Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Falling Limbs lay on the ground laughing softly, gently as she recalled the recent mishap with their last prank. They would have to be more careful next time. They had time to plan though; it would take time for them to get in their friend’s good races again even though no one had been a victim of their prank expected Knotted Smile himself. It had been a good laugh for everyone even though it hadn’t turned out how they had planned. Smiling into the night, Falling Limbs settled her limbs, tucking them neatly under her body. Already her mind was on their next great prank, whatever it would end up being. She didn’t’ have anything in mind yet but she was sure that she and knotted would be able to come up with something brilliant.

She was waiting for Knotted to return and while he was gone she would watch the fireflies that were flying tonight. They blinked all around her like dancing stars. One landed on her nose and she kept perfectly still. Staring at the bright spot right there and seeing its details. It was with this firefly on her mind that an idea for their next prank began to form in her mind. Even when it took flight from her nose, she continued to track that particular firefly as it danced through the sky. They performed an elaborate pattern against the dark night sky, and she watched, thinking and admiring their beauty.

Atmadja
Haha, I'm so happy about them!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Knotted Smile walked quietly through the glade, his dark eyes trailing the treetops as he went. It had not been the most successful few days, if he was honest with himself, from their glorious prank going wrong to the subsequent turning-down-of-invitations that invariably followed from all their friends. Knotted knew that this wariness always dissipated eventually, and that it would go faster this time for nobody else getting trapped, but...

... well, it would all be so much easier to bear if someone else had. So much funnier, at least.

But it was all immaterial. With the sky so velvety-black and the stars and fireflies indistinguishable from one another, what did it matter? And with Falling Limbs laying there, her lovely body so neatly tucked against the ground, stardust adorning her -- well, who cared what else there was in the world?

Knotted's footfall became gliding and silent. He was noiseless as a ghost as he sidled up beside her, causing another firefly to alight from her horns.

"Boo," he whispered in one of her ears, settling down beside her.

Amorpheous
Hahaha, same here! <33

Atmadja

Romantic Humorist

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:38 pm
She froze for a second, surprised, before laughing, low and soft as to not disturb the night or the fireflies. Falling turned to face her lovely buck and touched her nose to his cheek before leaning to the side to rest against his side. Gaze going back to the fireflies, she smiled, a touch mischievous, but mostly kind.

She thought for a second about broaching the topic of their next prank, but then decided to simply enjoy the night for now. They had plenty of time to plan and discuss when the night was not so beautiful.

Though, if he asked, she would be more than happy to talk about plans. That was part of the joy of living after all and it was no more joyful than when she could be with him, talking about their next great adventure and devising their next source of amusement. She let out a soft, contented sigh, ears flicking everyone once in a while, but mostly still, watching fireflies and stars alike alight on her companion; his face was the moon, and the fireflies and reflections his stars.

Atmadja
Non-angsty love, it's so nice to write.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:05 pm
The silence was companionable, and for a long while Knotted did not disturb it. It was like laying in a cool still pond, crystal clear and refreshing, washing all the discomforts and lingering twinges from his body. He breathed in and out the peace of it. He leaned against Falling and was leaned against, supported and was supported.

And then, suddenly, a wide, crafty smile broke the serenity of his expression. He spoke in his low, rolling voice, sounding amused even before he began to speak.

"It was a nice party the other night," he said, humor lacing his words. "Even the ending gave you a little laugh, did it not, my dearest friend?"

Amorpheous
So sorry I'm late! I was moving the past couple of weeks, so tagging was really difficult! <3;

Atmadja

Romantic Humorist

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:33 pm
It was easy to relax into their companionship. It always was. Their breathing synched as they leaned against each other. Whenever they were busy working to set up their next prank, they spent their nights like this enjoying each other's company because it was easy to feel at peace with each other.

She laughed, remember the night, nudging his cheek with her nose. She grinned at the sight of his mischievous smile, knowing that they were going to start planning.

"Well, one of us had to have a laugh last night," her words were gentle, but she was obviously amused. "Next time, I think both of us shall laugh though."

Atmadja
Don't worry about it! <3

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:14 pm
"Who says I didn't laugh?" Knotted gave a little pout. "Despite the fact that it wasn't exactly a triumph of all our jokes -- so what?" The pout melted into a soft laugh. "In any case, it's nice to see you laughing, whether by my failures or my successes."

He paused. "... but as long as we are talking about successes... what say you to pulling something else? I know there's a tribe near here with chickens. Maybe they should fly their coops?"

Amorpheous

Atmadja

Romantic Humorist

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas