Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
scared to death...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~+Sandwich_kid+~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:43 am
gather round, my children, and I'll tell you a tale...
it's about a girl called Katie and her group of friends. They all look different to the gangs of people that walk around our town, throwing stones at cars and shouting at old ladies. They are all unique, individual and cool.
They were just sitting there one day, talking about stuff and eating sugary snacks when all of a sudden a group of CHAVS (if you don't know what they are go to www.chavscum.com. Yes, that is chav-scum not chavs...well, y'know) came wandering over and stood in a crowd of about 18 strong around them. Katie and her motley crew decided to ignore them. but when a bottle of water came flying over and hit someone on the head, they decided to cross the road to safety.
But oh no, this did not throw the chavs off. They immediatly began following them shouting things like 'goff scum!' and 'you greasy little goff ****s'
Ignoring their childish insults, we (sick of writing in 3rd person now whee ) just walked away from the STI-infected swarm. But they followed us yet again, for about another 1/2 an hour. Finally I was rescued by my dad and whisked away home. But my friend was knocked into the road and headbutted by a guy several years older than him. The cause for this? Hitting one of their 'birds'. Which didn't even happen.
Now I'm not allowed out, for about 3 weeks. It's ridiculous getting beaten up just because of how we look.
My friends are all really scared and some are afraid to go out for fear of being battered, or worse.
crying
well, this has really f*cked up my life. I can't go and see my friends, some of the gang even go to my school and have been throwing things at us and threatening to stab us. I've had death-threats by email and I've never been so damn scared in my life.
So if I don't go on Gaia ever again, you will know it's because I have been murdered.
Thanks for listening.
Katie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:13 pm
NO! Not Katie, we can't let 'em get her! Quick, Where are the other Emo ragners! This is the Introspective Emo ranger looking for the rest of you so we can protect our fellow emo!... or pissibly goth. but still, Emos and Goths need to help one another! so quick, to our Emo-Zords!  

Vagrant A.I.

[hxc.waffle]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:36 pm
Go go emo-rangers... DOOO-Dooo-dooo-doo-do *PR theme song* xD

But seriously I don't what to say, that's like... O__O
I guess you could get all your friends and their chains and s**t and go hunt em down... or you could just call the police. idk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:15 am
[hxc.waffle]

I guess you could get all your friends and their chains and s**t and go hunt em down... or you could just call the police. idk

We did
they all have ASBOS now! hahahahaha ^__^
emos: 100000
chavs: -10

~+Sandwich_kid+~

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:27 am
~+Sandwich_kid+~
[hxc.waffle]

We did

YAY EMOS!!!! 4laugh whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:40 am
skellington_in_the_dark
~+Sandwich_kid+~
[hxc.waffle]

We did

YAY EMOS!!!! 4laugh whee

we do rule...haha

~+Sandwich_kid+~

~+Sandwich_kid+~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:30 pm
Vagrant A.I.
NO! Not Katie, we can't let 'em get her! Quick, Where are the other Emo ragners! This is the Introspective Emo ranger looking for the rest of you so we can protect our fellow emo!... or pissibly goth. but still, Emos and Goths need to help one another! so quick, to our Emo-Zords!

Not really emo or goth...but hey, thanks anyways 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:52 am
i respect you so much for how you dealt with the situation <3
good on you girl, i know what chavs are like.

AdamKilledEve

~+Sandwich_kid+~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:46 am
AdamKilledEve
i respect you so much for how you dealt with the situation <3
good on you girl, i know what chavs are like.

thanks xd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:16 pm
Wooot

*pulls out her chav slaying emo sword*

Right.
Lets get to it.  

Ashli Terror Discoteka

~+Sandwich_kid+~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:28 am
AshlixCanxDiscox
Wooot

*pulls out her chav slaying emo sword*

Right.
Lets get to it.

*dances*

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:23 pm
Can you say 'Crossbow and Katanas' ?

Call me up with the Names, Date, and Place.

I will go Inuyasha - Trigun - Van Helsing - and just beat the crap out of them calling them Chav scum.

And twats.

Ghaahahahah!!!!  

Nagaru Tensei

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas