Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:30 pm
Yes.

That word was the echo in her head as she flew down the empty highway. Both a delighted cheer and a hiss of pleasure, the word meant more than she could determine herself, especially with the beauty of blurred colors surrounding her as the world melted into a blend.

Thrill coursed through her body, ice and fire in her veins all at once, and though the dark black of the shield she wore concealed her visage, a smile pulled at her lips.

She shouldn't be doing this. This would never be allowed, were she home. She'd be locked away for years, seen to by disciplinary counselors, chastised, scolded.

It was electrifying.

The wind whipping across her bare arms and through the hair free from her helmet, the sun's dying rays glinting from the tight, sleek top she wore, she rode freely, a golden, glimmering arcanine chasing after her at it's own comfortable pace, a rapidash at its side.

In this place, all doubts washed away, as if cast off by the speed at which she pressed onward, all worries sinking as the skies around her grew more dim, preparing to burst into the colors of evening. The sun had begun its decent toward the horizon, and she had begun her own into a free peace of mind, if only for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:46 pm
With the sun hanging low in the sky, Yuri was heading back home to relax and chill for the evening. His sword lazily held on one shoulder as both Repede and Astal followed along behind him.

The trio walking along the side of highway, back into town after some supposedly forbidden training. Although it likely wasn't the kind of training that the trainers and League tended to do. But still.

Yuri's eyelids dropped slightly, betraying the fatigue that was creeping up on him. Though he heard the roaring of an engine behind him and the glints of light from a headlight, he didn't pay it much mind. He was right next to a road after all.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:54 pm
Though her mind was mostly focused on the thrill she was experiencing, the girl was enough aware to spot as recognize a human form and the two Pokemon following after him. With her grin in place, she pulled the bike into a halt that slid a little, swerving to a stop beside the man, a foot dropping to the road to balance herself on the bike.

This could be fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:44 pm
Okay, so this was out of the ordinary. Yuri hadn't really expected the person on the bike to actually stop near him. He paused and blinked, the pair of canines also looking on with perked ears.

"Uh... hi," he said, wondering what on earth this person was doing.

He then glanced down at Astal, then back up at the woman? ... yeah definitely a woman, on the bike.

"If its about the Eevee, yeah he's shiny."

Astal flattened his ears and huffed.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:05 pm
The girl giggled quietly, the sound muffled by her helmet, as the man groaned about the eevee's coloration. "Yes, mine too," she told him, casually waving a hand in Aurora's direction. His greeting was met with a small wave. "Need a lift?" she asked, her tone playful but soft behind the visor. "A handsome man like yourself shouldn't be all alone. It's dangerous, you know."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:08 am
An amused smile tugged at Yuri's lips and he placed a hand on his hips.

"Oh yeah?" He said, feigning ignorance, a teasing tone in his voice.

"Who's to say you're not dangerous?"  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:26 pm
"Oh, come on, after all the time we've spent together..." she laughed, lifting her helmet off and shaking out her hair, glad for the breeze and the fact she hasn't had it on long. "...you shouldnt have to guess too hard how dangerous I can be."

Pfff. Dangerous as little Diana, maybe.

"I guess you are the one with the sword..." she added with a shrug and a wink. "Maybe you're the dangerous one."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:28 pm
"Hey, I'm not gonna deny it," Yuri said with a smirk when she pulled her helmet off. He, he had thought it was her. Now he knew for sure.

He looked her over a moment then the bike. "Nice ride."

Repede, whose nose you could never fool, was not at all surprised when Dove took off her helmet. Astal though, looked as bored as usual, the look he gave her saying it all.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:36 pm
She grinned when he didn't seem at all surprised, and nodded. "Thanks... I decided to get myself an early birthday present," she explained, setting the helmet under her arm against her hip as she messed with her hair.

A pause, then a smile up at him. "So what are you up to? The captain looks so excited he might burst..." she teased, grinning even wider as Autora bent to sniff at the huffy eevee.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:02 pm
"Huh, happy birthday then," he said though really not having any idea if it was this week or six months away.

"Just finished training," he went on to say while looking at the Captain. "He does that a lot." Repede then yawned widely. "Oh c'mon not you too."  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:09 pm
"About two months early, but thanks," she giggled, tilting her head at him. He glanced to te Pokemon as he did, and stifled Ben more giggles at Repede's reaction, though when she spoke again, she sounded curious. "When did you guys sart training? I thought that wasn't your thing..."

A swift once over. He did seem tired...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:17 pm
"It's not, the competition part anyway. But I have to keep up my skills and so do they if we ever run into any Rockets again."

Repede wuffed and looked rather proud, while Astal flicked his tail and smirked mischevously. The Eevee already knew he was awesome and would take on those Rockets anytime.

"And I guess part of it has to do with being told I'm not allowed to," Yuri continued with a cocky grin.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:56 pm
She smiled. "Rebels everywhere, huh?"

Honestly, it was more likely a 'when' than an 'if' in the case of rockets, but now wasnt the time to correct anything.

The arcanine noticed the other pokemon's pride and smirked widely. Hmm....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:59 pm
"Yeah, I guess," Yuri replied. "You're looking a little rebellious yourself."

Repede eyed the large Arcanine, as did Astal, sizing her up. The little Eevee had been running into more shinies like himself since he'd been with Yuri.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:51 pm
Aurora watched as the two sized her up, returning to her full height to peer down at them regally. <> she grinned, her tone teasing but friendly.

Thierry simply sighed.

Dove grinned "Me? Never," she said, tossing her hair, playful smile still in place. "I just decided to loosen up and have some fun."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff