Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Pm role play search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exiled Monoceros

Shirtless Giver

5,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:01 pm
Hello. I'm Exiled Monoceros. I'm a literate role player (I'll probably write a paragraph or two... maybe three) and I'm looking for some new and interesting role plays. I don't have much limitations and I'm flexible. I can play male but I highly prefer to play a female. The kind of role play that I'm craving right now is the story or Persephone and Hades. I love the story and started with someone one time, but they just dropped. So I'm looking to start over again with another role player. I'm also interested in a roleplay (It doesn't matter what kind) that has to deal with our avis. Our Avatars you ask? Yes, our Gaiaonline Avatars. We dress them up to make them look like as they appear in the Private Message Role Play. I thought it would be a little more fun and interesting. (*Note: I do play Yuri)

My rules of engagement is pretty much be literate. I cannot stand a five to seven sentence role play. But, if you're interested, please send me a pm. Thank you :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:10 pm
bump. still looking ^^;  

Exiled Monoceros

Shirtless Giver

5,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash