Last of Us NEW DLC INFO COMING IN AUGUST

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheOnlyAdventChild
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:04 pm
For those of you who have purchased the season pass for TLOU. You have probably been expecting some extra content to be coming your way. The Creators have stated that those who bought the season pass will receive 3 pieces of content. Two multiplier and one single player dlc. Although specific details have not been given on this software some should be provided this month!
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/01/the-last-of-us-dlc-details-coming-soon

I personally am hoping for the infected to make an appearance online, how about yall?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:02 pm
Sorry had to edit your title there, there was nothing saying there will be a new ending:

Quote:
The game's controversial ending was also a popular subject on Reddit. Fans were given no definitive word as to how it should be interpreted, but Druckmann promised he and Straley will share details on some of the proposed alternative endings during a panel at this year's PAX Prime.

This meaning they either might be planning on releasing one or they will just be discussing some of the other ideas they had.

Still I really am looking forward to the singleplayer DLC. I have no interest in the multiplayer but I am hoping the new singleplayer stuff does extend the ending some.  

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TheOnlyAdventChild
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:04 am
I just wonder though, what characters are going to be featured and when in the story line will it take place. I feel like it'd be difficult to do a background story of any of the side characters because it looks like all journeys have pretty much ended. For online though, if we could get some kind of Co-Op mode It would really give multi player a boost, and some longevity just going to hope for the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:27 pm
If not an alternate ending I would really love to see a playthrough of Ish's story. We read so much about him, so I wanna see more of this guy who you still manage to feel a connection to.  

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Gaming News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers