Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
advancement question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DIAMOND-XIII_SSC

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:55 pm
is there any room for advancement in here or will most ppl just stay members? and if so what does it take? just wondering about these things  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:41 pm
Do not know, but the fact that mama mixed up guilds on me says that there might be potential.  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:39 pm
I used to be a regular guild member.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:59 pm
DIAMOND-XIII_SSC
is there any room for advancement in here or will most ppl just stay members? and if so what does it take? just wondering about these things
There is room for advancement for people who I know post and take interest in the guild, Since I am on numerous guilds, I also know who is active on other guilds, see who does what and can take those kinds of things into consideration, We need active crew here. I recently promoted 2 people who I know have input and I can count on to help out. If you demonstrate that, advancement is definitely possible.  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:00 pm
Serah of Silence
Do not know, but the fact that mama mixed up guilds on me says that there might be potential.
There was no mix up Serah, you know that- Yes you are a VC on another of my guilds, but you post ideas here and that is what counts.  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games