Reply Game chat
The next COD?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[g-M]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:48 pm
I'm not sure about you guys, but my time with COD has run its course. I've had them all since number 2 on the 360. The multiplayer has become too bland and even my combo of running round with a riot shield and C4 just isn't fun anymore. I bought Black Ops 2 for the zombies mostly, I didn't hit the max level on the multiplayer.

Without the zombies there's literally no interest to the game for me. I won't even entertain the thought of the single player story any more rolleyes

I really need a new shooter than breaks the mold of the current generation of the same old nonsense.

Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:59 pm
[g-M]
I'm not sure about you guys, but my time with COD has run its course. I've had them all since number 2 on the 360. The multiplayer has become too bland and even my combo of running round with a riot shield and C4 just isn't fun anymore. I bought Black Ops 2 for the zombies mostly, I didn't hit the max level on the multiplayer.

Without the zombies there's literally no interest to the game for me. I won't even entertain the thought of the single player story any more rolleyes

I really need a new shooter than breaks the mold of the current generation of the same old nonsense.

Thoughts?
I'd say play Borderlands since its like a FPS/RPG hybrid deformed gemlin mutant....or you can try the Battlefield series if you havent already.  

Hey its Nyarlathotep

Crew

Shapeshifter

11,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:54 pm
*Moved Thread* Since its a multi-platform game this belongs in the general chat forum.

Anyway yeah I lost interest in CoD so long ago but bought the last 2 black-ops purely for Zombies.

As for shooters that are different I'm not a huge FPS fan but some of my friend have like a cult following to bulletstorm so that might be something to look into.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:32 am
I like the zombie game play in black ops. 2!  

Tanker 2005

Perfect Conversationalist

13,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Firestarter 200
Game chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items