Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
Yet another town for Dreaming.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akoti

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:09 pm
This town is Japanese, like Aika Village, but it's quite different.

The dream code is : 2600 -1856 - 4772

This town seems to have a message as well. When you go towards the right of the tree (Which is huge, might I add), then you will find a whole bunch of items there, including a police cap, a busted umbrella, and a megaphone. In the same direction are some very pretty flowers, the house of an alligator named Sly, and the first house that i went to.

Now, here's where it gets interesting --- When you walk into that house, it's a very pleasant cafe, with some food on the table, a menu, things like that. Most of the other rooms are perfectly normal, the exception being the basement. One thing down there that you will notice almost immediately is the blood. There is blood everywhere.

One thing I didn't notice until I just returned now are the cribs. There are two cribs, both next to each other, with the one furthest away from the wall next to the table with the bloody knife. A skeleton is also in one of the corners. I'll leave the rest for you to discover. I will edit this later for the rest of the town.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:27 pm
Sorry that I haven't been able to post much. I haven't had much time for GaiaOnline, due to personal reasons. I probably wont post more about the town, but please post here if you really want to talk about it. I'll probably have a lot of things to talk about. Also, if you have any really cool, cute, or creepy dream codes, feel free to send them my way!  

Akoti

Friendly Friend

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games