Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Relationships
Leonine adventurer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaotic Lion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:51 am
Hey, you! Don`t mess with me! You dummy! I`m a leonine and leonines are strong! I`m looking to form my own pack! So! If you think you can handle me, come and get some! N-not that I think you look cute or anything! Stupid! ¬//¬

Name: Lianne.
Race: Half-leonine.
Class: Huntress.
Classification: Adventurer.
Weapons and skills: Being a hunter, she can wear a large variety of weapons and tools. Also an excellent tracker, with amazing stealth skills. Also, because of her leonine blood, she has better instincts than most people.
Story: The leonine are a proud race of hunters who live mostly in the darkest depths of the jungles. Looking basically like humanoid lions, they prize strength and valor above all else. He who hunts the greatest prey becomes the pack leader, able to choose whatever females he wishes. Seeking to breed the strongest warriors possible, they make no distinction of races when reproducing. Therefore, one day, after fighting a female human warrior with strength he had never seen before, the leonine pack leader known as Hengar decided to make that woman his. Admired by his strength, she accepted, and they both had many children. Being the granddaughter of the couple, the blood runs quite thin on Lianne, causing her only leonine features to be a long white tail, some patches of fur on her chest and wrists and leonine ears, along with greater strenght, speed and hunting instincts. Tired of the hunting hierarchy, she decided to leave her tribe to explore the world on her own. Now she only wishes to have a new family. She will never admit her true emotions, being cold and even hostile to people she just met. In other words, a complete tsundere.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:21 am
((is my goo allowed? xP))  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Chaotic Lion

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:55 pm
WoofyGoo
((is my goo allowed? xP))

What goo?