Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Anything Could Happen (Kiyiya x Marina!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:48 pm
Kiyiya Sakura

User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

It was a pleasant late summer afternoon, the kind that one would expect to be able to relax in and revel in last minute vacation plans. Some people were different, however, more focused on their studies than everything. Most students of Belsing Academy were either immersed in their schoolwork, while others were just happy that the forecast still seemed to entail warm weather and sunshine. Delia Springsteen, like the rest of the freshmen of her new school, was feeling just that: fresh.

"You aren't nervous about being in a new town? Or a new school?" her younger sister asked her on the phone, just as she drove past the welcome sign to the pleasant little oceanside town.

Delia laughed into the ear piece, her laugh like a song. "Emily, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Anyway, how's back home? Is it just as boring and mundane as usual?" the young woman asked jokingly, smiling to herself behind a pair of heart-shaped sunglasses.
"Huh? Yeah, okay..." There was a sigh audible from the other side of the phone. "Mom wants me to remind you that she's proud of you no matter what you do, and blah blah blah..."
"Thanks, you two." Delia replied, rolling her eyes. "Tell her to worry less about me, and more about Kenny. He's turning into quite the little creep." This was true; their little brother was only eleven years old and already he was using his DSi to take pictures of women's backsides.
Emily laughed on the other end in agreement. As Delia approached Main Street, the sisters said their goodbyes.

It was true, Delia could handle herself. About a year ago, she'd been nothing more than a shy nerd with no intention of going to college for anything. But a year had changed many things inside her, including her outlook on people. She used to be afraid of everything, but now was different. Now she had the intention of participating in everything she could and make the best of the smallest things. This kind of optimism gave her both a strength and a bit of a weakness.
The eighteen year old smiled confidently as she pulled up to the huge school, which was in the middle of the town by the coast.

---
((Sorry that took so long... o.O I had to get into character & apparently that took a while xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image
Jacob "Jac" Fayden McClain

Jac walked out of the precinct grumbling, his hands in his pockets and shoulders slumped. He glared over his shoulder at the station briefly, muttering profanities under his breath, then turned back to look forward. There, waiting at the bottom of the steps was his dependable friend Claudio. "Sup Mog?" He called to his friend, calling him by his nickname derived from a video game the man played when he was younger, short for Moogle. "Hey man, heard you got busted so I came to see if it was true. How'd you get out? Old man bail you?" Mog came into step with Jac as he walked past. "No way dumbass. Old drunk couldn't give two shits about me. They let me out on lack of evidence. It was all on Joel. Idiot had it comin'." Mog nodded. "You get my bike?" He asked his short Hispanic friend. "Of course man! S'just around the corner."

Sure enough, when he came around the block, his blue duel spot motorcycle came into view. "Thanks man." Jac came to his bike and turned to Mog as he threw the keys to him. "I gotta run bro, but I'll catch up with you later alright?" Mog nodded and walked on down the sidewalk. Jac started up his vehicle and drove off. he had a visit to make.

Across town, Jac pulled into the parking garage of a tall, brick apartment building and parked. Once off the bike, he popped open the compartment behind the seat and pulled out his .22 pistol, stuffing it in the back of his pants and pulling the tail of his shirt over it. he scaled the stairs, decidedly not taking the elevator. He did not do well in small places. Three floors up and four doors left of the stairs, and he found himself at the door of his supposed friend Anthony. He knocked on the door, his right hand behind him, ready to grab the gun if he had to. Tony's voice called back, "Whozat?" Jac smirked, the jerk is being cautious. Jac covered his mouth and spoke in a slightly whiny and higher pitched voice, "Yo, man, it's Vin. I gots news on Joel and Jac, man, open up." Jac was great at impressions, needing to hear a voice only a few times to be able to imitate it. He was a mimic from birth, being able to watch something done and picking up on it almost immediately. The sounds of locks being undone reached his ears and he looked to the right, making sure no one was coming up the hall before pulling the pistol out from his belt line. When the door opened, Jac pushed himself in before Tony could react, and slammed it shut, the gun pointed at the rat's head. "Make a noise and I pull the trigger." Tony was whimpering apologies and promises Jac knew he wasn't planning on keeping. "Shut up. You set me up. Why?" Tony was on his knees now, shaking, his hands above his head, "It- it was Chris. He wanted you out so he-"

"Which Chris? Chris Birchfield? Chris Overturf? Or Red Cris?"

"Birchfield! It was Birchfield!"

"How much he pay you?"

"The moneys in the top drawer of the night stand, take it! Just don't kill me!" Jac looked down at the sniveling man in disgust. He couldn't trust him not to squeal, and once Birchfield has it out for you, there was no getting out of it easily. Jac had to leave town. He raised the gun and brought the handle down on Tony's head, knocking him out cold. He ran to the nightstand, took the money, then raided Tony's wallet as well. He tossed the moneyless leather at the unconscious form on the ground and left. Jac was sure that when Tony came to, he would call Birchfield and rat him out again, so Jac had to move fast. He hoped on his bike and sped to his own apartment, pack his essentials in a single backpack and locked up. It wasn't like he had much anyway. The life of a high school drop out was a tough one.

He new of a town that was far enough away to stay out of Birchfield's grasp for a good long while. He headed there. He would have to find a job. No more of this gang crap. He was done. They wouldn't find him. He would make sure of that. If they found him, he was dead. They would kill him for sure. Time for a new life, again.

Marina Elemento
((No worries! Hows that for bad? Not sure if I'm any good at it yet. I'm so used to playing gentlemen! Also, What town are they in? Real or made up?))

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia parked her little cornflower-blue Beetle in the parking lot and got out. The bright sunlight glared off a puddle from last night's rain on the pavement. A few other students were roaming around outside, mostly playing games and eating lunch outside. She figured every other person was probably out at the beach, or doing something less productive with themselves. As much as Delia loved the beach (which was a huge contributing factor to her final decision), she knew she might as well get settled in first. Classes would start in three days, and as silly as it sounded, she thought she would browse around and make sure things were up to her standards.

There was a welcoming committee waiting at the entrance. As soon as she gathered most of her things (which wasn't much; a large suitcase and a few shoulder bags, plus her purse), she locked her car then headed towards the group.
They seemed nice, and so far, everything was virtually normal and quite pleasant. The town had looked nice too, she thought as she was lead to her dorm hall. When she had been looking through the college pamphlet back home, two things had caught her eye: the beautiful oceanside location, and the fact that the tiny town had the lowest crime rate on the coast. This was both a huge reassurance and something to look forward to. This is what Delia wanted: a happy, normal life.

When Delia arrived to her dorm, she unlocked the door, pushing up her sunglasses to rest on her head as she did so. She walked in, happy to find it pristine and so far, unoccupied. Without question, she began unpacking a few of her things and setting up her side of the room to her liking.

---
Kiyiya Sakura
Are you kidding me?! That was pretty freaking awesome, especially for someone who's used to playing gentlemen! Eh, it's a made up town. I figured that would be easier to work with lol, and YES it's somewhere on the coast, because beaches are the best! mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

The nice thing about motorcycles is that one can weave through traffic an get places faster. That is exactly what Jac did. He wanted to leave the busy inland city as fast as he could, but was wary of highway patrol. He did not want to go back to jail in the same day he got out. As the hours passed Jac watched his gas meter go down. Prices were outrageous, but Jac smiled knowing his next month of gas was paid for by Tony. He pulled off of the freeway and cruised the streets looking for a place to get some grub as well as the least expensive gas stop. He was in luck. There was a taco joint next to a decently priced station on his right. He pulled in and grabbed himself an order of rolled tacos and some of the best fast food guacamole he had ever tasted. He needed to remember this place. He looked up at the sign, "Alberto's Authentic Mexican Food. Nice." He wolfed down the meal and filled up his tank and drove back to the freeway. He was nearing the town now, seeing the exit sigh stating it was four miles away. He could feel the change in temperature. It was always at least ten degrees cooler by the coast than it was inland.

It took a while to find a cheep motel. Being by thee beach, everything was so flashy and grand. He finally found something affordable nearby a college. "Figures... forced to endure with student drivers and early morning traffic for school parking. God I hate schools!" He pulled into the parking lot and approached the front desk. He acquired a room on the second floor, over looking the pool. He scaled the rough granite stairs and came to his room, 212. Sliding the key into the lock, he opened the door to be greeted with that familiar smell of air conditioning and clean sheets with too much starch used in them. He entered and closed the door, tossing his backpack onto one of the two beds that were there. He unpacked the three shirts and two pairs of jeans that were in there, as well as a switchblade and a small, bean stuffed dog. He put the blade in his pocket and placed the dog on the headboard of the bed. "There ya go Wishbone." He sighed, thinking about his position. Where had he screwed up so bad. There was a long list of bad decisions and wrong turns that it was hard to remember what started it all.

With a glance at the clock on the bedside table between the two beds he deduced that it was not to late to get a lay of the land. He had been to this town before, but not enough to know the streets. Time to learn them now. He zipped up the Oingo Boingo hoodie he was wearing and stepped out for a walk. he headed towards the school, wondering if any of the nearby shops and businesses were hiring.

Marina Elemento
Whoot! Nailed it! xd And beaches are awsome! I concur!

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:57 am
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

It wasn't long before Delia could feel her stomach rumbling hungry. She finished making her bed then glanced at her phone. It was a little early for dinner, but she figured she might as well go out to eat, maybe explore the town a little bit. Who knows, maybe she'd find someone else going to the same school she could be friends with. Feeling her optimism kicking in, she changed out of her plain white t-shirt into a pale pink blouse and a pair of denim shorts. With one more look in the mirror, she was ready, and grabbed her purse and phone then headed out the door.

At first, Delia peered around, wondering if anyone else was in the dorm. Nobody else seemed to be coming, not to the dorm and not to her room either. She let out a small sigh, putting her heartshaped sunglasses back on and striding out onto campus. A few people glanced at her as they walked by, but not in a demeaning way, more of a look of interest. It reminded her of going into high school and being so terrified of all the people that looked at her like she was a piece of meat to be bought or traded.

Funny how people barely change, she thought with a small smile as she turned and walked down the sidewalk. Cars zoomed past her toward the city town hall, and just past that was a plethora of little shops and bakeries she could check out. She wondered if any of them were hiring; it would probably be a good idea to get a job, either in a bakery, or as a babysitter.

---
Kiyiya Sakura
Mehh, sorry if this post sucks. Apparently it's taking me a bit to get into the groove of this charrie...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:25 am
User Image

As Jac passed by the college, he glanced into the campus to see a few scattered persons. Early birds, also known as geeks, nerds, teacher's pets in his mind. Certainly summer was not over yet, so these losers had no life outside of school. He scoffed and kept walking. Across the street, his eyes caught the bright red sign in the window of a business, "HELP WANTED". Not bothering to use the crosswalk, Jac jogged across the street.. The place was a sandwich joint. "Phily's Best? What like cheese-steaks?" He looked at at the poster in the window and saw the steamy, cheesy, meaty goodness in 10 inch bun and it confirmed his hunch. He straitened his shirt and walked in confidently, taking the sign from the window. He approached the counter, and when the cashier saw what Jack held in his hand, she called back into the store, "Hey Todd! We got a bite!" Se turned back to Jac, a sweet smile on her face. "The manager will be right with you, did you want to order?" Jac looked over the menu, taking in the smell of the freshly grilled cheese-steaks being rung up for another customer. "Not this time, thanks." He told the brunette and went to sit at the bar counter to watch the orders be made.

A few minutes later, a man came around the soda machine and up to Jac, who presently faced him and extended his hand, "Hello, I'm Jac." the man took the offered hand and they shook. "Todd." The man answered. "I see you found our sign," He said, looking at that piece of plastic stock in his hand. Jac handed it to him. "Yessir. I came to apply."
"Prior experience?"
"Does Subway count?"
Todd tilted his head, "Eh, half a point."
"Fair enough. I'm a fast learner."
"Is that so? Work well under pressure?"

And so the interview went on. Jac answered with confidence and humor, making Todd smirk now and then. When it came to criminal history Jac got serious. He was not going to lie,but the man did not need to know details. "Yes, a few misdemeanors, but I won't let that affect my work sir, and I'm not on probation or anything." This gave Todd something to think about. "Well, write down your contact information and I'll think it over." Jac took the offered pen and paper and wrote his phone number down. "Um, I'm planning on getting a new phone soon, so that number might change. I'll come back and give you the new one when I get it." The man nodded and took the info and the sign. Jac thanked him for the consideration and exited the store. Looking back, he saw that Todd did not out the sign back in the window, and Jac took that as a good sign. He was being considered. He looked next door to the sandwich shop to spy a smoothie store. "Mmmmm smooooothie." He went in.

Marina Elemento
It's okay. I blame "lack of sleep" wink

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:24 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia walked at a slow pace; she wasn't in any hurry but her stomach said otherwise. She hadn't really stopped off for a bite anywhere during the five hour drive here, except once for a salad and a bathroom break. Delia had been on a major health kick lately, so she hoped that there would be something in town that could tickle her fancy. Maybe frozen yogurt or something. She recalled this really good place back in her home town; her friends used to go there together every Friday after school. Gosh, how time flies...

As she walked, she hummed quietly to herself. She passed a bank, a bakery and a gift shop, with a bunch of things like movie t-shirts and fandom accessories. She didn't want to nerd out too much in front of new people, but she couldn't help but to stare in awe at all the scifi junk that sat glistening in the window sill. Movies and comics were kind of her guilty pleasure, but she rarely talked about that kind of stuff anymore. From here on out, it was all about being normal. At least somewhat.

Delia stopped humming when she approached a pleasant little smoothie shop. "Bingo." Her mouth watered at the idea of a fresh fruit smoothie. She wondered if they had any kale or spinach leaves too. She strode in confidently, but perhaps a little too confidently, for she hadn't realized there was a small step up into the store before she tripped on it and fell to her knees in front of several smoothie-sipping costumers. Her sunglasses fell off her head and fell to the floor, one of the heart-shaped lenses popping out. So much for being "normal", she thought, grabbing her broken glasses and stuffing them in her purse.

Hastily the poor girl wobbled to her feet and shut the door carefully behind her, hearing the little bell at the top of it ring pleasantly. She huffed a sigh, making a bit of the hair in front of her face fly into the air. When she was sure she had regained her composure, she made her way over to the counter and peered at the seemingly endless menu curiously.

---
Kiyiya Sakura
Hehe, thank you! whee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image

When Jac entered the establishment, he was assaulted by a chorus of welcomes. He paid them no mind and turned to the menu. "What the f- Surf's up Smoothie? Hang Ten? Riptide? Are these smoothies or active wear brands?" He did not get an answer, as movement at the corner of his eye caught his attention. Some chick just took a spill onto the sidewalk. Jac let out a slightly amused scoff at the foolish woman as he saw her scoop her heart shaped glasses into her purse. When the light brown haired girl came into the shop he watched her briefly out of the corner of his eye. She looked like one of the geeks from the college, too happy and optimistic. Life's not that great girl. He thought bitterly. He looked back at the menu and decided to play it safe. He went to the cashier and asked, "Got anything chocolate?" The look on the cashier's face said 'Yes, we have chocolate, but why would you come to a smoothie shop for a chocolate shake?!' But what the snooty, obviously either homo or metro sexual male responded with was, "Yes, we have a protein shake with vitamins that comes in chocolate, strawberry banana, and mango kiwi."

"That's great, I just want chocolate, okay? How much will that be?"

"Would you like that Little Kahuna, Big Kahuna, or Kowabunga size?" Jac slumped his shoulders. What was this? Summer camp? "I- I just- You.... Urgh! Whatever five bucks will get me alright?!" He fished around in his pocket and dug out a crumple five dollar bill and tossed it on the counter. He was dealt the appropriate change with a sneer from the snob and went to sit while he waited for his protein shake. While he sat, head in one hand and a grumpy frown on his face, one of the workers from the back came into the sitting area to mop up a stick mess, possibly from a spill from earlier. He paid no attention to the employee. When it was done, he went to the counter and took it, not bothering to thank the maker. He turned to go to the door, but his worn out sneakers slipped on the freshly mopped floor and he went sprawling onto his back, banging his head on the floor. "Gah! FxxK!" He cursed, sitting up and holding the back of his head. "Son of a b***h!" he looked around for his smoothie found it, dripping down the front of the girl who had made a similar entrance as his exit. He sighed, head throbbing. There was a gasp from behind the counter as the cashier realized there was a possible lawsuit sitting on the wet floor and ran to fetch his boss.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:14 am
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia was surprised at the seemingly endless amount of choices there were on the menu, and for a moment she stood quietly tapping her chin in thought. Another person arrived from behind the counter; a woman with frizzy blonde hair and a little bit too much makeup smiled at her. "What'll it be, sweet cheeks?" she asked chipperly, and Delia snapped back to reality, returning the sweet smile. "Um, do you have something with bananas by any chance?"

The woman was a little too eager to give her an array of options, all of which Delia found a little overwhelming. The poor girl laughed awkwardly, running a hand through her hair as she stood on the spot. Eventually she settled on something called "Banana Bonanza", that included bananas, pineapple and shaven coconut, drizzled with some sort of golden-colored syrup. She waited patiently, but it didn't take too long, and she didn't mind looking around the room curiously while she was waiting.
Most people looked downright thrill with their purchases, but some had sour looks on their faces. Apparently the service was a bit slow today, but it wasn't anything she wasn't used to.

She let out a small sigh as she paid for her smoothie and sipped it happily. It tasted like liquid gold. Delia made a mental note in her head to come back to this place again some day. Maybe she'd even become a regular. The idea made her smile.

Unfortunately, what happened next was completely out of her control, because as soon as she turned to walk back outside, she was sprayed with creamy chocolate liquid. "AH!" she yelped, jumping back slightly. It dripped down the front of her new shirt and down her legs, a complete mess. She looked down at the boy that had fallen and hit his head and her brows crinkled. Not bothering to ask any questions, still a sticky mess, she held out her hand to him. It wouldn't do any good to freak out and whine about the mess, after all.

One of the employees rushed to her side with a role of paper towels and the hugest apologetic face Delia had seen in a while. "I am SO sorry!" Delia simply laughed and shook her head. "Maybe you guys should get a wet floor sign, huh?" This apparently struck some sort of chord with the woman, because her face practically fell even further into despair, or rather terror. Delia paid no mind to it, still holding her hand out to the boy. "You okay?" she asked him.

---
Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 pm
User Image

Jac was moving to get up off the floor when a hand came into his view. He looked up to see the owner if the hand and saw it was the girl he had splashed with his drink. He took her hand and got up, stopping to pick up the mostly empty cup from the tile. "Thanks, sorry about yer," He gestured to her ruined blouse, "Shirt." He looked over at the the woman approaching them from the counter and waved her off. He did not intend to press charges or a lawsuit or anything.. That would be a laugh considering how many times he had narrowly scraped by out of trouble with the authorities himself. He looked back at the girl, "I hope that doesn't stain... It's chocolate..." He did not know what else to do. He wanted to leave, but as big as a jerk that he was, it would be a major d**k move on his part. He stood there awkwardly and a bit in a brood. With a sigh, he fished in his pockets again and pulled out a twenty, holding it out to her, "In case you can't get it out..." He wanted her to take the money and go back to his apartment as fast as he could. Today was not a good day!

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia helped the boy up, making sure that he was okay before grabbing a huge glob of paper towels. In a lame attempt to clean herself up, she wiped up most of the smoothie that was dripping down her front, and though her shirt would probably be indeed, quite ruined, she didn't mind all that much. "It's fine," she assured him, finishing wiping off her legs. The chocolate left behind a big brown stain on her chest and she couldn't help but to laugh at how ridiculous she looked. "It's no big deal, really. I have plenty of shirts, and..." she found herself trailing off as she chucked the soaking paper towels in the trash. Her eyes fell on the twenty dollar bill he held out to her, but she simply smiled and shook her head. "Don't be silly. It wasn't your fault. Accidents happen, right?" Delia tilted her head to one side slightly and smiled. "My name is Delia, by the way. I'm new to this town."

---
Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:39 pm
User Image

Jac was not going ta argue about keeping his money and promptly pocketed the green once more. "Jac." He answered when she introduced herself. A quick though came that he should have given her a different name, as he was kind of in the run, but too late now. Besides, there were a ton of Jacks in the world, and Jac was not his real name anyhow. "Yeah?" he said, taking some paper towels as well and wiping off what little of the shake splashed back on him off, "Me too." He tossed his mess away and turned to face the door. He was in no mood for polite conversation. He wanted to go take a shower and go to bed early. He could tour the town tomorrow. Maybe he would grab a newspaper and see who was hiring on the way. He headed for the door.

Marina Elemento
I think I'm gonna make Jac 22

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:56 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

Delia was surprised to hear that he was also new to town. She wasn't sure how old he was, but he looked like he still could be in college. "Oh, really? Are you going to the school here? Maybe we could hang out some time, help each other out." It was just a suggestion, but the way she spoke made it sound like she was in a hurry to catch him. That, and it made her sound incredibly desperate. Which, in a way, she was. She didn't know anybody in town, and although their first meeting had been quite the disaster, she figured it couldn't hurt to beg for friendship. Of course, maybe she was just way in over her head. He didn't seem to want anything to do with her, or anything to do with anyone, really. As she waited for a response, she nibbled on the corner of her lip nervously.

---
Kiyiya Sakura
Okay!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image

Delia continued the conversation, and she seemed a bit desperate for companionship of a sort. He rolled his eyes, his back to her, then turned. "Nah, I'm not going to school. I'm looking for a job." He looked at her more closely, and found her perky, if a bit grasping, attempt at friendship actually kind of cute. And he did spill chocolate all over her. "Hey, I'm just down the street. I could lend you a shirt if you want." Why not? Being nice seemed like the thing to do right now. Heaven knows he needed the karma. No one would expect to look for him with a ditsy college girl. He might be onto a cover. Working across the street from a college in the least dangerous town on the coast. As bad as his day had started, it had set up a decent position by the end of it.

He was at the door, waiting for her answer. Either way, he was heading to his room.

Marina Elemento

Player Advisor

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image

--Dℯℓiα S℘riηℊstℯℯη--

At first, Delia was convinced he thought she was thoroughly obnoxious. She supposed if she was someone else, meeting herself in person, she would regrettably agree. But at his offer, she perked up again, the cheerful smile returning to her face. "R-really? If it's not too much of a bother." She could feel her face growing warm already, but she prayed it wouldn't show. It surprised even herself at how ridiculous she was acting. She hoped she wasn't making a bad decision for picking this guy to be friends with; after all, he could be some kind of creep. But... he did seem nice... maybe he was just having a bad day. That seemed like a logical explanation.

---
Kiyiya Sakura
Okay!

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out