Demei's Yaoi/Yuri Characters [I will do customs]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demei_Demonica

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:26 pm
First, a few rules.

1) I am not used to the uke/seme/seke stuff. It confuses me. Just like I never really do the sub/dom kind of thing. But I will wrap my mind around it just for you guyssss.

2) Roleplays take place in PMs or threads. I don't care which but steamy scenes always go to PMs. No exceptions.

3) This is more of a warning sort of thing. I am new to Yaoi romances, even though I like them I can still be awkward, so patience is appreciated.

For Customs:
Send me the character you want to use in what sort of plot, and if I am interested, I will then ask what kind of character will be needed, and I will make the character. But if I'm not interested, I will turn you down. Don't think it's anything personal though. I may just not like the plot/idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:24 pm
Name: Amy Cross
Race: Succubus
Personality: Generally very understanding, and nice. But she's not at all quiet and laid back. She likes to be loud and have fun. She likes to do whatever she can to have the time of her life.
Yaoi or yuri: Yuri
Sub or dom: Both
Brief bio: She grew up most of her life as an orphan being bounced around from foster home to foster home. Finally, one day she ran away to new york, and finds herself in the middle of a world filled with more supernatural/fantasy creatures than she'd ever imagined existed.
Appearance:
Amy Cross  

Demei_Demonica

Demei_Demonica

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:38 pm
Name: Damien Elrose
Race: Vampire
Personality: He's pretty much as mischievous and energetic as one can get. He doesn't like getting emotionally involved with anyone, he just likes what he calls "playing" with people.
Yaoi or yuri: Yaoi
Sub or dom: Mostly dom but he can be very submissive
Brief bio: His life is a mystery. Sorry!
Appearance:
Damien Elrose

Name: Vincent Bleu
Race: Angel
Personality: He's very quiet and shy. But when he gets to know someone he really opens up.
Yaoi or yuri: Yaoi
Sub or dom: Sub
Brief bio: He was once supposed to become an addition to the arch angels, but things came up, and he went back to being a guardian angel. Unfortunately, people he was supposed to protect began to be able to see him all the time, and they tried to use his powers as an angel against other people. So Vince ultimately stepped down, and is now your typical angel who listens to prayers and send them on to God, who selects prayers he will answer.
Appearance:
Vincent  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces