Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
McDonald's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:13 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Celestia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Celestia watched as the fighting between the men grew intense. Celestia was astonished by the appearance change. She also noticed in the brother that the appearance wasn't the only thing that changed.She looked over to Cres and observed him closely, "Hm..I see what your saying." She spoke quietly as she looked into oddly colored eyes. "Sadly, a mere human cannot go through such an interesting transformation. Your life seems very exciting." She paused and smiled nervously, "I hope you don't mind me asking, what are you?" She asked hoping he wouldn't take offence.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:38 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river

Armageddon blinked several times to get the stars out of his sight when their heads connected, but recovered enough to comprehend the insult hurled at him. "Yeah? Well at least I ain't old enough to kick your a_s!" he yelled with a smug smirk on his face. That is, until Wennin switched to offense. Armageddon struggled to keep up with him at first, earning himself a hit to the side and his arms, but managed to keep up with him in the end. His slit pupils dilated enough so that he could focus more clearly on Wennin's movements. Ooh, he must be angry to be moving at this speed! Armageddon narrowed his eyes and tried to counter a few moves, wincing lightly when a few backfired. He could already feel bruises forming on his body, but it would take more than a few beauty marks to take him down!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:32 am
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXxInstead of responding comprehensibly to that retort, all that came from Kanin verbally was a mix of high pitched shrieks and dark growls all at once. Cres took that moment to briefly cover the girl's ears with his hands, a visible red outline briefly flashed into view as was where the elder boy's barrier was although a crack showed in it slightly."Armageddon! You hit him in the face so he went into his other side! You should realize he's a berserker by now at least considering how many times you've already gotten into skirmishes you two have been in," Cres called out as soon as the multiple voices coming from his younger brother halted completely. He then removed his hands from Celestia's ears with a gentle smile.

xxxxx"We are demons, belladonna. Different kinds of demons, yes, but demons nonetheless. My demonic art is that of barriers among tactical decisions. Wennin's demonic art is that of a berserker, one of brute force and no comprehension of pain nor remorse. Armageddon is a demonic warrior albeit I'm still trying to figure out his specific classifications," the older of the white haired demon males responded gently while briefly wincing when he felt his younger brother's aura pulse slightly. That idiot still had issues controlling that demonic aura of his. Why didn't he just try controlling his temper better?

xxxxxAs Cres was trying to keep the McDonald's in one piece and focusing on trying to keep what damage was done to the area by demonic energy and physical combatives, Kanin didn't hesitate in continuing to pummel the redhead with his fists, feet, elbows and knees. How he hadn't lost sight of him in all the red he was seeing, he wasn't rally sure of, but then again, he was feeling like he was having an out of body experience. He'd felt the pain when their heads had connected and briefly shook it off, but instead of a dark laughter that'd come from his mouth, he ended up putting more force into his swings. He'd laughed on the inside, yes, 'cause he could feel the pain radiating from everywhere he'd been hit, but not the outside. It felt odd to be so thrilled about something on the inside and yet so angry on the outside. Even when he'd tried to respond to the sarcastic retort of the other male, he'd only given a partial shriek, partial growl instead of intelligible words. Well, Cres would definitely be on his case after this fight. Oh well~. They'd just have to knock each other out if this fight were to end.

{( Out.Of.Control: ... )}

Awesome nerd

Karin-ly Delicious

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:02 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Celestia

Celestia nodded after hearing his response, hardly noticing that he covered her ears for a short moment. She did, however, notice the gentle smile he gave afterwards. Sweeping a strand of her hair behind her ear, she looked up to Cres and returned the gentle smile. "Demon, huh? Must be nice." Looking back to the fight, she waited a moment before getting off the wall. Turning to walk for the entrance again she looked back, "I'll be back.." She stated as she walked into the restaurant and back towards the counter. She purchased a Mocha Frappuccino, flashed the cashier a graceful smile, and walked back out of the restaurant. Leaning back against the wall she took a sip of her drink and sighed. "So when he calms down, is that when you transform back?" She asked watching their movements carefully.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:37 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river

The redhead demon growled and did a backflip, landing a few feet away from Kanin. He took a few deep breaths then looked over at Cres when he was shouted at. "Is that so?" he drawled and looked back at the wild demon in front of him. "Then I won't feel bad about knocking a few teeth in." he snickered while cracking his knuckles. In a blur of speed he removed his navy blue coat - beneath it only a black shirt loosely against his muscles - and tossed it at Kanin for a distraction. Without hesitation he followed after his flying coat and jumped into the air, using the momentum to carry him as he lifted both legs for a strong kick to the face.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXxInstead of a verbal response to either the girl or Armageddon, the elder demon nodded slightly as if to confirm his words and show acknowledgement of what the female had said. It was during the time the female had gone in so briefly that his barrier became slightly visible so he could fix that crack in it. By the time she'd returned, he was sipping on his sweet tea while pretty glad he was able to fix that crack so his brother didn't end up damaging the surrounding area.

xxxxx"Yes, ma'am. Once he shifts back, I can return to my human form and remove my barriers from the surrounding area. We can tell when the other shifts into this form or the third form yet our power is usually on a constant shift depending on which form the other's in and the situation. I'm at a slight disadvantage right now because Armageddon opted to hit him in the face. It's extremely stupid to hit Wennin in the face 'cause he gets beyond angry if you do hit him in the face," Cres sighed lightly as it was very tiring trying to keep on par with his brother's ferocity.

xxxxxAt the coat being flung at him, Kanin dropped low to the ground and then sprung forwards himself. As if he was just going to sit still and let the older redhead try knocking his teeth out. One hand briefly swiped the jacket from mid-air as the other hand gripped ahold of Armageddon's shirt. Sure, he felt the pain of Armageddon's feet hitting him in the chest and his grip faltered a bit, but now the both of them were on the ground and Kanin was smashing his fist down at the redhead, his mind never really telling him to stop when his fist would make contact with concrete from missing the other male. He wasn't going to lose to this older demon even if it killed him just to beat him into unconsciousness.

Awesome nerd

Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:54 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Celestia

"Hm, who wouldn't be pissed after getting hit in the face..." She thought to herself for a moment until her thoughts were interrupted by the sight of a navy blue coat flying in their direction. Instantly noticing it was meant to be a diversion, Celes smiled. Watching Cres enter the conflict, the human female casually sipped on her Frappe, "Quite an entertaining bunch we've got here. Oh dear, if only I could join in on the fun." She said to herself as she studied the situation with a tiny smirk on her face.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:54 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river

Armageddon grunted as he hit the ground, glaring up when Kanin got on top of him to attack. Punch after punch, he took every hit that was thrown at him, wincing and hissing at the pain surging through his body and the few bones threatening to break. No... No, there was no way in hell he'd let some wild brat make a fool out of him! Summoning all his strength, Armageddon rolled over until he was on top of the smaller demon. He sat on top of him and gripped his throat to keep Kanin from flailing too much, his other fist swung like a guillotine over the others face. "Now be a good brat and admit defeat!" the redhead grunted a word with each punch.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:51 am
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXx"Even if you could enter the fray of what I'm going to label as street brawl, you wouldn't want to. If I were to remove my barrier from where they've been placed, for example, their demonic auras would probably crush you. They'd probably crush many other demons without much issue with the exception of the demon kings demon generals, the Seven Deadly Sins and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. I have a hard time standing in my younger brother's presence alone when he goes into this side alone. It's a fight between what I'm guessing is a demon warrior and a demon berserker. Demon magicians aren't meant for close quarters which is why I remain over here. I'm just glad Wennin didn't opt to bring that demon sniper along to this fight," Cres responded cooly while briefly flinching when he heard yet another crack come from his barrier. "Armageddon! Are you a warrior class demon? I can't really tell the difference between demon knights and demon warriors."

xxxxxAs if being snapped back to where he was back in his body after a few good whacks to the head, Kanin's hands snapped up in a cupped position over Armageddon's ears. That should leave his ears ringing for a couple seconds. "Be a good old man and retire," the younger demon spat back, ignoring the bit of blood he had in his mouth. His arms then pinned the redhead's knees against his sides while his feet swung up and hooked together around his chest, his boots still lying on the ground where his feet had been. Once hooked into place, he pulled his legs back down so as to stretch out on the concrete and keep Armageddon from continuing to hit him in the face. "C'mon, old man. Lymbo gave me a tougher fight down in the Tenth Gate and he's lazy as all get-out. Why do you keep aimin' for the face? Hopin' to knock me out as a means of winning? I'm not letting you win this fight. There ain't a difference besides weaponry, Cres! Quit talking to us in the middle of a fight!" "Snippy much?" was all Cres muttered to himself before giving the girl a half-shrug. The red barrier appeared in a dim haze so Cres could see where it was only to wave his hand slightly and watch the crack vanish again along with the visibility of the barrier.

Awesome nerd

Karin-ly Delicious

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:53 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Celestia

Seeing the shrug, Celes giggled quietly. "Snippy, indeed." She female sighed, "Two men of almost equal strength battling it out...This is going to take quite a bit of time." She said as she sat down on her knees and flared out her dress over them. "When one of the fighters are unconscious, the battle has ended? I see, they like to hit each other in the head..." She asked Cres, moving her hair behind her ears once more.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:51 am
Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river

The demon glanced over at Cres and gave him a look between irritated and confused. "Warrior? The hell are you talking about, kid? I'm a wolf!" he yelled back out. All these years in a humanoid form must have dulled the beast scent he used to have. Whatever, he wasn't willing to turn back to that just to smell musky again.
Armageddon turned his head just in time to get hit on both sides of his head, scowling as his ears began to ring. He shook his head as if that would rid him of the annoying ringing sound, but instead it distracted him long enough to get pinned down on the ground. The demon blinked then growled at Kanin. "Let go of me, kid!" he fumed, a vein pulsing at the side of his head, and started rocking side-to-side in his only form of retaliation.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:31 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXxGiving a soft sigh, Cres pinched the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger out of frustration. It was like trying to settle a fight between two kids about who should get to eat the last cookie in the cookie jar. "He's in the warrior classification of demons unless he opts to go for the pet classification. And yes, ma'am. Until one of them is unconscious or both of them are just lying on the ground incapable of fighting any longer... Or they get stuck in some really weird grab like this one. The second way's how their last battle ended at least," Cres smiled lightly at the female while trying to ignore Armageddon's yelling about letting him go and the dark laughter coming from his younger brother. Of course Kanin would be laughing about this kind of situation. Only he would laugh at being in a fight.

xxxxx"Does that mean you give in, old man? I'm not just gonna let you go just 'cause you told me to do so," Kanin chuckled while actually pretty pleased with this fight. He was hurting from the damage he took and he managed to get Armaggedon in something of a UFC grab in the process. Heck, he'd even take snapping back to being sane as a bonus. "Two questions for ya, you crazy ol' coot... One; did you know hitting me in the head would snap me back or is that just where you like to hit people? The second is; do you think I'm just a crazy kid that bites off more than he can chew or do you have a different opinion of me?" At least Armageddon would at least partly tire himself out getting out of this hold. With every squirm and wiggle, Kanin was slightly pulling his legs down towards the ground tighter.

"Quit squirming, Arm-y! You're only helping him get locked into a position that will render you unconscious! Tuck your chin down and use what parts of your arms aren't pinned to get him to release his legs! It's how Charlie got out of this hold." "Are you aiding the enemy, Cres?" "He's your enemy, not mine, so I'm free to cheer on both parties." "Fruitcake."

Awesome nerd

Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:42 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river

"What!" Armageddon fumed and looked over at Cres. "I ain't anyone's pet, brat!" he yelled before glancing over at Kanin, clenching his jaw. "Like hell I do!" he yelled after being asked if he gave up. He squirmed again until he was asked two questions. The hell was this, a quiz show? "I punched your face because I wanted to and you're still a brat that's just a little faster! Happy?" he seethed while pouring his strength into his arms to try and force the legs off him. "Why the hell do you care about my opinion anyway, kid?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:48 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Celestia

Celestia sipped the last bit of her drink and set the empty cup aside. Her deep brown eyes gazed over to Cres as she grinned softly. "The hot-headed one is quite the sight. If he keeps getting angry like he is..." She said quietly pausing for a bit. "What did you call him, again? Arm-y was it? It's cute." She said resting her pointer finger on her jawline. "So tell me, were you trained to learn these type of moves?" She turned to Cres tapping him on the shoulder lightly and flashing a gentle smile.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXx"I didn't say- Wennin, beat some sense into his head. Idget completely missed what I said other than the word pet," Cres huffed a slight bit of irritation passing over his face. At feeling a tap on his shoulder, he glanced back at the female with a calm and gentle expression. He then gave a soft chuckle before nodding slightly at the girl's words. "They're both fiery tempered, Celes. One of them, however, laughs when in pain or when others are in pain. Arm-y is Armageddon's nickname given to him when Wennin was too lazy to call him by his full name alongside the nickname Alice. They were meant to get under his skin and it's one of the best ways to get his attention. It's probably better to wait until after this fight's over with though."

xxxxx"Maybe you should become someone's pet dog. You're not winning this fight," Kanin retorted while removing his arms from Armageddon's legs, using his own legs to push Armageddon the rest of the way off of him before releasing and rolling backwards into a low crouch. He then spit a bit more blood off to the side before sighing lightly. "I would be happier if you'd just admit defeat, but I'm content with your answers and thrilled you're trying so hard to get me to admit defeat. It depresses me, however, that you still don't get it. You still don't understand why I pick a fight with you and ask you questions the entire time."

Awesome nerd

Karin-ly Delicious

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out