Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 search (new and improved)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Domichii-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:11 pm
Hey my name is Domichii-chan but call me Domi smile
I love to do 1x1 RPs as you can see so I'll list all of my ideas down below. I am only playing female characters for now sorry sad .
Leave a comment with the number of the idea you like and we can work out a thread smile
I like partners that can write well and at least 2 paragraphs per post.
---------

1.) Aria is a 27 year old woman who has been married for about 3 months. Unfortunately, her and her husband are as distant as ever and one night, she discovers that he has been cheating on her for almost their entire (arranged) marriage. Heart broken, Aria runs off to be alone, only to bump into her old boyfriend from high school. Can old flames he rekindled?

2.) A spoiled prince from a rich kingdom is given the task of traveling to a neighboring kingdom to create a treaty in order to bring peace back to the war ridden world. In order to have a safe journey, he is accompanied by a knight named Alice, who is tasked with keeping him safe.

3.) Jack Frost is simply thought of as an old legend. Who would believe that a boy with the power of frost and snow existed? No one. What people don't realize is that he is, in fact, real and brings the world winter every year. The reason no one can see him is because he is invisible to normal humans and mortal believes he actually exists. But that changes when Jack encounters a young woman who does believe he exists as actually claims to love him for his gift of winter. Filled with new found courage, he asks to be turned into a human for a month to meet this girl.

4.) Emma and ________ had grown up together as little kids and from the second they met, they instantly hated each others guts. They were rivals in every subject and hated each other all the way to graduation. But now that they're young adults, life isn't so easy anymore and both of them are having horrible luck in life. They see each other for the first time in a few years and they still hate each other, but they end up hanging put anyways. Best frenemies forever right? Or maybe it's a bit more now..

5.) _______ is a merman who, like mermaids, lure people into the ocean to inevitably kill them. One day, he finds a rather small boat full of fishermen and crashes it. Before he swims away, he notices an unconscious girl clinging to a piece of driftwood from the ship and falls in love with her. Instead of killing her, he decides to save her.......

(May add more later)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:35 pm
Hey there! I like this:
Quote:
2.) A spoiled prince from a rich kingdom is given the task of traveling to a neighboring kingdom to create a treaty in order to bring peace back to the war ridden world. In order to have a safe journey, he is accompanied by a knight named Alice, who is tasked with keeping him safe.

I may not be the greatest writer around, since English isn't my first language, but if you don't mind I'd give it a try. I'm a quite good roleplayer, I can't assure anything about lenght, but I certainly know how to write a meaningful paragraph. So... up to you. Would you like to roleplay with me? mrgreen  

Alessja

Friendly Fairy

20,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Luck of the Draw 50

Domichii-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:48 am
Alessja
Hey there! I like this:
Quote:

I may not be the greatest writer around, since English isn't my first language, but if you don't mind I'd give it a try. I'm a quite good roleplayer, I can't assure anything about lenght, but I certainly know how to write a meaningful paragraph. So... up to you. Would you like to roleplay with me? mrgreen

I don't mind trying it with you smile I'll make a thread fr it soon and then send it to you so we can start!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:45 am
Domichii-chan

5.) _______ is a merman who, like mermaids, lure people into the ocean to inevitably kill them. One day, he finds a rather small boat full of fishermen and crashes it. Before he swims away, he notices an unconscious girl clinging to a piece of driftwood from the ship and falls in love with her. Instead of killing her, he decides to save her.......  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Alessja

Friendly Fairy

20,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Luck of the Draw 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:23 am
Domichii-chan
I don't mind trying it with you smile I'll make a thread fr it soon and then send it to you so we can start!
looking forward to it. If you need help you know where to find me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Domichii-chan

Would you like to do # 5?  

Domichii-chan

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:01 pm
Domichii-chan
Kaosujin Ryu
Domichii-chan

Sure.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:24 pm
Alessja
Domichii-chan
looking forward to it. If you need help you know where to find me.

Here is the thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24004759
After you post your profile, I'll start us off smile  

Domichii-chan

Domichii-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:44 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Domichii-chan
Kaosujin Ryu
Domichii-chan

Sure.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24004783 Here you go smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:43 pm
I can do the frenemies one with you, it seems interesting enough.  

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items