Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Sailor Earth Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AmethystHeart

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:29 am
So I know alot of people have probably designed new sailors and Sailor Earth has the most creations. So here, I want to see a pic of your Sailor Earth Fanart.

Also, If anyone's created Sailor Sun, post those pics too. I'm going to post my fanart characters later.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:37 am
ok, this is really really old. i think i drew this in 1996..i was in 7th grade. now i'm a proffessional artist.....so yeah. this picture makes me twitch.lol
User Image  

Sailor Jupitere

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:50 pm
Heh, I never liked the idea of a 'Sailor Earth', because Prince Endymion/Tuxedo Mask is supposed to be the soldier of Earth.
Unless of course it was a fan character of a from another generation of Senshi, who was either Endymion's ancestor or descendant, or some such thing.

Still, it's neat that you want to showcase different versions of a often-used fan character. Since I had a Sailor Meteor (who was a villain, actually), I'd love to see other Sailor Meteors. surprised

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:02 am
ok, my sailor earth was made back when i was in 5th grade and still an anime newb. Her original name was Michelle but since lately i've been feeling nostalgic and wanting to bring her back again i changed her around a bit including her name. I drew this pic about 3 months ago incase anyone wanted to see my sailor earth (and here we are xd ) she's different than what she once was, but she's still the same basic person...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i also had a sailor sun and sailor comet that went along with her in 5th grade.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:23 pm
kawaiibunny3
ok, my sailor earth was made back when i was in 5th grade and still an anime newb. Her original name was Michelle but since lately i've been feeling nostalgic and wanting to bring her back again i changed her around a bit including her name. I drew this pic about 3 months ago incase anyone wanted to see my sailor earth (and here we are xd ) she's different than what she once was, but she's still the same basic person...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i also had a sailor sun and sailor comet that went along with her in 5th grade.

She's cute! I like her colors. I used to have a Sailor Sun and Sailor Comet too, but then I ended up making them non-Sailor Moon roleplaying characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:16 pm
I have like...Several versions of Sailor Earth.

>> Two versions are sister to Endymion.

Though One (my first Earth) Refused to serve the Moon Court.

But my other is odd.

She's his half sister- they share a father.

She looks like this.:

http://usera.imagecave.com/Seraphina/fired/earthwo.bmp.jpg

>> She's an odd ball.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lily-Hith-Silme

Loyal Gatekeeper

9,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:19 am
Luamervara
I have like...Several versions of Sailor Earth.

>> Two versions are sister to Endymion.

Though One (my first Earth) Refused to serve the Moon Court.

But my other is odd.

She's his half sister- they share a father.

She looks like this.:

http://usera.imagecave.com/Seraphina/fired/earthwo.bmp.jpg

>> She's an odd ball.

New outfit for sailor scouts, Cool cool razz smile You did a good job on her. *Gives two thumbs up.*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:29 pm
my Sailor Earth was like that too.

Her back story is that during the Silver Millenium she was Endymion's sister, but she wasn't a senshi since the 4 generals were around to protect the prince (and princess)

but now that 4 generals are dead (or atleast never do anything) someone has to protect Endymion, so therefore, fate chose Chirashi to protect him since evil is out to kill him.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:30 pm
I never made a Sailor Earth, though I did make a Sailor Wind, who was the second daughter of Usagi and Mamoru (though she looked older) named Stefini (after myself).

I did have a Sailor Star (my friend's senshi) and a Sailor Nemesis (my OTHER friend's senshi). I might draw all three of mine and make up a new Sailor Earth and maybe a Sailor Meteor, just for you guys.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:33 am
megamishizun
now i'm a proffessional artist.....so yeah.

You sell your art for a living?  

Yuki_Yue

ledesma757

Friendly Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:23 pm
My friend did a bunch of sketches for Sailor Earth and they have all been put up on my website. http://corzoconia_inc.250free.com/Gallery/Gallery4.html

Just to let you know there are a lot of other pictures there that my friends have drawn so you may need to look hard to find the ones that Bunny did.

I am sorry if some of the pics don't work I have been trying to fix the pages of my website but am pretty busy in RL.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:07 pm
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/893609/

My character Sailor Earth for the Sailor Moon series. [XD] Her real name is Eve, and she originally wasn't part of the Silver Millennium at all. She was randomly created as a senshi by villains (maybe Queen Beryl) to destroy the scouts. Eve has no memory of her past as a normal girl, but she gets flashes every now and then. Non to help her out though. She does possesses a power of psychometry like Mamoru Chiba in the manga, and uses it to help out the Police in crimes as a side job. She gets really famous too. After being healed by Sailor Moon, Eve continues that job. Eve is very timid, shy and doesn't talk much. She mostly hangs out with the Outer Senshi and soon she starts living with them.
So yeah, that's my Sailor Earth's story. ^^

I think I want to caller Akiko or Kaede now...  

autumn_rabbit13

autumn_rabbit13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:10 pm
ledesma757
My friend did a bunch of sketches for Sailor Earth and they have all been put up on my website. http://corzoconia_inc.250free.com/Gallery/Gallery4.html

Just to let you know there are a lot of other pictures there that my friends have drawn so you may need to look hard to find the ones that Bunny did.

I am sorry if some of the pics don't work I have been trying to fix the pages of my website but am pretty busy in RL.

Charity, Hi!!! hah! I remember that...I really liked that RP we did. xd heart That's when my SE was Mamoru's sister. xd heart Oohh good times, good times. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:09 am
man i thought i would never remember this. i drew a sailor sun before. she was kind of cute, but i drew her when i was younger. so it isn't very good. i think i shall redraw her and post it. -_^

p.s. did you guys know that the amazon girls are the asteroid senshi? cool eh.  

yume_miko

Aino_Haruhi

8,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:37 pm
I came up with a Sailor Earth character a long time ago, but she turned into a Sailor Sun character. I can't find any of my pics of her at the moment, but I'll probibly re-draw her and post it later.  
Fanfiction & Fanart

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff