Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:07 am
{< Ripples In Reality >}
User Image
What if what we know to be 'reality' is just a small part of a much larger picture? What if every animated show we watched on television was, in fact, a reality where certain events that happened that everyone was aware of did not happen, changing everything around it?
User Image
This is the tale of two normal people... who stumble upon this fact by being dragged into worlds that they did not realize were very much real.

Rules

*| Follow Gaia ToS
*| No excessive cursing
*| Try to stay true to characters, preferably; it is understood that the characters will change over time due to our characters' influences, however.

Series Used -- may change with time
Escaflowne
Sailor Moon
Inuyasha

|| - Profile Codes - ||

[imgleft]Appearance[/imgleft]
[align=center][b]Name-| [/b]
[b]Age-| [/b]
[b]Likes-| [/b](preferably two or three)
[b]Dislikes-| [/b](same as above)
[b]Bio-| [/b]
[b]Defining Characteristics-| [/b](anything unique about your character, scars, tattoos, piercings, ect.)[/align]

User Image
Name-|
Age-|
Likes-| (preferably two or three)
Dislikes-| (same as above)
Bio-|
Defining Characteristics-| (anything unique about your character, scars, tattoos, piercings, ect.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:05 pm
Appearance
Name-| Raen (Rain) Kazama-Tsukino
Age-| 19, but looks 17
Likes-| His cousin Sakura, martial arts, video games, running
Dislikes-| Criminals, Rapists, Idiots.
Bio-| Raen has trained in free running and so is quite fit and agile for his age, though he looks younger than he is with his shaggy yet silky dark reddish gold hair and navy-indigo eyes. He has several tattoos, but doesn't reveal them often for most people other than his close friends. He has a decent home that he and his cousin live in on the edge of the city.
Defining Characteristics-| Back of right hand- almost always hidden beneath his fingerless gloves. Between shoulder blades- has never shown anyone this tattoo, which sometimes glows unnoticed under a full moon for unknown reasons.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name-| Mairi Gray
Age-| 19
Likes-| The rain, music, kids, animals, nature in general, and reading
Dislikes-| Total darkness, people who are cruel, close minded people
Bio-| Mairi was an odd child, preferring her own company to others.Keeping her nose to the books, she made top grades and played a few sports, though tended to still be considered an outcast due to her other hobbies.She had few friends, and even fewer enemies.Coming from a Scot-Irish background she has a slight accent though she'd lived in the US all her life.She knew how to take care of herself, and often did so.She now lives alone in a studio apartment near the city square.
Defining Characteristics-| User Image
She has her ears pierced twice each, as well as an additional one in the cartilage of her left ear.She also has her right eyebrow and her belly button pierced.Some minor scarring from fights.On her right shoulder is a small birthmark shaped like a teardrop falling into a crescent moon.A small tattoo on the back of her neck and another on the inner part of her left wrist.She stands just under 6' in height and had a very athletic build, but still very feminine in looks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:29 pm
The Lady Reaper

Raen sighed as he flicked open the door, seeing Mairi there. "Come on in; it isn't wise to spend too much time in the rain, though it does make it more fun, if you know what I mean," he said with amusement; Sakura was out with a few of her friends at the movies and wouldn't be home for quite a while. He cocked his head, his shaggy and curly dark reddish gold hair rustling against his black vest and gray tee shirt where it fell to the point of the middle of his back though he usually kept it tied back rather than unbound like it was at the moment.

He glanced up at the sky, feeling a shudder of tingling energy shoot up and down his spine; he liked storms, but for some reason something was bothering him about this one, though he couldn't explain what it could have been.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:39 pm
Mairi snorted slightly "Your horrible sometimes, you know that right?" She stepped inside, pulling off her light jacket, and ball cap, revealing a neon green tank top sporting the Joker and a mass of long wild, curly, black hair "Sakura out tormenting unsuspecting guys again today?" She pulled her hair back into a loose bun to keep it out of her face.

She glance back out the door, feeling uneasy.She normally loved storms, but this one had her on edge.It made her want to run and hide.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:53 pm
The Lady Reaper

Raen chuckled. "You know how she and Faith are... they like to think of themselves as 'maneaters'," he said with a shrug. He shifted to settle her jacket on one of the hooks near the door as he exhaled and turned away; he knew she would likely head for the media room, where he'd been watching a marathon of Inuyasha which had gone on for the past hour and a half and still had another eight hours to go. He himself headed towards the bathroom and after taking care of a bit of personal business left with a warm fluffy towel for Mairi. He glanced at the wall where several katanas hung close to the couch. "Here ya go... can't have ya getting sick," he said, deliberately tossing it her way without warning.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:06 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi gave him one of those promising grins "They are maneaters, Raen.No thinking about it." Watching the rain beat down harder outside, she caught the towel easily, and quickly wiped her face so her eyeliner wouldn't smudge before sticking her tongue out at him childishly "Right, cause then you'd be sitting here all by yourself for the next eight hours or so." She sneezed then, a look of total mortification crossing her face.She quickly went about drying off as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:14 pm
The Lady Reaper

Raen shrugged. "Knowing my luck, I'd fall asleep when Sesshomaru shows his ugly mug," he sighed. He cocked his head as the windows rattled from a clap of thunder. He glanced at the screen, seeing the Shikon no Tama shatter. He sighed softly before he heard a low bark as a vixen with dark amber eyes and silvery fur darted into the room. He remembered how Sakura had protected the vixen from a poacher that had tried to steal her.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:30 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

"Hey, Sesshomaru isn't ugly!He's just...Weird, and occasionally mean.Ya know...Now that I think about it, you two are kinda alike." She gave him a cheeky smile before letting out a little shriek when the thunder sounded, and jumped when the vixen barked.Flopping onto one of the beanbag chairs she scowled, her face a light shade of pink from embarrassment.She crossed her arms and watched as Kagome got reamed out for breaking the jewel.The storm really had Mairi on edge for some reason, and it was bugging her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:18 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC| 'Silver Blossom'

Raen shrugged, chuckling as the vixen, whom Sakura had named Ginhana, leaped right into Mairi's lap and curled up. "And how am I like Sesshomaru? Prideful, arrogant, and damn good looking?" he said dryly, joking to Mairi. He was slouching on the couch, one leg bent up on the cushions and the other on the floor while his hands weren't far from the katanas on the wall, though he unconsciously couldn't tell why that stance seemed so comfortable to him.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:00 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Silver Blossom?You've got me confused))

Mairi smiled slightly at Ginhana and rubbed her ears lightly "Prideful and arrogant, yes.Damn good looking is still in progress." She let out a little mocking sigh "If only you'd let me give you a make over." She had the sudden wish to mess with the Tarot cards in her pocket.She'd always been good at reading, seeing as ninety percent of the time whatever she saw actually happened.She shot a look out the window, still uneasy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:42 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC| The vixen's name.

Raen shrugged. "We can watch a show we've watched a few hundred thousand times... or I can let you give me a makeover.... hmmm.. I think I'd lean towards the second option, to be honest; if nothing else, it'd take our minds off this storm, which frankly has me more jumpy than a frog on a sugar high and trampoline," he said with a soft chuckle, half teasing Mairi. He unconsciously rubbed his forearms, trying to fight off the goosebumps that seemed to be rippling like waves on a windy day at the beach over his skin.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:50 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

((Ah okay lol))

Mairi gave him a startled look "Dude.I'd smack you myself if you got a make over." She bit her lip slightly and glanced out the window again before pulling the pristine deck of Tarot cards from her pocket and tossing them onto the table "I could always give you a reading...It's been what?Five months?Since the last one..." She didn't need to admit to being frightened by the storm.Anyone who knew her well enough could see it just by looking at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:11 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

Raen chuckled. "Why not? I'd be willing to do anything to take my mind off that storm," he sighed as he shifted on the couch. "Now that I think about it..." he said as he rose off of the couch an instant before the lights flickered before going out with a sharp humming snap. He exhaled a low curse as he stumbled over the nearby footstool and landed with a hard thump on his chest and shoulder. "Chikushō... Yarō baka no arashi," he grumbled. It literally translated as 's**t... Damned stupid storm'.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:19 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Mairi had started shuffling the deck when he'd gotten up "Now that you think about what? She winced slightly when she heard the thump.Pulling her cell phone out, she turned it on and used it as a make shift flashlight, holding back a snicker when she saw Raen "And you say I'm a klutz." She tucked the cards in her pocket to help him stand up, looking around the dark room, suddenly terrified.She hadn't realized how dark it had been until she turned on her cell.Taking a few deep breaths, she tried to calm herself down.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff