Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fallen Valley (Medieval age) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

First RP started after a long time, is it ok?
  Yes
  No
  omg, a unicorn?! <3
View Results

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:08 pm
In an old mountain area, Just out of reach for the civilized world, a world of creatures unknown to society exists, childeren facinated about stories told by old people, Adventurers and common people, Stories going from mouth to ear, and so on. Gossips were quite common about the place,
"The Fallen Valley is where Demons and angels fight!"
"The Fallen Valley is where you can attone for all your sins"
so many different stories were told, and just no one ever managed to confirm their stories. as if the stories just, came out of nowhere

Men often tried to venture, but either came back without a story, or didn't survive the mountain, It was harsh to survive in the high mountains, not because of the weather or animals, but because of the mist, so thick, no one could see clear trough.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so this rp plays itself in a Town on the mountain, this isn't the 'Fallen Valley' but it lies in the area, anybody is allowed to join, just keep these rules in mind, to make it easier for the rest:
-Metagaming
-Poweremoting
-Godmodding
If anyone ever uses a poweremote against you, Feel free to ignore it, The magical rainbow unicorn steps in and blocks it for you, (which comes from the Fallen Valley!! XD jk jk x3)
Please keep the chat to the specified guild rules, want to get naughty, You have a nice big chat space in each PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:17 pm
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/11414965/
http://www.furaffinity.net/full/11417889/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The goo would walk into a random inn, a large blanket wrapped around him and some slutty looking clothing, being not fond of his new master, the goo would sit down at the bar, ordering a beer "I'd like a beer" The goo would order at the inn, "does that go with or without pants?" the Innkeeper asked, Making fun of the goo "I'd prefer with, unless the slave master would prefer without" The goo grinned at the innkeeper, The goo would start to get a bit comfy on the chair, leaking goo down the chair onto the floor, It was quite noticeable, Infact the blanket had turned slightly pink due to the slime slipping out of his body "Atleast there aren't some adventurer wannabe's that want to 'slay' me for loot" he'd chuckle a bit, taking a sip of his beer "Next time, Less fabric in the beer, unless you want half the payment, ofcourse."  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:22 pm
anyone its allowed here :p?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:19 am
Derris Wolf
anyone its allowed here :p?

Anyone can join in xD I hate it when it is restricted x3))  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:15 pm
-he usuallly doen´s like to enter to the bars or other sites wuth many humans, but he were really hungry, and with some of money he won for helping and old woman. He sits on the darkest corner of the place, just watching and waiting fos his food, when watch the Goo enter to the place-

-he isn´t to talkative, but he doesn´t like how the inkeeper laughs of the Goo. So he walks toward him and growls on his face-

Where is my food, human? -reply with a deep voice-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:55 am
The goo and the innkeeper would look at the other, "We have a wide variety of meat, What are you interested in?" The innkeeper would reply to the other, The goo would giggle a bit innocently "or he wants human meat.." the goo grinned deviously at the innkeeper "Another remark like that and you can find yourself another Inn" the goo would keep on sipping the beer, not saying a thing  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:15 am
WoofyGoo
The goo and the innkeeper would look at the other, "We have a wide variety of meat, What are you interested in?" The innkeeper would reply to the other, The goo would giggle a bit innocently "or he wants human meat.." the goo grinned deviously at the innkeeper "Another remark like that and you can find yourself another Inn" the goo would keep on sipping the beer, not saying a thing

NOTE: as can you see my avatar, its the same outfit he have on the rp XP

...No, I don´t eat humans...*stare at the goo*...just give me any food I can pay with those...coins *he threw a few coins on the table*...and no beer please. *Watch again at the goo* ...errr...tell me...what are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:16 pm
Derris Wolf

The goo would shrug, giving the other a smile at his reply, "Hmm, I can get you some mutton for 3 coins" the Innkeeper would reply, not yet reaching out for the coins "I... I am just a goo... creature." The goo replied, "I serve one master, until he sells me, or when he dies.." he smiled a bit happyly, but at the same time a bit sad, taking another sip "Why do you drink beer anyways goo? you can't digest anything but..." The Innkeeper would chuckle a bit "M...M..Master likes to drink.." The goo blushed deeply as he cut off the innkeeper before he could say the thing he could digest

((It's just suggestive ._. Hope it's okay))  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm
WoofyGoo

(don´t worry XD)

So little goo...you are a slave?...*grunt* ...if you ask me lil friend...no one must be a slave...but it´s your life, do what you want with it...and you human...don´t make me wait more...I don´t like this place, you don´t like me...and maybe Im gonna kill somebody if I don´t get my food soon...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:02 am
"Y..Yes I am a slave... but not by choice..." The goo huffed, Taking another sip of his beer, With a bit of a closer look, You could see the beer collecting his his near nude body, his goo seemed a bit transparant aswel.
"Yeah yeah, I am on it" the innkeeper growled a bit as he went to get the mutton "How I'd just love to be free, dedicate my life to find out if the rumors are true about the Fallen Valley.. heh, hopefully I can finally become a shark again..." The goo giggled, pressing his tentacle like tongue against the glass, wrapping it around the glass, then his tongue would melt away and a new one would form.  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:07 pm
WoofyGoo

If you wanna be free...just be free, you don´t have chains...or your desire it´s to spent life...here...on a hole of humans drinking...drinking *he doesn´t know the name of the beer XD, he is a bit wild*...drinking that...But I don´t wanna be harsh...but you...you don´t seems like sharks....you are a slime...or something. And was that. about a Fallen Valley...

-he seems really serious talking with the goo, he usually is more relaxed, but between humans he feels in danger-  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:39 am
Derris Wolf

The goo rubbed his forehead then grabbed the front of his collar "Oh, I'd love to be free, but a goo like me, Lets say that a slimey creature like me is more like a target for anything in the outside world, My master both owes me trough money and his house is the only place I feel safe... and I am not a shark because I am cursed by a wizard.." The goo would smile as the other mentioned the Fallen Valley "Who knows, It's a common gossip that goes around here in the village, no one has seen it, yet, there are the rumors of a place inside the mountains, though every rumor is different, I still hope I can become a respected being again.."  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:05 pm
WoofyGoo

-looks at the goo from his feet to his head- it´s hard to believe...you a shark...-grunts- you...you are a strange for me...but mom always says..."help the others, no matter what"...fine...I will help you if need something. Im gonna be living around this forest...I don´t have a home...home for me it´s the freedom, and you need more of that...

-waiting for his food-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:07 pm
Derris Wolf
]

The goo would look into his glass, looking down a bit sobbish, as he didn't have any freedom, infact the reason he was here was because his master was taking a nap, "There you go, here's your mutton" the Innkeeper would hand the other a plate with mutton, Suddenly a human would open the door and growl "Woofygoo! Get your a** over here! and why are you wearing that horrible cloak?! GET THAT OFF" The goo would fall off the chair the moment he heard his name, shivering and scared, the goo would quickly react to the commands of his master, Taking off the cloak, Showing his goo more perversly, only wearing a scarf that would cover his collar partially and half of his chest, tight undies, Legwarmers and Incubus like wings, These were obviously fake but made the goo look more like a slut "I'm sorry master." The goo said politely, Getting next to his master, Letting him clip on his leash  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:41 pm
WoofyGoo
Derris Wolf

-growls at the man who appears at the door of the bar, then the wolf holds the arm of the goo- you don´t have the need of follow his orders...you are free, like me...but if you wanna keep this life...fine...do it... -grabs the meat of mutton with one hand- Im gonna eat it by own...-leaving the place, the wolf whispers in the ear of the goo- ...you know where to find me...maybe the next time you will use more...clothes -walks outside of the bar-

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff