Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Local Zoo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:01 am
Pink Squee
I was wondering! :0

Leslie Kelly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leslie pursed his lips as his suspicions were confirmed, his eyebrow twitching vigorously as thoughts boomed inside his mind. Shape-shifter. Squirrel. Zoo. "My God... That's it!" he breathed and smiled as all the thoughts combined beautifully into a story he was sure to sell. Jumping to his feet, he waved his hand around slowly, announcing, "'Shape-shifter Works at Zoo!'" His eyes sparkled like stars behind his glasses, but after a few seconds he shrunk and rubbed his jaw. "No... That doesn't really sound right." He was so caught up in his new headline that he didn't seem to remember that the girl was next to him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:53 am
Awesome nerd

the last thing i want to do is hurt you . but it's still on the list.

Alexandra Scott

❝The Sorceress❞

Alexandra nearly fell to the ground as the boy leaped to his feet. As he spoke, Alex took her left hand out of her pocket and scratched the back of her head a little lost. When he shouted, "Shape-shifter Works at Zoo!" Alex thought he was a little crazy and laughed at him a bit. Is he journalist or newspaper writer or something.. she thought curious. "Because he sure sounds like one," She mumbled to herself. Seeing that the boy looked like he forgot she was still there, Alex waved her hands in is face to bring him back to reality and smiled. "Hey, uh I don't work at the Zoo, I'm just taking a jog," She explained, showing him her running attire. "But if you want help with..whatever you're doing, I'd be glad to help. I actually know a lot about the people at this place," Alex told him, happy to help. She then smacked her head lightly and took his hand to shake it. Where are my manners, she thought. "I'm Alex by the way," She said, letting go of his hand.

Ooc: ... | Thoughts: He's one funny guy | Location: The local Zoo | Company: A boy

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

totes cray

Gracious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:24 pm
Pink Squee

Leslie Kelly

"Hmm?" Hearing the first comment, Leslie turned around to look back at the girl, suddenly remembering her. "Oh, a job, huh?" He mentally cursed himself and turned back around, starting to pace while rubbing his chin. Deep down he had a chivalrous side that wanted to refuse still using the "Shape-shifter Works at Zoo!" story, but the side of him that wanted school papers to survive was willing to do anything.
Perking up at the next comment about knowing the workers, Leslie spun around to look at the girl. "Really? Tell me everything!" he said, eyes sparkling with hope for a story just as good as his made-up one. He hesitated when she introduced herself then decided to do the same. "I'm Leslie. Leslie Kelly." he replied while shaking her hand, his eyes threatening her if she made any comment about his name.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 5:33 am
Awesome nerd

Alexandra Scott

❝The Sorceress❞

Alexandra put her arm around his shoulder and turned him around to show him some of the workers. "Now you didn't hear this from me but.. that guy over there picking up the monkey poop, sometimes at night, he lets the monkeys out and plays with them. I know this because, I shape shifted into a monkey once," She told him laughing. She then turned his attention to the old woman, welcoming people into the Zoo. "And that woman over there, when she feeds the elephants, she speaks to them and sometimes eats their peanuts," She said making a funny face at the woman. "Now I don't know if that'll help you but, you're welcome," She said, removing her arm from his shoulder. Alex then smiled when Leslie introduced himself and noticed that after he did, his eyes were giving her a mean glare. Is he insecure about his name? "Nice to meet you Leslie Kelly, I love your name by the way," She said, truthfully.

Ooc: ... | Thoughts: ... | Location: The local Zoo | Company: Leslie Kelly

totes cray

Gracious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:10 pm
Pink Squee

Leslie Kelly

Leslie blinked as he was moved to look at a few workers. Hearing about the monkey, his eyes bulged wide to hold the amount of stars sparkling in the irises, and he quickly pulled out his notepad to scribble notes onto it. He nodded as he was turned to face the woman, still writing but using his peripherals to take in the woman's details. This was good, this was great! Shape-shifting made a good story, but irresponsible workers? ... Well... Maybe if one of those workers was a shape-shifter...!
As soon as he heard about his name, Leslie stopped writing altogether. He turned his head and shot the girl a suspicious stare. "Don't you lie to me." he sneered then huffed to another direction. "You just think it's preeeeetty, don't you?" he grumbled, making a face when describing his girly name.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:47 pm
Awesome nerd

Alexandra Scott

❝The Sorceress❞

Alexandra gave Leslie a weird look and let out a little giggle. Now she wasn't laughing at his name, she was laughing at the fact that she used to be just like Leslie. When Alex first got her glasses, she was so insecure about them and wouldn't wear them often. But when that began to affect her grades because she couldn't see, her mother told her that nothing is wrong with being different, and Alex has worn them with pride ever since. Alex put her hands on his shoulders and gave him a friendly smile. "No I am not lying, She told him. "Your name isn't pretty.. it's pretty handsome!" She added, laughing again. She then stopped and sat on the bench near them. "But seriously dude your name is fine, don't get so upset about it," She reassured him.

Ooc: ... | Thoughts: ... | Location: The local Zoo | Company: Leslie Kelly

totes cray

Gracious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:16 am
Pink Squee

Leslie Kelly

At being told that his name was handsome, Leslie felt a light smile escape his lips. Heh, handsome. Someone actually thought his name was handsome, not pretty! That was... new, and he liked it.
Leslie hadn't even realized how much he was smiling until he was snapped back to reality by Alex's grabbing of his shoulders. He blinked several times then returned to his natural scowling self. "When you're a guy with a girly name - two girly names - you're bound to get made fun of by every guy alive." he grumbled, the memories of preschool and junior high making him clench his fists.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:42 am
Awesome nerd

Alexandra Scott

❝The Sorceress❞

Alexandra grinned at the sight of Leslie smiling over what she had said. Glad I made this grumpy guy smile, she thought, continuing to grin up at him. Alex then noticed Leslie tighten his fists. She frowned at the thought of him getting bullied by boys, and sighed. "That must of hurt, but you can't let it bother you. Your name fits your funny, yet determined personality perfectly," She told him, cupping his fists with her hands. Alex gazed up at him with a smile, then quickly looked away shyly. She let go of his hands, and stood up. "So, do you have everything you need from the Zoo?" She asked, sort of changing the subject.

Ooc: ... | Thoughts: redface | Location: The local Zoo | Company: Leslie Kelly

totes cray

Gracious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff