Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Big brother and adopted little sister (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image
Miki
6 months
Female
Neko/Kitsune mix
Cat Form
Miki was abandoned as a newborn at an orphanage. She's very sweet and cute. She has a little bit of a temper though when she is upset though. She has recently become more vocal and wants nothing more than to see her family smile. But no matter how hard she tries, no one wants her. It's tough living in a town with only Kitsunes. She is ignored by almost everyone who comes to see the children and will try to get attention by crying or throwing something at them. But no one wants her because they believe she is a bad omen. In this city Nekos and Kitsunes live separately in the same town. One half contains nekos and the other contains only kitsunes. All Miki wants is a family who will love her no matter what she is.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:26 pm
User Image
Dust
7 years old
Male
Kitsune

Kitsune form
User Image

Dust was an only child, he had a hard time getting along with others and didn't always do what he was told to do, as time went by his parents thought he might be lonely and set off to adopt since the mother can't bare another child, Dust's parents were on of the rare Kitsune that didn't mind being around nekos, so after they end up finding Miki and adopting her  

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:07 pm
Miki was napping in the car on their way home. She didn't wake up until they got home. She yawned as she groaned wanting out of the carseat she was in and to crawl around. She began to cry a bit as she waited for someone to lift her into their arms. She wanted out and wanted to crawl on the floor along with play with her new big brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:18 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Dust was just in the den play with his toys, his ear twitched when he herd the door open, getting up from the floor Dust runs over to see his parents home but saw they were holding something  

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:29 pm
Miki looked up at Dusty before she buried her face in their father's chest and giggled shyly. Then she looked back over at Dusty and cooed at him waving hello like a baby usually does. Then after she was put onto the floor, she crawled over to Dusty and wagged her tail before she also began to purr happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:38 am
Dutchess of Wolves

Dust was a bit lost with Miki, his parents then explained that she was his new little sister, Dust was still lost in this but looked at Miki when she wagged her tail and purrs, Dust couldn't help but pet her head  

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:39 pm
TediKiller154
Dutchess of Wolves

Dust was a bit lost with Miki, his parents then explained that she was his new little sister, Dust was still lost in this but looked at Miki when she wagged her tail and purrs, Dust couldn't help but pet her head

Miki giggled as he pet her head. Then she managed to get ahold of his finger and started to coo at him wanting attention. She really liked Dust and hoped that he would grow to love her as well. But then she did something she was rarely able to do at the orphanage, that was open her wings and try to fly around. She was born with them but it was strange because having wings was rare for a neko or a Kitsune. She giggled as she lifted off the ground and landed on Dust's head and started to play in his hair cutely as she squealed and giggled as she was tickled.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:41 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

When Miki showed her wings Dust was surprised that she could fly a bit and land on his head. Their parents were a bit surprised as well but felt they were lucky to have Miki in their family  

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:40 pm
TediKiller154
Dutchess of Wolves

When Miki showed her wings Dust was surprised that she could fly a bit and land on his head. Their parents were a bit surprised as well but felt they were lucky to have Miki in their family

((I'm gonna timeskip now.))

A few years later, it was Miki's birthday and she was turning five years old. She was waiting for Dust to get home. They had grown really close to one another. Miki was waiting by the front door like usual wanting to be the first one to welcome him home as always. Once the school bus pulled up, she giggled and hid behind the door so she could surprise him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:02 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

(Sorry i was trying to see how old Dust would be)

When Dust got home from school he stopped at the door feeling that Miki was gonna try and surprise him again, Dust walked around to the back quietly enters the house and stands right behind Miki, quickly Dust picks Miki up  

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:38 pm
TediKiller154
Dutchess of Wolves

When Dust got home from school he stopped at the door feeling that Miki was gonna try and surprise him again, Dust walked around to the back quietly enters the house and stands right behind Miki, quickly Dust picks Miki up
happy nd

MIki laughed as she was picked up. "Dusty!" She yelled hugging him before she giggled wagging her tail and purring as he held her. Her wings flapped as they usually did when she was really happy as she said "I missed you Dusty."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:06 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

"Happy birthday Miki!" Dust hugs Miki and carries her to the den, it was easy for Dust to pick Miki since he was just twelve "your a silly sister  

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:34 pm
TediKiller154
Dutchess of Wolves

"Happy birthday Miki!" Dust hugs Miki and carries her to the den, it was easy for Dust to pick Miki since he was just twelve "your a silly sister

Miki giggled as he said she was silly. "I love my Dusty." She said and hugged him again. She truly loved Dust and wanted him to be happy. "How was school Dusty?" She said smiling as she sat with her big brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:24 am
Dutchess of Wolves

"It was fun but the work they give is boring" Dust pets Miki loving how she purrs "is mom or dad home Miki? I need to ask them something"  

TediKiller154

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:47 pm
TediKiller154
Dutchess of Wolves

"It was fun but the work they give is boring" Dust pets Miki loving how she purrs "is mom or dad home Miki? I need to ask them something"

"I think mama is in the garden and daddy is at work." Miki said cutely as she purred letting him pet her head. She then giggled and said "That tickles Dusty." She then snuggled up to him before she hugged her brother. She had no idea she was adopted but she didn't care about that. She knew her family loved her.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff