Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:59 pm
The sun high in the sky, and only a few clouds here and there had proved for a long, warm day, and as Dove finally settled back into the side of the massive golden arcanine behind her to watch the sun sink as she waited, she decided that all in all, it hadn't been too unproductive. Errands had been run, her morning schedule had been kept, and her other matters had been tended to... and now, she was finally finding time to catch up with Rosie. It had been a while, and with the way things had gone, it was almost worrisome that she didn't know more about what the others had been up to, though, she guessed, she really didn't have much right to the knowledge anyway.

Since Kanto, the only news she had received were a few short texts here and there, during the times she had found enough inside of her to ask, to keep the connection there, without actually tampering with it. PokeCon had come and been ruined, and though she hadn't seen them, she knew they had to have been involved... Yuri had been safe and she had seen Luke since then, and Henrietta. Sera she hadn't heard from, but hadn't expected to, at all, really. She had no idea what had become of Dist, but she assumed he was alright, as no one had told her otherwise. Tymiko she hadn't heard from... Rosie, from her texts, had seemed alright, as she had the day they had gathered at her house for baking. Today would prove it, though.

She closed her eyes, her head tipping back and up to the sky, and lifted a hand to allow Lovey to settle under it, her hand sliding into the thick ruff around the eevee's neck as she settled once more. So many things had happened and changed since Kanto... it almost felt strange to know that she would finally have the chance to catch up with Rosie. Frustrations had demanded attention, situations had forced new decisions, and weaknesses had led to change. Indecision still haunted her like the plague, as did a new sense of self consciousness, scars, mistakes. Trust was a word hard to define, in most cases.

A heavy sigh. She was fine. She had taken on an edge that she never would have allowed in her past, but she was far from hating it. She had lived thus far, and even had some fun with it, right? That had to count for something, even if she still felt unstable.... but then, even that might not have been a bad feeling, on occasion, she thought. An odd sense of play and confidence had stemmed from it...

Her free hand smoothed the fabric over her stomach, the ridges below it giving her pause once more. No.

Why was she even thinking about all of this? Rosie was on her way, and things would be fine... Just a day to talk as girls, and catch up. Today would be good, and negative thoughts could wait until she was alone and without chore. Yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:51 am
Travel in her current condition had been much more egsausting then she had ever remembered it being, and she knew it had everything to do with her current psychical state. and to think, all she did was sit the entire time.

There was something warming about being back in Kodo though, not that she didn't enjoy seeing her grandmother again, or visiting other League regions.
It was just... good to see her home again, she supposed.

It had not been long that she was back that she had gotten into contact with Dove, and through a short conversation had agreed to meet the other women for a chance to catch up.
Though she was tired, and the rocking of the boat had agitated her side, Rosie had agreed with a large sense of gratitude to the fact that they would be sitting down the entire time. Or at least, she would request as much if that wasn't the case.

Riding would just agitate her injuries even more, so Pastin was resorted to striding beside her as she lead a number of her team to the aria she would meet Dove.
A flowered A-cut summer dress hemmed to her knees clung snugly to her waist, allowing enough support while not being too tight on her rips, proving to be a good support.

"Good afternoon." She spoke gently walking over to the form that she could not mistake as Dove and her pokemon, pausing just before the Archanine with her hands folded in front of her. "Hey Dove~"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:02 am
The larger pokemon, at the blonde's approach, had shifted, pulling her head up to appraise the young woman and her Rapidash, before looking to her own trainer for her reaction. The unfamiliar girl seemed to know her trainer, and while the knowledge did put her a little more at ease, Aurora chose not to risk it this time.

Dove sat up a little straighter, when addressed, leaned a little to look around Aurora, and smiled up at the other girl, offering a small wave. "Hello, Rosie!" she returned, before looking up at the Rapidash as well. "Hey, Pastin!"

Lovey's tail waved, and she offered a bark to both Rosie and the fire type in greeting, though she made no move to leave her friend's lap.

"That dress is really cute..." she added, turning back to Rosie, searching for an easy topic of conversation. "Very you."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:17 am
Rosie smiled at the return greeting, giving Dove a small wave while Pastin dipped his head up and nickered in reply to his own name.
"Thank you." Rosie answered "Its fun to wear." she admitted.
"What have all of you been up to this past week?" Rosie asked, closing the distance to approach the brunette. "Are you still training?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:00 pm
Oh, what all had she been up to in the last week...

"Not much, just...staying busy with things. Training is part of it," she grinned, shrugging a little. "Trying to work Aurora into the team. She seems to be an easy fit, if she would just listen to me."

The arcanine gave the girl an almost smug grin, but bumped her nose to her trainer's leg quickly after in a display of affection.

Dove shook her head. "How have you been? Things okay?" She knew Rosie had been at PokeCon, from multiple sources, and she had obviously survived it. To what extent, however, was yet to be determined, and while she didn't want to ask, Dove was curious to know if her sister had been one of the Rockets involved.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:54 pm
Rosie was glad to hear that Dove was keeping up with her training, and from the looks or it she was adding new pokemon to the team.
She studied the Archanine with Dove with a soft smile, always impressed with the size of those pokemon.
"I'm sure you two will get there, it takes work sometimes." Rosie knew how that could be, but with consistency it usually worked out in the end.

When asked if she was okay Rosie gave a polite smile, joined with a nod. Though she looked tired and warn, mostly to do with her injuries on top of the traveling she had done that day, it didn't seem to affect her usually good nature.
"Yes, Its been busy this last week, but its good to be home again."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:44 pm
Dove draped an arm over the Arcanine's neck as Aurora laid her head down, letting the girl's fingers play through her ruff. Her other hand continued to stroke Lovey. "She's got a mind of her own when it comes to fighting... She might not be a champion arena fighter, but I think she'll hold her own if we run across anything without rules, again..." she said, almost too seriously for the light hearted start of their conversation.

With a slight tilt of her head, Dove looked up to the girl, then motioned to the grass around her. "It's dry, I promise. Unless you'd rather not sit here..." she offered, noticing the girl seemed worn down. "We can go somewhere else if you want to... I just thought here might be peaceful..."

The tilt of her head remained as she studied the girl's face, somewhat baffled by her ever good nature. There was no way she would be able to hold that on her own, and the model wondered how hard Rosie had to work to keep it up. "Where did you go, again? I'm sorry... I'm not sure I asked before..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:24 pm
"Pop is a lot like that," Rosie sympathized "It takes a lot to try and reign her in, but she's been doing much better at controlling herself when she needs to."
A slight uncertain nod was met with Dove's comment about running across situation with pokemon without rules. Knowing full well what she was talking about. Needless to say, it was a reality, but one Rosie couldn't exactly wish on anyone.

"Oh, thank you. Sorry I get distracted with conversation." her confession was joined with a light apologetic giggle as she stepped over to join the other trainer on the grass, lowering herself gingerly onto her knees, and settling next to a Raichi that hopped off of Pastin's back and settled herself next to Rosie's side.
Vahy'n walked over to sit at Rosie's other side. While Pastin continued to stand behind his team.

"My Uncle brought me to Johto, where my Grandmother lives. She asked that we come down for a few days." Rosie explained. "After the Pokecon, she wanted to talk to me,"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:08 pm
Dove nodded, recalling the shiny Lopunny's behavior the previous time they had encountered, and offered a small shrug. "I'm sure she'll be okay," she smiled, scruffing her hand around in the arcanine's mane. Aurora glanced at her with large amber eyes, and grinned, before closing her eyes once more and enjoying the girl's attention. "She's getting better, and I think it's safe to say I've got her trust." Though, the girl thought, that might have been because Aurora was a massive dog with claws that could breathe fire and turn her to cinders at a moment's notice. She hoped that wasn't the case.

The uncertainty in Rosie's nodding motion was met with Dove's eyes falling from the blonde's face. It was a terrible reality, but one the model had finally accepted, dark as it was.

The smile returned, however, as Rosie moved to join her on the ground and as Kiss Kiss and Vahy'n joined them. The silent reminder moved the girl's hand to her side, and with a few flashes, the girls and Rosie's team would be joined by the rest of Dove's. Tobikuma rushed to the girl's side, making Lovey raise her head to greet him, as Sparky and Thierry stretched just beyond the small group before their trainer. The Rapidash reared, pawing at the air and shaking out his mane, glad for the space to move about. The typhlosion stretched tall--very tall-- then took his place at watch, appraising the familiar blonde with a stoic expression before settling nearby. The last pokemon to be released, Dove's small Mew, flitted immediately to it's trainer and to her shoulder, ducking under her hair as she giggled her greeting. Once her pokemon were settled around them, Dove looked to the other girl again, waving a hand in soft dismissal. "Don't worry about it! It's easy to get lost with words."

"Oh, Johto! That sounds nice... I haven't been there in a very long time," she admitted, settling again against the arcanine's side. PokeCon brought a slightly more tentative expression to her face as she continued. "How was your grandmother? Well, I hope? Did you two... have a good talk?" The final question was asked carefully, as the girl definitely didn't want to press Rosie for information if she didn't want to offer it herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:51 pm
Trust was important, without trust you couldn't have a team "I'm glad to hear that. and I'll be looking forward to seeing you two improve with each other."

Lifting her chin a little to look around as the other women's pokemon were all released, smiling as the team settled in.
Kiss Kiss held a hand out toward them with a soft "Raaaii" But otherwise curled up in a comfortable yellow ball next to Rosie.
Quite the contrasting demeanor was Vahy'n, the Vaporeon's sitting with her paws pulled in tight, giving her a tall upright appearance, her eyes quiet, gently watching the team around her and paying mind to the conversation.
She did glace at Rosie when the question of her Grandmother came up.

Rosie replied first with a nod, reaching up to brush some of the hair curling around her cheeks away from her eyes. "She's well." Rosie said with a smile "Hasn't really changed at all." a light giggle. "She was asked to be a guest performance in the orchestra in the Johto theater. they were hosting a performance for the University of the arts." Rosie placed her hands in her lap "My visit was in part to see her preform again, but mostly for her to talk to me about apply into the University."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:37 pm
Dove replied to Rosie's words with a smile, but said no more, unsure about the girl's words. Though she was sure there was no chance that the blonde meant any ill will, the words almost sounded condescending, and final. Nevertheless, she continued the conversation with the younger girl mostly at ease, grinning at Kiss's greeting.

Lovey, feeling it would be impolite to stay curled in her trainer's lap while so many others were out to be socialized with, moved from the girl's legs and stretched and fluffed her mane before moving around to talk with the other pokemon, and of course, Rosie.

Rosie's reply brought a smile to her face again, and she nodded in return, her smile widening as the topic took a turn toward the arts. "Oh! That wounds wonderful! Was she a part of a full show orchestral performance, or was it part of something else?" Her family--mostly her and her brother, unless accompanied by their parents every so often when a public outing would be deemed beneficial-- had taken many opportunities to attend shows such as the one Rosie seemed to be describing. It was a great honor, it seemed, to be invited to play in such an esteemed group. "She must be really proficient..."

Her head tilted a little, and while talk of applying to a university immediately piqued her interest, it appeared that maybe Rosie didn't feel quite the same about it. "University of the Arts? You're a dancer, aren't you?" she guessed, grinning. Rosie definitely had the build and personality for ballet--that much was obvious-- though dance in general seemed to fit. Then again, maybe she was a painter, or a director. "University sounds like fun... I actually visited the one in Sandalwood not too long ago." A moment, as she looked at the teams around them, before she grew a little more serious. "Are you going to apply?" University was a huge commitment, both in time and finances, among other things, and with everything going on as it was...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:44 pm
Vahy'n's attention moved down toward the Eevee that walked over, a gentle smile crossing her lips as she nodded politely in greeting to the younger eon.

"Well, Nana's been retired for a while now, they asked her to come back as a special occasion." Rosie explained, holding her hand out and smiling. "It was wonderful, She was accompanied by the orchestra for her solo Celloest piece, It was the first time in years shes been on stage, so it was a pretty big occasion! She's been celebrated in orchestra during her career, sometimes its a shame that she retired, she's just much older then she used to be."
"But... seeing her in stage like that again... its one thing to hear it in the house, but there was just something in her music, you could tell that she was happy." the girl rounded her shoulders, looking nostalgic and happy, glad to see someone she loved doing something that made them so, so happy.

She glanced up again. "She always wanted that for her family though, Mama was raised as a pianist, harpist and vocalist, but instead went into business, Uncle Bruce... well, she doesn't quite understand the music my uncle creates" she added with a light giggle, not at all surprise. Dubstep and electronica didn't so well mesh with an a more classical enthusiast, no matter how successful he was at it. "Then uh... Faleen, no matter how talented of a vocalist she was, always knew she would be building machines... that had been her dream for her whole life." Rosie heisted with that, her face falling as she brought up her sister. "Nana never really accepted that. So then there was me, being a performer was my dream, and she couldn't be more proud of that. I grew up loving nothing more then to be a dancer, singer, mother tough me how to play her instruments, That's what I was going to be, that was going to be my life."

Rosie shrugged one shoulder lightly, glancing up at Dove as she mentioned the university's "Yes, I know the one you're talking about, the Poke'Universality." She smiled furrowing her brow with a light laugh as she pointed out the schools name "I guess its founded by the League, since I'm not sure why its called that, its not really a pokemon school. My sister went there for half a year before she dropped out." Probably to become a pokemon trainer... was that was lead her to Team Rocket?

There was only a moments pause as Dove asked her if she was going to join the University, before she shook her head.
"No, How could I?" she smiled, though a bit sadly. "Maybe another lifetime I could have, but I've got other responsibilities now."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:05 pm
Dove listened closely to Rosie's story, a smile passing over her features. it was nice to hear someone talk about something that made them happy--really, truly happy-- even if it was almost to the point of gushing. She was sure she had done it herself. "So she plays the cello? That's pretty amazing..." A smaller smile, as she looked off for a moment. "Kazuki played almost everything a while back, but I don't think he ever played the cello. It's lovely to listen to when played live, though. Recordings never do music justice," she added, nearly parroting her elder brother's words. "Again, I'm sure she was amazing, especially if she loves it so much!"

When Rosie continued to tell her about her family, Dove listened attentively yet again, though she felt a bit odd about it. It was interesting to see a little more into the blonde's perspective, but being raised in not only a family, but also a society in which speaking of one's family life was so rare, especially to this extent, the model felt as though she were intruding, and wondered why the other girl would tell her so much without prompt. She did reason that these seemed to all be things related to her grandmother's perspective, and smiled again, and thought in an attempt to connect with her own family, and spare any awkward moments. Maybe if Rosie thought nothing of it, talking about things like this wouldn't be so bad...

Nevertheless, Dove found it a little more difficult to open up as easily, though she seem to try, a bit. "You've got quite a musical family," she noted fondly, looking off yet again as if drawing at distant memories. "My brother was always very interested in music, and for a while I thought he might not follow our family's plan for him. I'm sure he still plays when he can, though...I hope he does." She fell quiet for a moment, and smoothed some of the fur on Aurora's head, her brow furrowing a little before she forced herself to relax again. A deep breath, followed by a short laugh. "I used to get so angry with him; he would side with my parents when they 'asked' me to take vocal lessons, and in the end, he won. He also tried to get me to play his instruments, but the only ones I was ever even fond of were flute, and harp, actually," she admitted, hoping to also make that connection, since Rosie had mentioned her mother had played.

She smiled a little brighter as the blonde had finally confirmed her guess, albeit indirectly, and shifted a little, though she took a slightly more tentative approach, as she realized Rosie had hesitated and didn't seem as sure. "I've never wanted to be a performer. Not like that. I'm sure you'd be great at it though," she offered, her smile soft. "Do you still dance? I took courses when I was younger, and I try to keep up with some of it now--mostly just ballroom and some freestyle...ballroom is my favorite."

Dove nodded in affirmative as Rosie recited the name. "Yep! That's it. I talked to a few people over there, just to ask about some things." Her shoulders fell a little as the girl informed her that Faleen had been there for a semester before dropping out. Maybe it would be best to get off of the subject...

The pause was respected, and a sadness reached Dove's face, along with a strong curiosity. "Surely you wouldn't let things come between you and your dreams... who knows, maybe furthering school would help." That had been her very reasoning for the inquiries she posed the university in Sandalwood... Sure, it would mean giving up a few other things she was doing, but it was all a matter of scheduling. She did, however, understand that maybe Rosie hadn't been forced through such rigorous routines as she had. The differences between their childhoods and the years growing up might have been worlds apart.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:28 pm
"Kazuki?" Rosie asked, tilting her head in interest. "Who is that? What does he play?" She asked curiously, leaning forward a little. "He must love it is he plays so many." The people she knew generally only played a few, so the fact that he played almost everything really impressed her.

A fond smile returned to her lips, reflecting a softness in her eyes. "There is something about a live performance, It just moves you. you know?"
her shoulders rounded a little before she let them drop back down "The Ewell's have always been a very musical family," Rosie looked down at Vahy'n who let out a small coo of agreement. "Even if we don't take it as a career" She added at the end. Though it was only the last two generations who seemed to have been straying. "Is Kazuki your brother?" She guessed, listening to the girl continue on to explain about her brother's life plan. She felt a little stab in her heart, with the way Dove had put it, it sounded like her brother did end up going with what the family wanted. She had to admit she didn't know the details, she only had what Dove had hinted at, but something about it just broke her heart, either way she hoped they were happy.

"Vocal lessons!" Rosie chimed in, nodding "Oh I would have joined their side too~" She teased with a light giggle. "In a way you're still a performer, you do modeling after all," Rosie pointed out "I took dance since I was old enough to walk." A playful arch of her eyebrows. "Or so mom would say- but just about all my life I took dance, Ballet was always my focus but I was always into the more modern mixed styles, so I studied a variety to be able to create something unique." She placed a hand on her side, taking a deep breath. "It was going to be my secret weapon, to bust into the industry! But I haven't been a dancer for about two years now." Rosie admitted "Not since I made the decision to do pokemon training."

Perking up Rosie gave the brunette a nod in agreement "Ballroom is wonderful~"

"Oh, what did you ask about? Are you planning on going back to school?" This brought a curious expression to the blue eyes, Dove had gone to ask about some things, this would imply she was probably interested in going to a university for some kind of degree? Maybe she was going to pick up her career again? Or possibly a new one.

Her heart stung again at the look on Dove's face as she gave Rosie a saddened look. But the girl just smiled reassuringly back at her, and gently shook her head, reaching up to brush the hair out of her face.
"Its not exaclty that simple, I'm not going to say that it doesn't hurt sometimes to think about the life i could have, but things change, and I'm okay with that.." Her demeanor only brightened, her hands folding politely in her lap. "I can't let anything get between me and what I feel is the right thing to do. Not even dancing."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:14 pm
Dove nodded, answering half of Rosie's questions as she spoke: Yes, Kazuki was her brother, and..yes... he really, really did love it. She then half shook her head a little as she tried to think, her expression distant as she pulled at memories again. "I think the last time I saw him, his favorite was some type of mandolin, but he's always been best at acoustic guitar and piano." A bright, fond laugh. "Actually, the last thing he played for me was on a ukulele." The laugh faded and she hung her head a little, rubbing her wrapped arm. Of all of her family, it was her brother she actually missed most.

She brought another smile to her face as she nodded in agreement-- live performances were always best. As Rosie continued, and Vahy'n agreed, she smiled a bit more. "Any sort of entertainment like that is really hard to break into without the right resources, and even then, the industry can really ruin it for you." It was almost lucky, it seemed, that the blonde's family had been able to keep such a trait safe and simple. "I'm sure your family gatherings are wonderful!" she added with a laugh, shifting again where she sat. Aurora let out a soft huff, and looked at the girl, curious as to why she insisted on shifting every so often. Not that she minded. Too much.

When Kazuki was brought up again, Dove nodded another affirmative, and sobered a little from her laughter. "He is... He's incredible." She paused a moment, then decided that since Rosie had offered an insight into her family dynamic, she would do the same. "My family does politics, and always has. Father has a very serious position at head of international affairs and policy that he stepped into with Grandfather's influence... Kazuki is doing the same, since the public thinks our family does a decent job for now. He won't take father's position yet, but he does a lot of traveling for him, to talk with representatives from other regions. The sad thing is, he's actually good at it, too." Something about the way she spoke betrayed that she almost wished he hadn't been, and had been able to pursue his music instead. Though, of course, that would never be allowed. "We were--are, at least, rather cultured!" she grinned. "My family is very social, but we sort of had to be in some cases. We used to do a lot... things like going to orchestra performances, for example." A little shrug, as she swept her hand in reference to the topic of Rosie's grandmother's performance.

Combining the two topics, Dove continued, an embarrassed laugh escaping her as she tucked back her hair. "Yes, I'm sure you would have!" she laughed back, shaking her head. "It was...fun, I guess, but singing just... it's a little too intimate for me, if that makes any sense..." Her brows furrowed, as if she wasn't even sure that was the right description, but then again... it did. "I guess you could say that... I really wanted to try my hand at acting, since it combined so many different aspects of the arts, but...things change I guess." Acting would be difficult to break into, with so many other things now on her plate. "Dance has always been fun, though! I'm no professional, but like I said, I try to keep up with some of it. They really encouraged a few styles when I was signed, because it keeps you so limber, and mother insisted I learn others, so... I've dipped my toes into it." A small, somewhat more embarrassed look as Rosie admitted to not being a dancer for the past few years. "You still dance though, right? When you can? There's this place downtown that opens for mirror room appointments, if you call ahead... Maybe we could go sometime? I've met someone who ballroom dances beautifully, though I'm not sure he'd... do that kind of thing." Maybe it never hurt to ask, though in that situation... Mention of Pokemon training made her brow furrow again, but she nodded in understanding. It did take up a lot of time, and surely not everyone wished to run themselves ragged as she had chosen to do. Staying busy wasn't a bad thing, though, she reasoned.

She paused a moment, then redirected things, to the topic of University. "I asked about a few different courses. I wouldn't enroll full time, especially since it's so far away, but they do offer a few online courses... It would take a while, but I've been volunteering at the Pokemon Center downtown, and was curious to see how hard it would be to further that sort of education..." She slowed her speaking, almost losing herself in thought again. "Not just for pokemon, but maybe just general health or nursing type... things... It could potentially come in handy, considering..." Considering Team Rocket apparently had no qualms in tearing through people to get to what they wanted. Luke had been shot--and that hadn't even been Team Rocket involvement-- Rosie had been hit with the butt of a gun and her head split open. Sera had been wounded by a gun. Yuri had been nearly torn apart by the men who had attacked Luke the first time... She herself had been ripped into by an Absol, and the pokemon they had carried...

She looked away. "I don't know. It was just an idea. I might keep working it out with the University, just to see if it could work, but... I don't know."

A long moment, before she looked back to Rosie. "Finding time to relax and do something you love wouldn't hurt anyone, Rosie... You'd still be doing the right thing, just... maybe less stressed. I guess perspectives change, too, though." Her own had done a complete one-eighty the second she had stepped onto Kodo. A somewhat sarcastic laugh. "Sometimes thinking about the life I could have had makes me incredibly sick, to be honest, but figuring things out now is... a challenge."

An even longer pause, a deep breath, and then, "You were at PokeCon, right...?" Shaky ground, shaky ground...

Lovey, done with her rounds, moved back to the girls, and nosed at Rosie's knee, finally greeting the girl properly as the two young women talked.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff