Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
SOSI'S PLOTS - bluh hi Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Last Updated: 10/21/14

If you post here, please quote me because I have a lot going on and might not realize people are posting here! Thanks. :3

Current Top Priorities: I am REALLY REALLY BEHIND RIGHT NOW, as I've been either entirely or mostly gone for a VERY long time due to mental health issues. I'm basically starting off with Malodore and Madison; other characters may or may not re-activate as I find my feet again. Being very gentle to myself.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Moira's Profile

Availability: Moira is always available! Just post here or PM me if you have a plot proposal. She's also available as a mentor for Y3 students! As an NPC Moira doesn't really have plots of her own, but she'd be very interested in talking with any student about pretty much anything.

I love to play Moira, so if you're at all interested in interacting with her, even if it's just for something silly and fluffy, please let me know! C:  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Malodore's Profile

Availability: Available - current top priority.

Looking For:

- Battles. It needs two of them to graduate! Can be spars w/Halloween creatures, battles with Hunters, whichever. This is my top priority for Mal.

- idek, just getting back on my feet for now.

Good Basic Standbys:
- Shooting the s**t about medicine, science, a new experiment, a particularly fascinating specimen of creature (whether student or minipet).

- Fixing your medical s**t: Though if you want it to tend to injuries, be advised that it will perform the equivalent of basic injury first aid only. Unless you're a Patchwork and you losing an arm isn't a hideous catastrophe. It cannot prepare medicine nor FEAR-heal, but it can tend to a sprained ankle, a small cut, or give advice for a cold. Anything worse than that it will refer to Nurse Cricket.

Current Plot List:

- Working towards graduation
- Riley stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:35 pm

Madison's Profile - Kouki's Profile

Availability: Available, second priority.

Looking For:
- RPs with Death Hunters, doing related missions/Deathsweeper/whatever! Madison would love to get to know her division-mates better. Deathie time plz!

- More casual social interaction! ESPECIALLY with other female Hunters. Madison loves having 'girl time' and just sitting down, fiddling with hair and makeup, etc. Yes.

- Golem RPs with Amityville characters, particularly those who could be sympathetic to the Hunter cause, or at least be open to a little convincing. This does NOT mean fast-track to weaponization or something (though if you're interested in that, see the below info) but I'd like Maddie to get more experience in Halloween~

- ... Also if for some reason you are considering having your Amityville character weaponized, or NEARLY so? I would love to work with you about Madison being a vector for that. She's starting to feel passionate about 'saving' TiHers for Hunter partnerships... but only the willing. She's not above 'convincing' with a side of ********, though...

Good Basic Standbys:
Pretty much anything, honestly, though an easy bet are things with a dice-based mechanic to keep things lively - like running a training mission, an EM, or something like that! Or even just sparring.

Current Plot List:

- ?????  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Anna's Profile

Availability: Not right now.

Looking For:
- People to join her club, Puella Magi!

- As related to the above, roleplay with other magical girls/witches/etc. - I want Anna to get to know her fellow magical ghouls <3

- I'd also love for her to take some Open Classes with a buddy or two!

Good Basic Standbys:
- ANYTHING IDEK

Current Plot List:

- ?????????????  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:38 pm

Manyara's Profile

Availability: Not right now.

Looking For:

THE STUFF BELOW IS PRE-PURGE AND MAY NOT BE ACCURATE ANYMORE I HAVE TO CATCH UP TY:

- RP with other Horsemen, particularly Famine clan - if you have a Famine Horseman and would like to plot about past history, let me know! She will react most positively to Famine clan, then War - and is rather pissy at Death due to what she sees as Medea's interference.

- If your Horseman is doubting loyalty to Medea, Manyara would also like to talk to you...

- A brawl with an Initiated student - Manyara is pissed off at all Halloween right now and would love to both 'talk with' and tear chunks out of your Initiate. biggrin

- General hostility towards Halloween?? idk??

- BASICALLY Manyara has had very little RP and I need to get her going so!

Good Basic Standbys:
- No idea yet, but I suspect sparring and Lair Tasks and anything that involves biting Hunters will be high on the list!

Current Plot List:

-??????????????  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Crispin's Profile - Shaiming's Profile

Availability: Not now.

Looking For:
- JUST ANYTHING. While Crispin is no longer brand new timeline-wise, he has very little RP and next to no connections with his fellow Hunters!

- Particularly Moon stuff, since Crispin is a Moon and would like to get to know his Division-mates and get a handle on what Moon stuff means.

- Ditto a Sun - Crispin would like to get to know a few Suns, especially trainees/new Suns and someone he could attach to and protect in battle situations.

- Romance, actually! Gender doesn't matter. Note that I like my RPed romances to come together organically, meaning a.) it takes a while to work towards and b.) if it doesn't feel like it's working we don't force it.

Good Basic Standbys:
- No idea yet. For now, anything will do!

Current Plot List:

- ??????????  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Tamsin's Profile

Availability: Not now.

Looking For:
- TAMSIN IS BRAND NEW. She has yet to even move in to Amityville! I would like to get her in and settled. Maybe to meet a fellow Ghost or two as she moves into her dorm??

Good Basic Standbys:

Current Plot List:

- MOVING IN GOSH  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:12 am

Gemma's Profile

Availability: No.

Looking For:
- MEETING PEOPLE. Gemma is a bit of a lower priority but I would like to RP her, preferably with fellow Wonder Park refugees who know her trauma. Or something.

Good Basic Standbys:

Current Plot List:

- Nothing!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:13 am
----  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:19 am
----  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:20 am
----