Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
rp partner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whitewolfwren

Beloved Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:15 am
hello, i am searching for a long term rp parner. i have a list of ideas and am willing to do anything but sleeping with dead people, doing an animal, and rping with children characters. i will do 18+ rps, gory rps, and everything in between. please quote or pm me.

My List:

any race x any race
kidnapper x kidnaped
master x slave
high school
baby sitter x young teen
pool boy/ girl x employer
gardener x employer
etc....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:18 am
whitewolfwren
hello, i am searching for a long term rp parner. i have a list of ideas and am willing to do anything but sleeping with dead people, doing an animal, and rping with children characters. i will do 18+ rps, gory rps, and everything in between. please quote or pm me.

My List:

any race x any race
kidnapper x kidnaped
master x slave
high school
baby sitter x young teen
gardener x employer
etc....

I'll take you up on that offer!  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

whitewolfwren

Beloved Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:21 am
sweet, which one on the list or do you have some ideas you would like to toss around.
Angel of Death112
whitewolfwren

My List:

any race x any race
kidnapper x kidnaped
master x slave
high school
baby sitter x young teen
gardener x employer
etc....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:29 am
whitewolfwren
sweet, which one on the list or do you have some ideas you would like to toss around.
Angel of Death112
whitewolfwren

My List:

any race x any race
kidnapper x kidnaped
master x slave
high school
baby sitter x young teen
gardener x employer
etc....

Hm. I like the High School one. which do you prefer?  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

whitewolfwren

Beloved Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:30 am
high school it is, and i work with all of them. in pm or forums?
Angel of Death112

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:32 am
whitewolfwren
high school it is, and i work with all of them. in pm or forums?
Angel of Death112

Which ever is easier for you.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:20 am
whitewolfwren

My List:

any race x any race
kidnapper x kidnapped
master x slave
high school
etc....

I'm interested in all of the above; I don't know how you feel about anthromorphic characters (Sonic the Hedgehog, Thundercats, ect)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:42 am
great and i love sonic. i also used to watch thundercats.
Kaosujin Ryu
whitewolfwren

My List:

any race x any race
kidnapper x kidnapped
master x slave
high school
etc....

I'm interested in all of the above; I don't know how you feel about anthromorphic characters (Sonic the Hedgehog, Thundercats, ect)

whitewolfwren

Beloved Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:54 am
whitewolfwren

I had an idea; what if we took the idea of the 'Pool Boy/Girl x Employer' and added in the concept of them being hurled due to an unexpected accident into another world, like that of Sonic the Hedgehog? I had the idea that they'd end up finding their way through two or three other 'worlds' before finding their way back. Which 'worlds'/shows used can be malleable (suggestions are welcome).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:25 am
hahahaha you are awesome, the first one to give me something like this. alright, so who is who and pm or forums?
Kaosujin Ryu
whitewolfwren

I had an idea; what if we took the idea of the 'Pool Boy/Girl x Employer' and added in the concept of them being hurled due to an unexpected accident into another world, like that of Sonic the Hedgehog? I had the idea that they'd end up finding their way through two or three other 'worlds' before finding their way back. Which 'worlds'/shows used can be malleable (suggestions are welcome).

whitewolfwren

Beloved Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:50 am
whitewolfwren
hahahaha you are awesome, the first one to give me something like this. alright, so who is who and pm or forums?
Kaosujin Ryu
whitewolfwren

Up to you; I'd probably be better as the Employer, since all I know about taking care of a pool, other than adding chlorine to it, is 'nil; I'd prefer forums for the RP, thought, to be honest.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:14 pm
here it the link

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24004395

Kaosujin Ryu
whitewolfwren
Kaosujin Ryu
whitewolfwren

Up to you; I'd probably be better as the Employer, since all I know about taking care of a pool, other than adding chlorine to it, is 'nil; I'd prefer forums for the RP, thought, to be honest.

whitewolfwren

Beloved Werewolf

7,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Guildmember 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items