Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ha Voluto ((1 x 1)) Open and Accepting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn the power of man.”

Made by: Shadowstream-chan

Inspiration: Old RPs "Shadow Puppets", "Fighting Faerietales", and "Lullaby to close your eyes."

Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Mythology, Action, Horror (Maybe), and Adventure

Rating: PG-13, not suitable for people below the age of 13

Pair: Good x Evil, "Wanted" x Assassin/Hunter, and/or Kidnapped x Kidnapper (If it gets there)

In the 1500's, there had been a war between the known 'Shadow King' and the Rebellion. The rebellion was made out of people who had survived his attacks toward the villages and had possessed the dead and made them their soldiers. The battle had lasted 30 days & 30 nights, until finally the rebellion reached his kingdom and sealed up the Shadow King and his trusted assassin into a sword that consumed their souls into it. The last people they saw were two women; one of them was a fox demon and the other was a vampire. They cursed at the women that "they will return when they reincarnated and kill them", before their souls were destroyed and put inside the sword and it hasn't been disturbed since...until now.

It has been over 500 years since the Shadow King & his truthworthy assassin had been sealed. The new problem now is the pollution that has been in the citizen's atmosphere for awhile now. Thankfully, people are trying to limit the pollution and bring back nature once again; but it was their biggest mistake ever. When they demolished a building that didn't fit the standards of 'non-polluted', they find a sword that was all black and found it to be very intriguing in their European history. Now it has been placed in a Museum for about a week until the sword starting glowing at the stands in the 'Ancient History' room, the seal being officially broken to free the villians.

And what of the Two women? Well...they settled down and have families. Now there are two women in the modern era. One of the girls is a punk who has gotten into much trouble in school. Although no one knows of her dark secret back at home when the curtains are closed and the only one who knows is her trusted friend; who seems to have the eyes of a fox and is timid and caring. While the 'fox' works for a restaurant, the 'punk' does fights almost every night...turning into a 'monster'. Both don't know that they are the reincarnation of the two 'leaders' and now they significantly resembled those two, making the enemies think that they are the 'actual' two leaders that sealed them off. Since the two are weak, they are at a disadvantage and have to somehow catch up to match up with the enemies power.

However, are the two men really the problem? Is there a evil that hid deep underneath the streets of Italy that is waiting for the right time? The right time to wake up and bring the lands back to darkness?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. No Cybering! Time skips allowed

2. Don't relay on me to make up sub-plots, if you have an idea...PLEASE DO NOT hesitate to tell me

3. PM your profiles to me with the title of the RP as subject

4. I will accept or decline your character if needed.

5. Put a blaugh after your profiles so I know you read the rules

6. Do not text talk its very annoying...

7. When the Rp starts, you have three days to post in this Rp..and if you don't post I will give you warning, and if you don't respond then..your character is going bye-bye.

8. I can change up the rules if it is needed..

[imgleft](IMG url here; anime only..unless you rather do real pix.)[/imgleft]

[color=postingcolor][b]Hello I’m:[/b] [i](Name)[/i]
[b]But some call me:[/b] [i](Nickname)'[/i]
[b]I’ve been alive for:[/b] [i](Age)[/i]
[b]I am a:[/b] [i](Your obviously not human so put down what you are here)[/i]
[b]So I can do...[/b] [i](Abilities/Talent)[/i]
[b]I tend to act:[/b] [i](Personality)[/i]
[b]I can not stand:[/b] [i](Dislikes)[/i]
[b]Give me more:[/b] [i](likes)[/i]
[b]This is none of your business, but:[/b] [i]BIO, doesn't have to be long. Can be brief[/i][/color]

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:42 pm
Profiles:

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Hello I’m: Lisa Grandite
But some call me: 'Demon', or 'Freak'
I’ve been alive for: 17
I am a: Vampire
So I can do... Beat you up and knock you down faster and stronger than a regular human; probably is...the sun irritates my skin so badly so I have to cover up everything; even wear a hat or hoodie to cover my face which is where I get the nicknames from. I...like any vampire; can suck your blood and use that as energy; I don't turn anyone to my grudges or...minions...whatever you call it. I am good stealthily and stalking my prey...but I don't do that...I am not a predator.
I tend to act: I am Hard-headed, and Aggressive yet I am protective of the people I care about very much. I can be a Spunky person, and I am a Sacrifical to my friends, and I would rather die than let them be killed. I am a little michievious and would do anything to scare anyone that dearly deserved it. I may not be a bad guy, but it doesn't mean I am one of the good people either...
I can not stand: Crosses, Garlic, and the Sunlight; a vampire's weakness. I also hate men who think are tough; they'll be on the ground anyway. Prep girls, Cheerleaders, Punks, the 'Scum' of Society are the ones I truly detest. I get tired of people who think of nothing but themselves, and who deny that people truly need help and are at a disadvantage...which results in me hating the rich.
Give me more: Piano, Writing, Exploring the Unknown, Scary/Ghost Stories, Fights, 'Some' Parties, 'Good' Blood, and Reading Comics.
This is none of your business but: She had been abused as a kid from her father physically, mentally, and physiological. She had been taking it out on a bunch of gang members and had been getting intro a lot of trouble at school. When she was 16, she was sent to an orphanage where they figured out 'what' has been happening by an 'anoynymous' caller and arrested the parents. She is getting her life back on track but she kept her personality

User Image

Hello I’m: Shilga Veridoro
But some call me: Shilg'
I’ve been alive for: 19
I am a: Fox Hybrid
So I can do... Run very fast, and my sense (Especially smell and sight) are more powerful than an average human. Talking to animals is also a great thing to get information from, but it can get annoying when they try to talk to you when your busy. Balance is also a good thing to have in certain situations and your able to sense spirits and other creatures that no human can see.
I tend to act: Shilga is very kind and sweet, often showing she doesn't know a thing about hatred and greed. She treats everyone, including Lisa, like family and comforts for those who are down or not feeling well, singing to them if she must. She does act weak and seemed to be dependent on people however, she is very dominant, but never too prideful. She's humble and does deny every compliment about her power, singing voice, or kindness. She believes herself not always so nice, but that's how she's thought her whole life. Otherwise she's happy about her company and still to this day, wishes to be normal and not have to hide her fox ears without fear of being taken to the 'pound'.
I can not stand: Silence: since it's the most horrible thing to bare witness to, and isolation because it is hard to feel so alone in a very crowded world...thinking no one will understand. She also hates injustice. She also is a little fearful of men because of her experience being a prostitute, and how she never saw the good from them.
Give me more: Singing, Dancing, Company, Music, Food [Which her job is waitressing], Lisa (Her only friend), Nature, Animals, and Romance Novels
This is none of your business but: Before everything went to hell, she was the only child of a human and a kitsune fox. The story of her parents were pretty simple: fox fell in love with girl...fox turned to human to charm her....that was basically it. They lived outside the town in the forest where she was taught the ways of her 'ancestors' by her father, and manners from her mother. But things went horribly wrong: 13 year old Shilga got home from school one day to see nobody home, she was worried and tried to find them..only to see a crime scene. The police told her that a human woman (Her mother) died protecting a 'fox' which resembled her 'father' when a hunter tried to shoot the fox. The 'fox' reacted terribly and tried to get at them, to only ended up killed also. Shilga felt numb for many years as she was sent to an orphanage which treated her very badly because of her fox ears, she later escaped and had no choice but to live in the streets as a prostitute at the age of 15....she lived a year full of pain and saw nothing but pervertness from men who 'did' things. She was able to get out of it though when police showed up again to arrest the men for using minors for business. Shilga was able to recover and thankfully, had no signs of pregnancy. She was adopted by a head chief of a fancy restaurant who taught her business, and also told her it was best to cover her 'fox ears' since people fear anything that was not considered 'normal'. She now serves as a waitress and feels happy about everything.

She didn't meet Lisa until she visited the same orphanage where Shilga was abused at, hearing about how Lisa was not as 'lucky', having a father that hurted her in many ways. Thankfully, Lisa was left alone since no one really tried to figure out she was a vampire. The two have become friends, despite Lisa's opinion about 'friendship.'

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games