Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
McDonald's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:57 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river

Armageddon climbed up on his feet and rubbed his right wrist while glaring at Kanin. "Don't get what? You fight me 'cause you're bored and stupid, right?" he grunted and put his hand to his neck, moving it until he heard a crack. He looked around and walked over to the coat on the ground. Picking it up, he pat off the dirt and swung it on, sliding his arms through the sleeves and flexing his fingers. Now that he was resting his body was taking notice of all the wounds he had received. "Mmph. If we're done then I'm out of here." he muttered to the three and turned around to start walking off.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:22 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Celestia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hmm...I see." Watching the red-haired man pick up his coat that was thrown earlier, Celestia smirked. She stood up and patted her dress down. Seeing as the match was over, or looked as if it were over, Celes thought it was the perfect time to try out that nickname. "Oh, my Arm-y, leaving so soon? Does that mean you lose this match, hm?" She asked calling out the the man as he was walking away. Stepping off the wall, she gave a big smile towards the man and made an innocent pose.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXx"I'm sorry he still doesn't get it, Wennin. Let me see how bad your injuries are or if he knocked any of your teeth loose," Cres called over to his younger brother while making his barrier collapse from where it was. At seeing his younger brother pull his hood up while walking over to his boots, he only gave a tired sighed. That was just like Kanin. He was so stubborn about having injuries treated.

xxxxx"Up yours, old man. You wouldn't know sh_t if people weren't dumbing it down for your decrepit butt. Celine Dion or whatever the heck your name is, you'd have better luck flirting with a rock," Kanin called back over his shoulder before slapping Cres on the arm and pointing inside the building at where their table had been. The elder of the duo had just finished tying his hair back at this time so he gave a soft sigh and headed inside to get Kanin's fries and tea still sitting on the table. The younger of the duo just sat down, leaning against the wall of the McDonald's and his fingers tapping against his knees even if it did hurt. By the time Cres returned, their eyes had returned to their normal human forms. Would Armageddon's walking away count as a forfeit on his part? Was that a win to Kanin for the first time out of how many draws? "Keep it to yourself, Cres."

{( Out.Of.Control: ... )}

Awesome nerd

Karin-ly Delicious

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:47 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river

Armageddon just quirked an eyebrow at Kanin. Why the hell was that brat so upset about, they were in another stalemate? He shrugged it off and turned back around to leave. He was almost out of the parking lot when he heard the girl's voice, stopping in mid-step. "The hell'd you call me, kid?" he growled and spun around to glare at her. "The name's Armageddon, twerp, and I ain't losin' any match any time soon!" Practically seething with rage, he stormed through the parking lot and angrily sat down at the same table the two demons were at, glaring hard at Kanin. "I ain't leavin' first, kid, you can bet your a_s on that." he growled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:14 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Celestia

Celestia's eyebrow twitched at the comment Kanin made. "Celine Dion? A damn rock, huh?" Celes grunted as she then heard a response from the red-haired man. Glaring back at him, she gave a big, fake smile towards him, "Oh dear, I'm so very sorry. I suppose I'll call it a draw then..." She said sarcastically and waltz over to where the brothers sat. She looked over to Kanin with the same smile, "My name is Celestia. Since, apparently you didn't know..." She said sternly, closing her eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:47 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXx"Oh God no. Don't get involved, Celes. You do not want to get involved. Even when it's over, it's not over," Cres groaned while hitting his forehead against his forearm on the table. Unlike his older brother who looked almost like he wanted to either cry or just keel over, Kanin flashed a dark smile from beneath his hood at both Armageddon and the girl. How to respond to this and not be overly mean about it... Oh wait! He enjoyed being overly mean.

xxxxx"Don't care, chiquitita. I'll call you Shi+-On-A-Shingle if I want to. I heard you just fine when you were telling Mr. Nice Guy your name and nickname, but I'm gonna call you Celine. It's easier to remember just like Arm-y is easier to remember for him," Kanin responded before taking a long gulp of his sweet tea. After swallowing that, he briefly stuck out his tongue while ignoring the soft thumping sound of his elder brother hitting his head against his arm on the table. "Blegh. I thought the fight was over, Arm-y. Did the girl hit a sore spot for the big ol' puppy dog?"

Awesome nerd

Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:56 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river

The vein at the side of his head enlarged. "My name's not Arm-y!" he yelled and hit his fists against the table, flames practically exploding from his red eyes. "I'm not a Goddamn puppy and I sure as hell won't lost to you!" He relaxed enough to notice the cloud hanging over the demon's head. "What's wrong with you? Too upset about the beating you got, kid?" he asked with a smug smirk on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:11 am
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Celestia

Celestia giggled softly looking over to kanin. "Celine? I suppose that's about as close as I'm getting, right? I guess I'll take it." Turning her attention to the older brother. "Don't worry Cres...I can handle their insults but, they wouldn't harm a lady now, would they?" She asked with the same cheesy smile on her face and continued, "I also wonder who won that match...I guess it would be draw, but that's just too boring..." She mumbled to herself sighing heavily and glaring at "Arm-y" and the younger brother.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:01 am
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXx"Yes. Yes they would. At least one of them would. I'm not a hundred percent sure about Armageddon hitting a girl," Cres responded while raising his head up from his arm. He narrowed his dark blue eyes at Armageddon and Kanin for a moment only to let out a soft sigh. They were too tiring to even keep a glare directed at them. "You two gentlemen are such a pain, both literally and figuratively speaking..."

xxxxx"Bingo, chiquitita," Kanin snickered lightly while popping a few fries in his mouth. At Armageddon's question, he gave a slight half-shrug before using his feet to shift a chair enough to where he could set his feet up in it. It was time to get comfortable he supposed. "It's not the beating, Armageddon. I'm still laughing on the inside from the beating both of us endured. You know I've gotten faster and stronger over the years, but you still don't get what I've been trying to tell you since I was ten and nearly knocked you over with my older step-brother, Charles, 'cause he was being a jackass. You've always been a strong individual in more ways than one and I liked that about you. Sure, I was a kid and some may say I was far too young to be making decisions, but I did. No one really liked me for being me, always trying to change me into being more like Cres. You didn't try changing me. You beat me upside the head for almost hitting you, yes, but you actually seemed kind of happy that I wasn't like your average demon child. Maybe I saw it differently, but you didn't act like everyone else did around me. I was glad someone saw me as my own person and so I wanted to be more like you. I asked my mom about you and she told me about you and how my dad always called you a stupid puppy. You were who I aspired to be when I couldn't find a goal in life. The fights I've picked with you is out of boredom, but I also wanted to see if you'd notice how hard I was working to become stronger and faster just to be on par with your abilities... My mother was right though... You really wouldn't notice something unless it was pointed out to you. Forget about it, old man. I'll admit defeat on this fight and leave you be. I'm just an irritating brat to you after all."

xxxxxAnd with that, another handful of fries went into his mouth while the other hand started playing with the straw in his drink. Cres, however, glanced at Kanin with a slight frown. He'd honestly opened up to Armageddon? He still had that slight smirk that seemed so sinister, but his words had been sincere. That much was something Cres could pick up on after so many years of knowing him. He hadn't ever heard Kanin be so sincere about anything in all of his years with him until now. Had he honestly felt this way the entire time? How long was this "entire time" anyways?

Awesome nerd

Karin-ly Delicious

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:17 pm
Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river
Have you ever noticed how alike Arm and Bowser are?

Armageddon stared at Kanin for a moment before letting out a sigh. "So that's what this was all about?" he grunted while turning his head to look away. Jeez, when did he get so popular with twerps nowadays? The demon set his hands on the table and rose from his seat. He looked back at Kanin and reached out to him, setting his hand on top of his head. "Listen here, kid, I know full well you've gotten stronger. I can tell even before raising a fist at ya that you've been workin' your a** off, but if it's to be like me then you've got it all wrong. I ain't a role model, kid. I've got a bloody past behind me and it's only gotten bloodier by the years. You follow in my footsteps and you'll be wishin' you never even thought of knowing who I was soon enough." He ruffled Wennin's hair. "You're a strong kid, kid, but that comes from attitude. You keep trying to be independent, but it sounds like you're lettin' everyone's comments mess with your head. You be who you want to be, and if someone gives you crap about it then they'll be dealin' with me." he smirked. Armageddon's hand dropped to his side. He glanced over his shoulder then turned around and started walking off. He had taken a few paces down when something made him stop. "Oh, by the way," He turned his head and smirked at the trio over his shoulder. "I forfeit." Handing the victory over to Wennin, Armageddon turned back around and walked off, his navy blue coat tails wavering slightly in the wind.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:41 pm
Awesome nerd

Dantes_river

Celestia

Celes looked at the two men as they opened their hearts to each other. She smiled and clasped her hands together, "Oh, my. How Precious! Bravo!" She spoke in a sweet tone and brought her hands behind her back. She watched the red-haired man walk away and brought her gaze back over to the younger brother. "Though you you both seem hot-headed, on the inside you two are just cute and innocent, right? Maybe even more innocent than I?" She brought her hand over to her lips as she giggled softly. Her soft brown eyes looked over the men as she wondered if she will be staying with the two or taking her leave like Armageddon.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:25 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXxShifting his gaze between the younger and older demons, Cres was dumbfounded. Had this really turned from a brawl where the two wanted to kill each other not even a few minutes ago into a friendly bonding between them? Could it even be called friendly? "What the f_ck just happened?" Cres mumbled more to himself than those around him. And to hear Armageddon say he forfeited?! What just happened?!

xxxxx"See ya 'round, old man," Kanin called after Armageddon, inwardly glad the redhead hadn't just outright called him stupid for picking him as a role model. Nope. He didn't seem to think it was a good idea, but he offered him words that weren't so cruel. Shifting his fiery purplish-red eyes away from the redhead, he reached over and pulled the female closer to the table. "Shut your pie hole, Celine Dion, before I shove my boot down your throat. We're not "cute" or "innocent" as you so believe. Unfortunately, I'll also have to destroy your tree hugging fantasies by saying that a.) I've seen sticks and stones that were prettier than you and b.) it's more like you're ignorant to the world around you. If you'd like to keep up your little facade of stupid, peace-loving ways, keep your words directed towards Cres instead of at Armageddon and myself. I will put it bluntly for you so it can actually stick in that brain of yours instead of going in one ear and out the other. I. Don't. Like. You. I don't intend to ever like you. I never will like you, even in the slightest bit. As for Armageddon, well, he's used to people fearing him not trying to sling their cat at him. I won't promise you anything about him 'cause I'm not him. Cres is the only treehugger out of us three. We just had a simple discussion of how this fight was going to end. Either talk with him or get the hell outta dodge 'cause I want nothing to do with you. Have a horrific day."

xxxxxKanin then released his hand from the girl's shirt, pushing her away slightly with the back of his hand, and then started eating his fries once again. "Wennin, drop the attitude. So how can he forfeit when you've already said you admitted defeat and would leave him be?" Cres sighed lightly while scratching the back of his head, the roots of his hair turning black once again. "I dunno, but I'm not debating this with him. He's made his decision and he understands me a bit better now. Mom wasn't completely right about him and neither was dad..." "I see... Did you always feel like- like that?" "This isn't therapy, Cres. I just answered his questions. Get over it. I don't need any therapy from you or her or mom or Lymbo or any other sensitive psychologists - therapists - whatever. I'm tired of hearing "and how does that make you feel?" repeating itself over every little thing."

Awesome nerd
I have actually.

Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:42 am
Dantes_river

Celestia

Being pulled to the table, Celes kept the cheesy smile on her face the entire speech. After being released, Celes patted the front of her dress where she had been grabbed. "That wasn't very nice, putting your hands on a lady. Oh, well what can you do? After I was so kind towards you." She flipped her hair gently and continued, "Seems like I'm not wanted anymore so I best be on my way as well." Walking over to Cres, she rested her hand gently on his shoulder, "Later Cres, Help your brother remove that stick out of his a**, will ya?" She began walking towards the exit as she called out behind her, "Those sticks and stones must've been hella gorgeous!" She laughed as she was reaching for the door.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:51 pm
User Image
Kanin & Cres

xXxXx"Been trying for years. See ya, Celes. Are you done being a jerk yet, Wennin?" Cres responded while giving a slight wave to the female. He then turned a less than amused gaze back to his younger brother who just flashed that vicious smile of his. This kid couldn't be nice to save his life. "A girl? Really?"

xxxxx"You told her I'd hit a girl without the slightest bit of hesitation. She opted to be stupid and test the limits of my patience," Kanin retorted to his older brother before pushing his brother's head down. "They were ugly as all get-out! They were dull, flat colors with no design to it or anything. Someone must've beat you with an ugly stick or something if they're prettier than you."

xxxxx"Wennin! He's lying! He was beat with a stupid stick just like Armageddon was!" Cres argued while pushing Kanin away from him. He even ignored the thud from him falling out of his chair followed by a childish laughter. "Stupid stick. Hahaha! That doesn't even exist in the fantasy world so how can it exist in reality? You're such a dork, Cres." "At least I'll still have my teeth when I'm Armageddon's age..."

Karin-ly Delicious

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items