, "Yo, Enoki Kenta, Genin, Squad assignment, blah blah blah." He'd already gone through this at the office, and didn't feel like putting as much effort into his words this time.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:31 pm
"Still pissed, but otherwise fine," Katsu replied, gathering up all his weapons. He'd spent years collecting these things to make up for his ninjutsu, but he was still lacking. He scratched the scab on his jaw, the one things Cyrus got from him. Instantaneous movement and darkness. It was a dangerous combo attack to be against, but not one he would fall for a second time. The rest of the scars from his own blades meant nothing. They were necessary at the time. He was glad he decided not to crash Lars' ship. That would be awkward. But he had more important things to talk about now. "I still need more power, though. Lars, I... need a favor. Can you give me Kleine's newest styles?" Katsu asked, hesitant since he never needed a favor before, or at least never asked. He'd seen Kleine's swordsmanship a long while ago, and since then it has improved, or appeared to. Katsu suspected it was genjutsu-based sword style. Nobody can move so fast as to create a clone, at least not one that can freely move like that. Kleine's normal movement capabilities also improved quite a bit, the precision and sharpness of it being nothing like that rough and insane movement that Kleine developed. It bugged Katsu that this god-like shinobi was still improving.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:02 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound

Zarud Helviiryn

Mikikarasu No Ayako

User Image

xxxxx
                                                    "Now why would I do something like that Katsu? You're a strong shinobi, meaning you shouldn't need the Heiland styles to strengthen your own personal gain. I'll teach it to you on one condition.Your quarrel with the Heiland family is over." He then looked to Enoki, Aoi, and Sara and smirked softly, "you three. Genin squad. Get to know each other."

User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:36 am
Katsu hesitated. His hate of Heilands went back all the way to his chuunin days. Genin, if he still had dormant feelings on that leg thing. It was a hell of a lot to let go. But then he thought back, further than this hate... [Strongest Swordsman in the World]. His nindo. What has it become now? Did he even have one? Where his answers should have been, he felt only hate. Vengeance. He gritted his teeth and considered seppuku, but ignored the urge. It solved nothing. "I... swear to end my current conflicts with Heilands," Katsu face distorted, full of rebellion, but his resolve was set. He needed Kleine's movement-type styles to augment his own technique-type styles if he was going to improve at any himself.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Mikikarasu No Ayako

Blessed Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:17 pm
She just sighed at the thought of a team, She really didnt wanna be on a team but she nodded at him politely and started to turn away " Um... sir... Do you maybe have a scroll for the Hozuki clan jutsus? I was kinda forced away before i could learn my clan jutsus..." She said, getting ready to head to the training field as much as she was gonna disdain this.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:34 pm
Aoi YamadaUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Genin] - [Ninjutsu] - [Otogakure] - [Jiongu-- 1 Heart]

Aoi wasn't sure about a squad either and tried to remember some of the advice his father had given him when he was young. “Better get in as much sleep as you can now because after the baby is born…”, "The best way to sleep with coworkers is to go out to a bar with them and hit on other random girls at the bar in front of them.", "Punch your boss in the face. It's the only way he'll respect you." Now that Aoi thought about it, his dad gave terrible advice to him when he was four.

------------------------------------------------

Chakra Points 117/132

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:17 am
Had0u

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:23 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound

Zarud Helviiryn

Mikikarasu No Ayako

User Image

xxxxx
                                                    He handed Katsu Elegance and handed the Hozuki clan jutsu to Sarah, "everyone, we're heading to Sand, make haste," and with that, Lars left the village as its kage, since the village was closed and being overrun by the citizens who were pretty pissed at Lars, not sure why.

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:34 pm
"Well, this seems screwed up," Katsu jested, looking out the window to see the riots. Nothing for it, they had to move. Katsu took the scroll and left with the Otokage.

[Exit]  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff