Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Local Zoo Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's the zoo. Right there. Riiight there. Look at all them animals. We've got a tiger, a monkey, a plati... plata... platy... Frogs.
Admission's $5 for kids and $8 for adults. It's an okay price until you visit the gift shops and the food courts.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:51 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

Nikolai was laying across both backseats in the car, sleeping soundly. He slept through the traffic jam, the music blaring on the radio, and even the heat intensified through the windows. What else was there to expect from the King of Dreams? He actually managed to stir, however, when he felt the car completely stop. Slowly opening his lime green eyes, Nikolai sat up with a stretch and looked out the window. "Hmm. So there really is a zoo around here." he mused.
The Sin stepped out of the car and stretched again, letting out a content sigh when his back popped. He was dressed in a black and white cardigan with skinny jeans that made him seem more modern. The eye appealing part of his attire, though, would be the sneakers with 'SLOTH' etched into the soles and the ankle bracelet sparkling against his leg. "Well now, it seems we've made it just in time." he said as he motioned to the short line at the entrance.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:19 pm
Leon Court

Unlike Nikolai, Leon had been awake the entire time, his sleeve's already pushed up to his elbows and his hair an angry mess. With a sigh of his own, although more irritated than the Sin's, Leon parked the car and opened his door, unbuckling himself. "Come on, before the hoards appear out of nowhere," he grunted,standing out of the car and welcoming the wind on his heated face.

Driving sucks.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:28 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

Slender fingers curled atop the man's shoulders from behind. "Dear me, you're oh-so tense." Nikolai whispered into Leon's ear playfully. "Perhaps we should just go a spa, hmm? Do you remember those hot springs long ago where I asked you on a date, dearie? That was a rather comfortable place, especially when I was sitting right on top of you~" he purred.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:44 pm
Leon Court

Leon scratched his chin in thought. "A Turkish bath sounds really nice right now," he admitted, blinking. Turning his head to look at Nikolai a bit, he tilted his head. "You really want to go there instead?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:49 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

"Don't let my musings deter you from your plans, darling." Nikolai chimed while clinging to the man's back like a child would for a piggy-back ride. "I, personally, wouldn't mind being naked in public with both you and hot spring water in the equation, but if you'd like to see a few animals in a cage that don't react well to the dead, who am I to argue?" he cooed with his playful grin on. "After all, darling, I'm not the driver." A subtle hint that he wasn't driving, but it was there.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:58 pm
Leon Court

He was already opening the car door. "You had me at "naked in public","he chuckled, hand reaching up to hold Nikolai's arm. "But you'd better behave. I don't want you to look at anyone but me."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:03 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ

"Mmm, even if it involves a threesome?" Nikolai inquired then ended up laughing. He climbed into the car and settled in his seat, already feeling another nap come along. "Trust me, dearie, it shan't be a problem. The way you are, I'll be having to keep an eye on you just so no one steals you away from me." he smirked while leaning against the window.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:12 pm
Leon Court

"Threesomes are overrated," he sighed, getting in and starting the car. "Besides, no one can steal me from you, Nikolai. It's harder than it looks."

Awesome nerd
Getting off, you post first, byeee!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:53 am
Can You Noot

Leslie Kelly

Zoos are overrated, thought Leslie as he hid in the corner of a trash can and a bench. He wore a trench coat to cover his entire body and had the collar lifted to hide his tense frown. Twitching and irritated eyebrows hid behind oversized sunglasses, and hair as brown as chocolate was pressed down by a baret hat. Oh yes, no one would even think twice when looking at him! He was perfectly camouflaged, so finding the secrets of this zoo would be a cinch!
But... there's nothing going on!
Sighing, Leslie lowered his camera from the employee he had been watching for - What time was it? - three hours. She didn't necessarily enjoy her job, but she did what she had to. Nothing scandalous there. Leslie sighed again and turned so that he could lean his back against the bench. This town has to seem sooo perfect, doesn't it? Nobody does anything bad, and if they do he can't prove it! He'd rather not do this, but in order to get the paper selling he'll have to make something up.
"Hmm... 'Unhappy Zoo Employee Neglects Feeding Animals'? No, too many lengthy words. 'Neglectful Zoo Employee Causes Animals to Starve'? Maybe..." he murmured to himself and closed his eyes to sort his thoughts.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

totes cray

Gracious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:43 pm
Awesome nerd

the last thing i want to do is hurt you . but it's still on the list.

Alexandra Scott

❝The Sorceress❞

Just like any other Monday, before school, Alexandra was taking her morning jog through the local zoo. She enjoyed running there because during her breaks she would stop and watch the animals. Alex stopped at a nearby bench, and took one of her headphones out of her ears. She took a big gulp of her water, and was about to start running again until she saw a figure hiding in between a trash can and the bench she was next too. Hmm what's that, she thought. Trying to play it off like Alex didn't see the figure, she ran a little ahead of the bench then, using her powers, turned into a squirrel. Let's have some fun, she thought, laughing a little. Alex ran over to the person.. or thing hiding and saw that it was a boy. Now what is he doing hiding... She jumped on his shoulder and tapped his ear, with her little hands. "Hey hey, what are you doing," She squeaked, with her little squirrel voice.

Ooc: Let's just say it's Monday whee | Thoughts: Hehe | Location: The local Zoo | Company: A boy

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:18 pm
Can You Noot

Leslie Kelly

Leslie stared through the lens of his camera, bent on catching the employee in the act of negligence. It didn't necessarily matter, though, whether he got proof or not, he was still going to write it. Guess this was just for peace of mind.
Something suddenly fell onto his shoulder and made him wobble back in forth in surprise. What-? Did someone just throw trash on him?! Ooh, he just learned what his next headline would be! 'Unappreciated Writer Gets Attacked By Uncaring Idio- Huh? Turning his head, Leslie found himself staring at a curious squirrel. He stared at it for a little longer then jumped back with a yelp. "What the-?! Get off of me!" he yelled and tried to brush the creature off of him, completely unaware of the fact that it spoke to him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

totes cray

Gracious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:15 pm
Awesome nerd

Alexandra Scott

❝The Sorceress❞

Alexandra giggled as the boy was confused and thought someone hit him with a peice of paper. She was about to freak him out some more by speaking by he finally noticed she was on his shoulder. She jumped off his shoulder, as he was yelling at her in fright and laguhed once more. Alexandra then transformed back into her human self and smiled down at the boy. "What, have you never seen a squirrel before?" She teased, still giving him a toothy smile. "What are you doing hiding in the bushes anyway?" She asked, extending her arm so she could help him up..if he wanted to get up for that matter.

Ooc: ... | Thoughts: ... | Location: The local Zoo | Company: A boy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:11 pm
Can You Noot
Hey, I'm going to be gone for my spring break this whole week, so if you want you can post your character somewhere else during that time. Y'know, just so you're not stuck in this standstill :3

Leslie Kelly

When the squirrel shifted into a human girl, Leslie was more than positive his jaw had fallen off his face. Did that little creature just turn into a girl his age?! What on earth...! No, wait, he had heard of this. Gulping back his surprise, he asked in a surprisingly steady voice, "Are you a shape-shifter?" He didn't bother answering her questions, not until his own were answered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

totes cray

Gracious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:02 pm
Awesome nerd
No it's okay, I won't be on a lot either, so this works out fine. But honestly, I didn't even know you replied because I changed my username! gonk

Alexandra Scott

❝The Sorceress❞

Seeing that the surprised boy, still on the floor, didn't take her hand, Alexandra slowly drew her hand back and stuffed them in her pockets. She tilted her head sideways curiously as he spoke. She still wanted to know why he was sitting there in the bushes by himself, but it sounded like he wanted answers before she could ask any more questions. She let out a little laugh and sighed. "Yes, yes I am," She told him, smiling a little. "You've never seen one before?" She said, sort of asking the same question she did before.

Ooc: ... | Thoughts: ... | Location: The local Zoo | Company: A boy

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas