Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Yaoi: Searching for Seme/Seke, are you him?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:11 pm
Hello all! -waves- It has been quite a while since I have been on gaia, and even longer it seems that I have RPed. ;__; Which is a sin of all sins. I have an itch that needs scratching and cannot seem to find anyone on the times I am on. -sniffles-

As my topic title implies, I am searching for a seme/seke. It has been quite a while since I have written anything, which is why I am looking for more of a seme to start things out. As time progresses, I will switch to seke and even seme depending on the genre of the RP. ^___^ But alas, I am an uke at heart, and always go back to my true nature when for so long without any play time.

RP INFORMATION I AM INTERESTED IN:

Position: uke (for now and seke in time)
Genre: Fantasy, Supernatural,**Vampire/Human/Vampire Hunter**, Angel/Demon
Literacy: A mistake here and there is okay, but one-liners are not acceptable. I give what I get. If I post something along the lines of my character asking a question to yours, I expect yours to answer, not to just sigh and stare at the wall. .___.

**What I am craving currently.**

The RP will be taking place elsewhere, not on gaia. I don't skip anything in my rp, that being said, please do not PM me if you do. >__< Ummm.....not sure what else there is right now, so will update as I figure more things out.

Thanks again in advanced for your time, and hope to hear from someone soon!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:33 pm
Angel demon sounds interesting, anything in mind for that?  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:09 pm
*Bump*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:20 pm
*Bump* Still looking for more playmates!  

My Twisted Fables

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:54 pm
My Twisted Fables
Hello all! -waves- It has been quite a while since I have been on gaia, and even longer it seems that I have RPed. ;__; Which is a sin of all sins. I have an itch that needs scratching and cannot seem to find anyone on the times I am on. -sniffles-

As my topic title implies, I am searching for a seme/seke. It has been quite a while since I have written anything, which is why I am looking for more of a seme to start things out. As time progresses, I will switch to seke and even seme depending on the genre of the RP. ^___^ But alas, I am an uke at heart, and always go back to my true nature when for so long without any play time.

Literacy: A mistake here and there is okay, but one-liners are not acceptable. I give what I get. If I post something along the lines of my character asking a question to yours, I expect yours to answer, not to just sigh and stare at the wall. .___.

The RP will be taking place elsewhere, not on gaia. I don't skip anything in my rp, that being said, please do not PM me if you do. >__< Ummm.....not sure what else there is right now, so will update as I figure more things out.

Hullo love!
I seem to have come across something lovely~
I like your idea for vampire/human/vampire hunter (though I may ask to play the vampire) and I almost exclusively play seme or seke unless I have a specific reason to play uke. I'm also always looking for active, literate role-players and have been craving Yaoi for a while! I'd love to try an set one up if you'd be interested?

Ta for now~

Alui  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:10 pm
Excuse my laziness, as I occasionally check Gaia on my ipad, but I will roleplay with you no problem. smile Im going on 6 years of roleplaying and love fantasy/fairytale rps. I'm literate in my replies and I also can go from multi para to novella if its needed. Just message me, i can give you my skype or tumblr.  

astral-faery

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:33 pm
Still in search for a partner. What few I have are starting to disappear. ;__; Anyone wanna play?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:22 pm
My Twisted Fables
Still in search for a partner. What few I have are starting to disappear. ;__; Anyone wanna play?

HALLO STRANGER!!!!
0w0
I would like to play with you ;]  

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:44 am
NuLova
My Twisted Fables

HALLO STRANGER!!!!
0w0

surprised -waves- Allo there. What would you like to play? You can either message here in the forum or PM me. Whichever is easier for you. Hope to hear back from you again soon!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:31 am
My Twisted Fables
NuLova
My Twisted Fables

HALLO STRANGER!!!!
0w0

surprised -waves- Allo there. What would you like to play? You can either message here in the forum or PM me. Whichever is easier for you. Hope to hear back from you again soon!

^w^ I rather pm  

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:48 pm
NuLova
My Twisted Fables
NuLova
My Twisted Fables

HALLO STRANGER!!!!
0w0

^w^ I rather pm

PM sent. ^__^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:49 pm
Alui Vitae
My Twisted Fables

Hullo love!
I seem to have come across something lovely~
I like your idea for vampire/human/vampire hunter (though I may ask to play the vampire) and I almost exclusively play seme or seke unless I have a specific reason to play uke. I'm also always looking for active, literate role-players and have been craving Yaoi for a while! I'd love to try an set one up if you'd be interested?

Ta for now~

Alui

Have sent you a PM dear. Hope to hear from you soon.

My Twisted Fables

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff