Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
McDonald's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:31 am
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXx"Which part; the bruised ego, you being a p_ssy about exchanging words, being a stupid coward or losing your pride to a mere human and his pet bunny?" Kanin asked while taking another bite of his fries. His gaze never flickered from the redhead although his light half-smirk spoke of his boredom fading by his reaction to being insulted. This was a pretty good day considering how many times he could keep luring people back into his bubble of negativity. Anger was just one of those things he found entertaining and several people today kept getting mad at him including this redhead. "I can always repeat all of that a bit slower if you didn't quite comprehend it the first time."

xXxXx"Oh. My. God. He actually intends to stir up a fight when there are civilians around that don't even know what their deal is," Cres mumbled only to pull his younger brother out of his chair and pushing him towards the door. "Take it outside and don't go breaking people's cars or the buildings around here."

{( Out.Of.Control: ... )}

Awesome nerd

Karin-ly Delicious

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:52 am
Dantes_river

Karin-ly Delicious

Armageddon loomed over the table and sneered at Wennin. "If it's a fight you want then-" He paused when he saw the fries between them and slapped them out of the younger demon's hand. "If it's a fight you want then you got it, kid!" he said much faster. Cres came out of nowhere then and started dragging Wennin away, making the redhead blink. "Wha-? Hey! The hell do you think you're going?" he yelled out and followed after the two in stride.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:35 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXx"Bring it on, old man! I've had Red Hots and Atomic Fire Balls with more bite than you do! You now owe me some large fries also!" Kanin snapped over his shoulder only to stumble slightly as he tripped over the metal rain block at the foot of the door. He then readjusted himself to where his arms were crossed over his chest and his purplish-red eyes were narrowed at the redheaded demon, his older brother all but forgotten. Cres, however, just pointed at the door with a cold glare directed at Armageddon.

xXxXx"Take it outside! There are innocent people in here and I'm not letting you two's childish behavior end up killing them. Here's the rules for both of you; no cars, no glass, no fire hydrants, no broken windows, no motorcycles, no trucks, no mopeds, no bikes, no people, no magic or other special abilities and no f_cking weapons. Pretend you're in the UFC if you have to, but you two involve anyone or anything on the unusable list and I'll be dragging Lymbo back up here just to increase gravity on your stupid butts. Now go knock each other out," Cres responded in as snippy a tone as he could get which made that cheerful, sweet and timid voice seem so much less like him. Once he'd finished saying that, however, he smiled over at Armageddon back in that sweet yet somewhat timid way he'd had earlier. "Please and thank you for your cooperation. I'm going to finish my salad now. He's waiting for you, by the way."

Awesome nerd

Karin-ly Delicious

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:00 am
Dantes_river

Armageddon glowered at Cres and put a hand on his shoulder. "Shut it. I'll fight with whatever the hell I want, kid. Now get outta my way." he snarled and pushed him aside so he could storm out of the restaurant.
Once outside, the demon glared straight at Wennin. "Just how stupid are ya, kid?" he asked while flexing his fingers and stretching them until they cracked. "You must have a death wish if you're gonna say that sh_t about me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:46 am
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXx"Says the redheaded lady who got kidnapped by a bunny and his master. Or is it mistress? I don't know which of them has more nads considering the way the way they swing. Oh well. It doesn't matter since we all know that big, bad Armageddon lost to 'em. And you are a stupid, cowardly p_ssy. How did you end up here and why, pray tell, did you opt to run away just 'cause of a little conversation? You asked about my two different names and I answered you honestly about both of them. Hell if I know that Grim is really who he says he is and I honestly don't give a damn if he is or isn't. He doesn't run my life and I got to where I am today by myself, not some title or because my parent is rich or famous. It's all me and always has been. I'd rather die being who I am naturally and by using my own strength than to live a life filled with robotic monotony that others try forcing me to play out," Kanin retorted while uncrossing his arms and shaking them out slightly. Cracking his knuckles, he shifted his feet slightly and let out a slow breath as he prepared to knock some sense into the older demon. "Maybe I am stupid, but sometimes kids make stupid decisions. Maybe it's because the only guy I ever really thought was real and not just some mechanical doll thrown into my life is just as stupid and one day I hope he'd take me serious instead of just some weird a** kid. Whatever the reason, I don't regret one single word I said."

Awesome nerd

Karin-ly Delicious

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:07 am
Dantes_river

The smoke coming out of Armageddon's nose ignited into flames and the vein on his head enlarged when he heard all of what Wennin had to say about him. He clenched his jaw and curled his fingers into a fist, practically seeing red. "Did you come out here to fight or talk?" he growled as a gust of wind blew between them, making his coat waver behind him. "Just shut the hell up already!" he yelled and charged. He used his speed to close the distance between them in seconds and used the momentum from his run to strengthen the punch he threw in Wennin's direction.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:20 am
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXx"Good boy," Kanin smirked slightly while stepping forwards in a slightly crouched position. As he moved forward just a couple of paces, he swung his fist at the older male as they closed in on each other. He'd take a hit if it meant he could get Armageddon in that cocky face of his. Sure, he'd faced this man before, but he still terrified him. That terror, however, just fueled his excitement. At least this redhead would get to see how much better he'd gotten now that he wasn't a preteen.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:11 am
Dantes_river

Armageddon landed a blow on the younger demon, but in return he was given a punch to his jaw as well. He jumped back a few feet and crouched low, his slit pupils focusing on Wennin as he wiped some spit from the corner of his mouth. "Well, well." he muttered and slowly straightened his stance. "Looks like someone's gotten faster. Ain't gonna change a thing, kid." he smirked. Suddenly he was in crouching position, and in the blink of an eye he darted straight for the demon. As soon as he reached him he didn't hesitate to let out a repetitive barrage of punches and low sweep kicks.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:26 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Celestia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Completely oblivious of what was going on around her she finished up her food and threw them away, a big smile still on her face. Walking to and opening the entrance, she peered outside to see what seemed to be a fight. "Oh, my....How interesting..", She said to herself, as her smile grew. Looking at them carefully, she could tell they weren't normal people, especially the red-haired one. Trying not to disturb the battle, she leaned against the wall of the restaurant and observed, smiling as if she were entertained.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:21 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXxWiping a gloved hand over his maw only to spit slightly off to the side. "I didn't want you to think you'd be the only one to get the first hit and dodging is so boring as the first move," Kanin retorted smoothly while remaining where he was unlike how Armageddon had hopped back. When the redhead rushed him again, his pupils narrowed to slits in the shape of an 'x' as the whites showed hints of darkening just a bit and a soft chuckle followed as his hands and feet shifted ever so slightly so his hands were open-palmed and his feet were at a more solid position. As the swings started coming at him, his body started moving as if he were made of water, avoiding direct hits and yet using the other's movements to direct hits of his own at the redhead. Finally! A fight worth putting some effort into it! With every hit that landed on him, however, the darker the laughter was started up from him.

xxxxx"It's not all that interesting. It's just two numbskulls in a brawl. One is trying to rid himself of boredom whereas the other is trying to prove something to the first. I'm just hoping my barrier of the surrounding area will hold against their childish behavior," Cres sighed lightly while leaning against the wall beside the girl, his sweet tea still in hand and his deep sapphire blue eyes showing that unlike his brother's eyes, his pupils had narrowed themselves into slits that took on the shape of a '+' instead of the 'x'. "I'm Cres by the way. The guy who looks like me over there in the fight is Wennin and the redhead is Armageddon. Wennin's always stirring up a fight with Armageddon whenever we cross paths. You get bored after a while of watching them constantly getting into a fight and hope to God they don't completely destroy cities in the process of their spats."

Awesome nerd

Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Celestia

Celestia, with an amused expression on her face, watched the two fight for a moment before hearing a voice beside her. Not turning to the speaker, she simply replied to his statement, "I see. They do seem like they've fought before." She turned to him, "I'm Celestia but, please call me Celes." She turned back and grinned, "The red-haired man intrigues me the most...Armageddon, huh?" She placed her finger on her jawline. "You seem to be different from them. Why is that?" She asked turning to him once again, her hair moving with the slight gust of wind rolling by.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xxxxxSmiling lightly at the girl's words, he shifted his cup ever so slightly only to briefly close his eyes. "A pleasure to meet you, Celes," Cres purred in that ever so gentle tone of voice that separated him from his younger brother that looked to be his twin. His free hand had made a slight twirling motion while he gave her a slight bow after having said that. "There's many possible reasons for why I do not seem like them. While they enjoy destruction and violence, I prefer resolving conflict in a far less volatile manner. Violence solves nothing and yet here I stand allowing them to keep trying to beat the crap out of each other. I suppose I'm hoping that they'll beat some form of sense into each other's heads eventually, but part of me believes it's because I understand why the way they are that I don't intervene and spend my time guarding the innocent around them."

xxxxxGiving a soft sigh, he opened his eyes once again and flashed the female a gentle smile. "There are many reasons for being so different from each other, but there are just as many that make us so alike. Everyone wishes for something - the soul yearns for honor and the flesh the hereafter - yet we look to those who walked before to lead those who walk after to make it come true. Perhaps that is what you do not see or perhaps it is what I've seen and others have not as no two people ever see the world the same," he hummed gently while giving her a slight nod so as to answer her question about Armageddon's name. Kanin would've hit him for such words, but he was busy with Armageddon right now.

Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:50 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Celestia

Listening to his lengthy statement and watching his gestures, Celes grinned and crossed her arms. "My my my....It seems Armageddon isn't the only person that can catch my interest. And that smile of yours is quite the sight." She spoke softly while fiddling with her heart-shaped necklace. She sighed as she watched the battle continue. "Although they were in the building just a few moments ago....I'm not very sure why they are fighting...Are they just sparring?" She turned to Cres with a curious look, placing her finger on her jawline once again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:55 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river

Where Wennin was rhythmic and fluid with his motions, Armageddon was sharp and swift. He repeatedly attacked, and for every hit he dealt he was dealt one his own. Instead of showing any hint of getting hurt, however, his growl only deepened. "Grr... Just stay still and let me kill you!!" he snarled. His anger granted him speed - not a considerable amount, but still enough to be noticed. His kicks got higher and he introduced headbutts to the attack method.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXx"How about you just give up and tell the whole world you're getting far too old and sluggish, old man?" Kanin snickered as a retort while keeping up his motions although he seemed to be starting to move faster just as Armageddon had. Considering these hits against each other weren't vital injuries, he wasn't completely sliding into his berserk side. That was until he got headbutted, the redhead and the dark haired demons' heads colliding at just the right moment. It was then that the whites of his eyes became a dark red, the irises remaining a fiery reddish-purple, and his solid black hair started turning a solid white. Instead of the fluid motions he'd had a moment before, he'd switched over to the brute force side of him to where he was more on the offensive than the defensive.

xxxxx"And there goes his sanity Armageddon just had to hit him in the face," Cres muttered lightly as his form started shifting just like his younger brother's form. Unlike Kanin's eyes, however, Cres' irises became a dark purplish-blue whereas the outside became a pale, icy blue. "Thank you, ma'am, but I'm sure my smile pales in comparison to the radiant glow that is you. I suppose you could call it a spar seeing as no one ever really kills each other and they'll both be exhausted soon enough. It's more like a constant habit and love of trying to kill each other, an insatiable lust for violence if you will. It's like coming across Wrath, the deadly sin that is, when these two cross paths. They can't just meet up, eat a meal and then go their separate ways. They just have to have one of them picking a fight, usually Wennin, just so they can have even the slightest bit of a thrill ever to exist in their life. That's my opinion, but they could have a different thought process on it."

Awesome nerd

Karin-ly Delicious

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out