Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest 4! Only One Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:34 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Bennett snapped his gaze up from the ground just when he heard his brother's voice. He gave him a wary look and looked around when Emmett began moving. No clothes on the ground, no disgusting scent of sweat and perfume. Did... nothing happen? Bennett relaxed considerably then moved to the kitchen. He was just glad to not have to worry about cleaning any part of his room up, is all. Using that reasoning, he took out what was made. Chicken alfredo. His favorite.
"So what, your girlfriend bailed on you?" Bennett asked as he went to the doorway, the sound of the microwave in use int he background.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:26 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Emmett appeared at the doorway again, toying with a small pencil. He leaned on the wood, eyes on the ground. "Naw, she just dyed her hair. You know how much I hate dating brunettes." /raising his left hand to his hair, he narrowed his eyes slightly. "Why anyone would ruin such beautiful red hair, I'll never understand."
Reaching back into his room, he pulled out a small package and walked over to his brother, setting the box on the counter. "I almost forgot. Dad sent us presents, since he missed our birthday last month. I figured you'd get mad at me if I opened it without you. Here, I can't find my pocket knife."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Bennett just rolled his eyes at his brother. "You're too picky for your own good." he muttered before behind handed the box. He blinked down at it then took it into his own hands. "Oh... I forgot all about that." he murmured with a sad look on his face. He had been so busy working on a project, he didn't even remember his own birthday.
Wandering towards the table at the living room, Bennett set the box down and pulled out his Swiss Army knife. He flipped the knife up and dragged it across the tape holding the box down. Opening it up, Bennett gazed down at the textbooks and the advanced calculator staring back at him. His eyes flashed with disappointment even if he shouldn't be. He was always studying, after all. He never spent time with anyone or watched any TV. Always studying.
Bennett picked the calculator up to stare at it. It was the latest brand, it hadn't even come out yet. There were buttons on here that could finish thousands of equations before he could even register them. For someone like him, this should have been a great gift. So why did he feel a little emptier inside now?
A line of red shined through the paleness of his thumb and the grayness of his calculator. Bennett blinked and moved his thumb to see a small cut at the center of it, blood now making its way down his hand. His knife must have hit him while it flipped out.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:48 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Emmett's hand instantly shot out, dragging his brother's hand to his mouth and clamping his lips around the bleeding digit, blue eyes staring up at his brother. He didn't move, waiting until the blood stopped to slowly remove the thumb from his mouth. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a band-aid and wrapped it around his twin's cut, eyes glancing back up once the job was done.
"Be careful, okay?" he murmured, reaching into the box and pulling out his share of the supplies. He didn't care much for them, since he already had a decent amount of supplies, but whatever. Emmett turned his back to his twin, starting back to his room. "See you in the morning."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Bennett winced when his hand was taken and put in his brother's mouth. "The hell-?" he grunted and tried to pull his hand away, but Emmett's grip was strong. He clenched his jaw and watched his twin lick up the wound while maintaining eye contact. Why was he licking the blood? He could've just put the band-aid on it! And what was with that look in his eyes?
Just like that it had ended. Emmett walked away and left his twin standing there, baffled. "What the hell...?" he murmured and snapped out of it when the microwave beeped for the umpteenth time to remind him his food was ready. As he made his way towards the microwave, his thoughts lingered on Emmett. The way he stared at him, it was so fierce yet caring. Opening the microwave, he reached out and glanced at the bandage on his thumb. Emmett's tongue worked really nicely. How on earth did he learn to- Bennett shook his head. It was too weird to think of his brother like that. Sure he had pondered sexual scenarios with people like any adolescent, but his twin? That was pure taboo. As he pulled out the dish, he put his untasted hand to his cheek. Heat. He was blushing.

"Hey, you ready yet?" Bennett called out while racking his knuckles against the doorway. "C'mon, class starts in ten minutes."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:10 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Emmett walked out of the bathroom, still toweling his red hair with his white button-up completely unbuttoned and hanging loosely off of his slender, almost frail frame. "I think I might skip today," he murmured, striding into his room with the towel on his head. "I'm kind of tired, and I already sent my homework to the teachers. Just go without me."
The redhead sat on his bed, crossing his legs and raising his hands to rub the towel, all without looking at his twin. "I would ask you to grab today's homework for me, but last time, it ended up on fire, so I'll just call or something. You coming home right after class, or will you be back at the library?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Bennett leaned back when he saw his twin like that. Immediately his mind reeled to last night when Emmett licked his cut up while maintaining eye contact. His heartbeat rose and his cut finger twitched. To shake away such thoughts, he looked back at his twin and glared at him. "So what, you think you can skip just because you don't feel like it?" he demanded and strode up to his brother, pulling the towel off his head. "Get your lazy a** up, Your Majesty, you're representing dad everywhere you go."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:28 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Large pools of crystal blue peered up at then male through curtains of slick red strands, slightly bored, and slightly annoyed. Under Emmett's eyes, however, was the source of his decision. Bags had formed, the obvious result of not sleeping. He no longer looked bored. He looked... exhausted.
Reaching up slowly, Emmett grabbed his brother's wrist and pulled, freezing when they were level and not too far apart. "Stop being so irritating and just go," he said, voice as level as ever. "Or, you can shut up and lay down here with me. You have that stupid perfect attendance record thing, so I suggest the first option."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:39 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Bennett blinked at Emmett's eyes. There were dark circles around his eyes. Had he been pulling all-nighters? He was so distracted by his brother's exhaustion that he didn't have any time to react to the tug. Inhaling sharply, he fell onto his brother and onto the bed. Bennett exhaled through his nose and propped up on his hands to look down at his brother. "Why haven't you been sleeping?" he demanded, not bothering to get off him until he was told the truth.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:44 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Emmett yelped as he found himself pinned beneath his brother, his pale hands pushing up on the other teen's chest. With a grunt, he tried to push on him, only to be faced with more of a deadweight. Refusing to give in, Emmet continued to wriggle beneath his twins, eventually feeling his exhaustion win out and finding himself giving up. With a light blush, he turned his head and looked away, glaring at the wall. "I don't see why it's your business. Now get off me!" One hand curled into a fist, the other splayed out on Bennett's chest. "You're going to be late to class, and I'm just going to laugh at you when you cry about your damn record."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Answer the damn question!" Bennett yelled, ignoring his brother's futile attempts at trying to get free. Usually he would have enjoyed the physical proof that Emmett was weaker than him, but right now he was worried about the arrogant, spoiled brat that was his twin. "How long haven't you been sleeping? What are you doing, screwing twice as many girls now?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:06 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"I've been studying, you d_ck!" he finally confessed, still struggling against his brother. "How else am I supposed to catch up to you in Physics?" Emmett still wouldn't look at him, the embarrassed blush darkening. "It's been like this since school started. I just don't get it, okay? So I spend my nights studying and my days being tutored by girls from my class. That's why Brooke was only here for a minute. She was dropping off extra worksheets for me to try." He finally looked back and his brother, just as his clock beeped. "Now get off me. You're late to class."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Bennett paused. Studying? He spent all his nights studying? If he had a hard time with science then why wouldn't he ask him for help? Bennett glanced away. No, he understood. His pride wouldn't allow him to ask Emmett for help on math, and his twin would only mock him openly about it. He looked back at the twin beneath him. "But... I thought you just slept with those girls." he muttered. Was sex his way of paying them back? He wasn't sure whether to be disgusted or amused by such a barter.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:21 pm
Awesome nerd
I'm... reading the first Twincest...

User Image

Finally giving up on getting Bennett off of him, Emmett lay back and exhaled through his nose. "I thought it was better than you knowing that I was having trouble with school." His fist uncurled, now both hands splayed out on the stronger twin's chest, fingertips just barely brushing against the male's nipples through his shirt. "A couple of them asked, but I was always too tired to say yes. Honestly, Ben, I know you think I'm some dimestore whore, but every day of the week? Are you serious? Who has that energy?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:51 pm
Mayah Playah
And...?

User Image

Bennett just stared down at his brother, a look of bewilderment on his face. So the entire time Emmett was just trying to get help. Were the articles of clothing and the perfume in the air an act then? The twin on top shuddered for a second, then he did it again and again until he was chuckling visibly and audibly. "I'm so relieved." he sighed contently.
Suddenly, Bennett got back on his feet, but he gripped Emmett's wrist and pulled him to his feet. "Tell all those girls of yours not to come by anymore. I'll be tutoring you from now on, starting after school." he said and turned around, picking up his backpack.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff