Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
McDonald's Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Look, it's McDonald's. Yup, it's there all right. Walking distance, too. Now younguns can stay hip and enjoy some cheap food. Good job, Dollar Menu. Yup.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:12 pm
Dantes_river

Armageddon

Armageddon stood a few feet from the front doors of the fast food restaurant, his eyebrow twitching. How... the hell... did he get here? He was so determined to hunt for his food, to do anything other than eat at a restaurant. Here he was, though, with two obnoxious twerps following close by. The red-haired demon tilted his head down and let out a sigh of despair. How could he let himself get roped in like this?!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:30 am
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXxPadding up next to the redheaded demon, Kanin's smile grew a little wider at the sigh of despair coming from his guest. “I wonder how I missed this place considering it's in walking distance. You must really like your cheeseburgers and fries, old man,” he snickered only to give him a slight shove through the door his older brother had opened up. The two followed just behind him only to glance up at the menu over the registers. "So what're you getting, Cres? Arm-y?"

xxxxx"I'll take the chicken and bacon salad with ranch dressing if they don't have thousand island or French... Or oil and vinegar. A large sweet tea for the drink," Cres answered his younger brother while trying to keep Armageddon on the opposite side of him. Kanin had his weird obsessions of pain being inflicted and picking fights so he didn't want anyone else to hurt much less kill one of his sources of entertainment. How people hadn't figured that out much less the more cheerful he was, the darker his emotions really were, was beyond him. Instead of shaking in fear like he should've been doing around Armageddon, he was teasing and taunting him with little jabs here and there. Why was he even joining these two at a McDonald's other than to try keeping his younger brother from tearing down a whole building much less a school campus when he was supposed to be making friends? Their mother hadn't even wanted him hanging out with those he already knew as chaos already stuck to them like glue which would end up in him being even more cheerful about chaos. He needed some new friends...

xXxXx"Stupid little brother doing as he pleases again," he sighed lightly to himself while rubbing his arm where Kanin had hit him earlier. When he got a briefly raised eyebrow from his younger brother along with a "you say somethin'?", he only shook his head slightly. That ended up with Kanin shrugging and poking Armageddon in the ribs so as to get what he wanted to order.

{( Out.Of.Control: ... )}

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:24 am
Dantes_river

Armageddon grunted when he was pushed and glared at Wennin. Stupid, annoying twerp. He should leave right now and save himself the migraine he was already feeling coming on, but... He glanced over at the menu. The food smelled well worse the food he liked, but dammit, he was starving.
Feeling a poking at his ribs, Armageddon turned his head to look down and saw Wennin poking him. He stared at him for a moment then scowled and slapped his hand away before turning back around. Sweeping the menu, he found the meatiest looking item - the double quarter pounder with cheese - and ordered it. That was supposed to be the end of it, they would have his order down in no time! But no, they just had to give him a f_cking survey! Did he want fries with that? What would he like on his burger? Should he get a drink? Was that for here or to go?
By the time he was done ordering, Armageddon's red hair had practically combusted into fire from how steamed and irritated he was. He wanted so badly to reach over and strangle that cashier - especially the way she smirked so mirthlessly at him! - and if he had the energy he'd try it on Idiots One and Two here! Nevertheless, the demon's stomach called him down and made him only glower at the woman. He swiped his cup from her and stormed off to the fountain drink dispensers.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:46 am
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXxCres, get the food when they put it up on the counter. I'll get your tea,” Kanin hummed to his elder brother while briefly swiping a card with the image of the human interpretation of Death - the skeletal figure wearing a hooded cloak with a scythe - on it in the little card slot. After tapping in what he liked scaring people with as his PIN number, a zero followed by three sixes, he picked up the two foam cups meant for him and his brother and followed after Armageddon.

xxxxx"Humans and their surveys, ne? If I wanted a survey, I'd be at a hospital," the younger demon snickered cooly while filling up his cup with sweet tea while tapping the other against the back of his hand. This thing moved so goddamn slow... Were they going backwards in time yet? Once the first cup was finished, he moved it off to the side before starting on the second one. Instead of babysitting that cup, he put a lid on his cup and slid a straw into it, taking a long sip in a relatively bored fashion. He'd rather take a knife and start tapping it faster and faster between his fingers than stand there in line waiting for the food to finish being thrown together.

xXxXxAs darker thoughts of the many things he could do in this restaurant started running through his head, however, that irritating cheerful presence of his elder brother passed by him and over to a table where he set the food out for the three of them yet making sure Kanin would have the ability to set his feet up in a chair opposite of him. "Come on, Armageddon, or your double quarter - ugh. Your half pounder with cheese will get cold. Two quarters make a half, people," Cres called in that somewhat cheerful tone of his while sitting down where his salad was. The elder brother then motioned the younger one over to which he obeyed, partly, and dropped into his seat with a slightly bored gaze in front of him. Instead of just propping his feet up like he always did, however, he pushed out the seat for the redheaded demon with his foot first then shifted his feet over to where they could sit in the seat opposite of him. Like in everything else, Cres appeared to be a well-mannered, upperclassman's son whereas Kanin looked like some mischievous no-gooder that always sat down in a slouched position and propped his feet up on anything he could. Whereas Cres ate healthy foods, his salad, Kanin was getting started on munching on about ten large fries sitting in front of him.

xXxXx"So, Arm-y, er... I mean Armageddon, how has life been treating you lately? It's been a while since we've crossed paths like this albeit this time Wennin didn't try knocking your teeth down your throat from being in such a bad mood," the elder boy asked in as cheerful a tone as he could manage while trying not to shudder in fear in a visible manner. Why his younger brother could refrain from shuddering in fear from this powerful yet somewhat dim redhead yet couldn't say anything that sounded like manners without a look of disgust on his face was weird to him. No matter how many times it was explained that he was like Yin whereas the elder one was like Yang, he'd never get used to that and few ever would.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:49 am
Dantes_river

Armageddon stared at the soda fountain as if watching a bomb's countdown. He felt old. Coke, Dr. Pepper, Fanta. What was the difference between these again? He looked at the Coke fountain and hesitantly moved his cup towards it when he heard Wennin. The demon had run off before he could bother with a response, so once again he was left with his decision for soda.
After a few minutes Armageddon plodded towards the table the two twerps were waiting at. He wasn't sure how to make out this scenario. That food was what was keeping him grounded here, so was he being held against his will again? No, wait, he remembered. That black-haired twerp thought he wasn't man enough to eat in public and he was here to prove him wrong! The redhead sank in his seat with a fresh gleam of determination and reached for his own fries. Despite the heat and the overuse of grease, the fries were eagerly welcomed into his stomach. Armageddon let out a content sigh and drank some of his cola before gazing at the cheerful man. "What do you think, kid? I was held captive for a few days and forced to watch those two other twerps love and hate. It's not exactly what I'd call a vacation." he growled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXxI meant before those few days. It wasn't exactly enjoyable on our part either, but we aren't allowed to interfere with much in the timeline. You don't have to be a d_ck about it,” Cres responded with a slight pout. His pout switched into pain when Kanin punched him in the arm again before popping another few fries into his mouth. Tapping his foot slightly in the opposite seat, the younger demon's gaze shifted over to the redheaded demon and a flicker of a smile passed over his face.

xxxxx"We know all about that and the way you let them catch you to begin with. That was pretty dull. I would've grown bored within the first five minutes. Watching you as their prisoner, however, was pretty amusing. For a powerful demon, it was pretty weak of you to be sleep darted by a human and his plaything," Kanin snickered while ignoring the brief sharp glare at him from his elder brother. Picking up another couple of fries, he popped them into his mouth and began chewing with a slightly amused smirk on his face. And there was Cres with his inner demon wanting to strangle him right now for saying that. How could this day get any better?

xXxXx"You don't have to respond to his negativity. He's a pain in my arse and just likes causing trouble after a-" "I can't wait to go collect the doctor and his shadow demon. Poor pitiful creature thinks he can't die because of a few fools' attempts... It'll be hilarious when they can't be together in the afterlife." "Kanin!" "Fuddy-duddy... If it's not me killing the shadow, it'll be Clive and you know it. He may be a kid, but he's still a powerful demon. It took a month for me to recover movement in my arm from when he shot me right there and even then it took forever for it to fully heal." "Yes, well you told him in that oh so bored voice of yours that it sounded like a symphony of screams when that little human girl was being eaten alive by blood elves. He thought you were serious and wanted to kill you for not intervening and I had to intervene before he ended up blowing your head off your shoulders." "That was funny. He's not going to be happy when he finds her again though... She was the only living thing he truly cared for and she'll end up doing that to him... It's going to be a hoot." "You're such a jerk wad."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:11 pm
Dantes_river

A vein pulsed to the side of the demon's head when Cres told him that he didn't have to be a d_ck. Another vein pulsed at the side of his head when Wennin started talking about how he was captured. The hand gripping his fry was getting tighter and tighter until the inner spud started to burst through, and by the time the two were conversing back and forth there was a wall of fire behind the annoyed demon.
He should just leave. His food was right here, it was even conveniently put in a bag! He should just leave these two while they were distracted by God-knows-what! Armageddon felt his eyebrow twitched as his stomach chained him to the table. He hated everyone.
Armageddon ate with only his hateful thoughts as company, listening in on their conversation now and then. He was a couple bites away from finishing his burger, too, and his stomach was feeling loads better. Now what were these twerps talking about? The demon listened to them - or more Wennin - talk about getting rid of that Caesar brat and then somehow the conversation went to some girl that sounded like she was messing with another guy's emotions. Whatever. He didn't care about drama that controlled modern attention spans. It was more confusing than entertaining to him. There was one thing that caught his attention, though.
"Kanin?" Armageddon raised an eyebrow and looked at the roughest of the two brothers. "I thought your name was Wennin."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:39 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXxGlancing briefly back over to Armageddon at the question, the elder male seemed to become nervous about the question. “Oops,” Cres mumbled lightly while starting to shove a fork of salad and chicken into his mouth. He'd let his younger brother respond to that one. It was the names he went by after all.

xxxxx"Ooh~ He actually caught on to something interesting. Both are my name, Army. My mother named me Kanin after my father whereas Grim gave me the name Wennin as his successor. When Grim dies, I'll have all of his abilities. Until that time, my mother is trying to force me into making new friends and learn what kindness is. I want no part of it, but that's why he's here. He's trying to make me be nicer albeit I don't exactly do nice," Kanin responded with a slight shrug. It was no big deal to him although he preferred people just call him Wennin since it removed that 'kuh' sound that made him and Cres so similar to each other. He ended that with a long sip of sweet tea and a handful of fries.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:45 pm
Dantes_river

Armageddon raised an unamused eyebrow at Ka-We-Whatever his name was. He was expecting a big story, maybe something that involved stealing someone's name or being cursed with it. Instead he was reminded of some people that would spout about things called slave names. And just like he was with them, he wasn't particularly entertained by this explanation.
"So you're really the next Death, eh?" the demon grunted and rested his cheek on the palm of his hand. "Which kind? Reaper? Spirit? I've lost tracks of all the 'Mighty Deaths' going around." he muttered then sniffed the air. "In fact, I smell one on ya. Doesn't smell like Death, but smells cocky. Been around a cocky person, kid?" he asked and sniffed the air again. Cocky and angry. Whoever it was had a very short temper and... was that alcohol he smelled?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:34 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXx"The one and only Death you should worry about. In all honesty, I'm contemplating offing the others 'cause they're wastes of space. The real Death who actually does his job usually splits up his abilities into various carefully chosen people he calls shinigami. Out of all of these select shinigami, he chooses an heir. I got stuck with that responsibility although I have no idea why. And that smell is that stupid prinicipal, Kiyaka Mayazaki. She's as dull as she is dim. My boot has more personality, figure and brains than she does," Kanin answered with another slight half-shrug. Using his middle finger to scratching behind an ear, he let out a soft sigh before shifting his fries around in it's little box. How dare they call this a large thing of fries? It was like a snack to him. "I made her buy me lunch only to ditch her for the good ol' doctor and his companion only to ditch them to attack you in a good ol' fashioned tackle. They were growing boring and I was waiting for you to return to the dojo so I could attack ya. And yeah, even after the lunch she bought me, I'm still starving."

xXxXx"And that is what he does best; insult others and pick fights," Cres sighed lightly around a mouthful of salad. Kanin, however, just started lightly tapping his fingers in the air while flashing a slight half-smirk. "I spoke to God today and she said that she's ashamed. What have I become? What have I done? I spoke to the Devil today and he swears he's not to blame. And I understood 'cause I feel the same. Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero and I'm not made of stone. Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of Heaven and the righteous side of Hell."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:57 pm
Dantes_river

"Same song, different verse, kid." Armageddon sighed. He couldn't tell you how many times he ran into someone claiming - in their own gloomy and angry way - that they were to be, or already were, the fearsome Death. Or Devil. Or one of the two's only child. Centuries of it and he just stopped caring about their explanation for anything. Let there be thousands of Devils and Deaths or even Gods running around the world, hell if he cared! Just as long as it ended with his fist in their face he was fine.
Armageddon flickered his gaze at Cres. "Ain't nothin' wrong with that, kid." he chuckled and took a swig of his drink. Fights were damn near the only entertainment he had now. It was always the same: the shy girl and the oblivious tough guy. This entire era was nothing but cliches! Even when he was held hostage was he forced to watch that crap! It was annoying, and he was convinced people just played those roles to be told what they wanted to hear. Like he said, annoying. Besides, what else was there to do once all that happiness was exchanged? Where was the climax of their story? What was the plot, that they were scared they'd go deaf by how loud their heartbeat was? No, they needed fights! Everyone needed a fight, be it verbal or, as his preferred, physical! Everyone needed that terror in their heart, or even a viciously murdered family to give them a story! Violence was interesting, violence was far from boring, and he loved it.
Armageddon glanced back at Wennin when he started whatever the hell he was doing and grunted. His cue to leave. "Right. Well I'll just leave you to your American Idol crap, kid. See ya." he said and rose from his seat to start walking.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:29 pm
Celestia

Celestia opened the door and walked quietly to the counter. With a smile on her face, she gave her order which was just a simple salad and an Iced coffee. After she paid for it she sat down at an open table and began to eat her food silently, playing with her necklace and staring off into space.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:50 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXx"I know... It's cliché and I hate just uttering the words, but you asked about my name. I just answered you honestly. Whether or not you believe it is your choice and it's not that lame a** American Idol crap, genius. It's how I feel inside, whether it was part of a song or not. Sometimes I get bored and talk to myself and French fries and your bruised ego aren't exactly helping much. Why am I the way I am and am I really just a jackass? I don't care about titles or what people claim my or their futures are supposed to be. I'll get through life with my own two hands, not some ridiculously clichéd title everyone uses to try seeming scary. To me, I'm just a demon that's bored of all the clichés and robots around me and you're the only real person I know that at least gives me a reason to actually come out of the shadows. You're a strong guy and yet you're just going to walk away? Does the kid who laughed every time we'd get into a fight intimidate you now that he's taller than three feet tall?" Kanin retorted sharply, his fingers keeping up that slow tapping motion that was mostly just done out of boredom. "Nah. You probably have some kiddy troubles like someone stole your glue bottle which took all of your pride with it. I think their names were Fields and Caesar and they put you to shame. You're just a stupid coward who couldn't take on a little human doctor and his pet bunny."

xXxXx"Violence doesn't solve anything though, Armageddon. Just because you're strong doesn't mean you're right. And you, Wennin, stop trying to pick a fight with- You were asking him his opinion of why you turned out to be the way you are and if you're just a jerk? God, why am I stuck between you two?!" Cres sighed already frustrated with being around these two. Both of them were so negative it wasn't even funny. "Just go find someplace where you two can beat the crap out of each other if you're so obsessed with fighting."

Awesome nerd

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:26 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river

"Yeah, yeah, feelings and some dark past and all that crap. Good for you, kid." Armageddon commented with a lazy wave of his hand. He'd never understand why people always preferred talking about their lives around him, especially when most of the time he'd be ready to kill them. Literally! There he was with his blades out and murder on his mind, and his opponent tries to guilt trip him by telling him about their life on the streets? The hell did he care about that crap for? All he ever needed was to get rid of a few tw-
"...The hell did you say, kid?" he asked in a low tone.
Armageddon was just passing by some girl that looked as though she was on another planet when he heard the last of Wennin's comment. His hand froze in its wave as well as his entire being. Multiple veins pulsed at the side of his head and the air around him sparked with electricity created from the tension that had settled between the two. Suddenly, the redhead spun around to face Wennin, his navy blue coattail waving behind him. There were flames in his eyes and dual streams of smoke shooting out of his nose. "The hell did you say to me?!" he snarled, too angry to listen to Cres.

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff