Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have some gold
  Many Thanks
View Results

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:53 pm
This topic might be a little odd but I have to say this... what things remind you of certain video games? Basically it could be something you see or hear and than *boom* it reminds of a so and so video game. The reason I thought of this topic happened during dinner tonight, my mom put a pizza in the oven, and she ended up burning it burning_eyes .

Naturally when I saw the burnt pizza I thought to myself... 'It kinda reminds me of the meteorite in Earthbound and I should really replay that game soon'  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:02 am
Bacon makes me think of Spyro. In fact, a very particular level of the first game: Misty Bog. It's because the first time I got through that level 100% without losing too many lives to attack frogs and killer trees, my mom was cooking bacon and she came in to talk to me for a couple of minutes. I don't remember what we talked about. But somehow, this means that bacon reminds me of Misty Bog.

Memory is an odd thing.

Mostly, it's pieces of music that remind me of music from games, and then I want to play that game. Even if the first song came from another video game!  

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

TheOnlyAdventChild
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:17 pm
Looking at any skyline reminds me of all the shredding i've done in the tonyhawk series oh man good times =]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:37 am
ATMs remind me of Dead Rising. I want to bash them in with baseball bats when I see them. c:  

ucrayn

Egg

RedFang JaZah

Shirtless Raider

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:37 am
Seeing Smart cars reminds me of blowing up Emu's on Saints Row 3 with a rocket launcher  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:59 am
Whenever I'm in math class or just simply bored out of my mind I think of all types of games. Might not be what you're asking for but hey xD
Drew Link in my agenda because I was bored with homework. Hell my math books on my lap right now. Can't do that homework because the page is ripped out and gone (oh joy first 0 of the year...First grade as well) >.>  

Samantha_Suicidee
Vice Captain

Shapeshifter

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Game chat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers