Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ship of Wolffs [Shadow x Yugi] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pirates....we all know them right? The brave, the adventurer, and sometimes the bad guys. They are known through stories, plays, and of course history. Most pirates in history though are just baddies, and outlaws of society. But they have inspired to loosen the laws and become who we want to be. This is one of the stories....

The Wolff brothers used to be rulers of a kingdom called Eukasia. One was a ruler and the other was an adviser. During their ruling, they were around their 20's. And suddenly find out one of the towns that was in their territory was set into flames. So they investigate to only find one survivor: a baby.....a baby whose father was the ruthless ruler of the seas. And since the leader had no intention of marrying, he decided that he can raise the boy on his own....and so 17 years have passed.

After 17 years of peace, a rivaling kingdom Darnvia decided to take over Eukasia and make it their own. They came in such a surprise that the Wolff family (three boys) could not fight back so they told their citizens to run and get out of there for safety. Those were their last orders; they were lucky to escape with some citizens while others....were not so lucky.

A year has passed since that incident, and the three had no choice but to be pirates; though they are free from responsibility they decide that they want their home back and to do it: they have to kill the Darnvian family. To do so, they have no choice but to kidnap their princess...Princess _________. This was in order to regain their home and dignity. Not only do they have to kidnap the princess for ransom, but they will have to find the Treasures of Dawn to get the power to take back their home.

With their princess in capture, they have to avoid killing her...and make sure none of the three fall for her.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:13 pm

1. No Cybering! Time skips allowed

2. Don't relay on me to make up sub-plots, if you have an idea...PLEASE DO NOT hesitate to tell me

3. Profiles should be Pmed to me, with the Rp title as the subject. You can play more than one character (like her servant or best friend if you want to)

4. I will accept or decline your character(s) if needed.

5. Put a blaugh after your profiles so I know you read the rules

6. Do not text talk its very annoying...

7. When the Rp starts, you have three days to post in this Rp..and if you don't post I will give you warning, and if you don't respond then..your character is going bye-bye.

8. I can change up the rules if it is needed..

[imgleft](IMG url here; anime only..unless you rather do real pix.)[/imgleft]

[color=poatingcolor][b]Hello I’m:[/b] [i](Name)[/i]
[b]But some call me:[/b] [i](Nickname)'[/i]
[b]I’ve been alive for:[/b] [i](Age)[/i]
[b]I am a:[/b] [i](Social Structure)[/i]
[b]So I can do...[/b] [i](Abilities/Talent)[/i]
[b]I tend to act:[/b] [i](Personality)[/i]
[b]I can not stand:[/b] [i](Dislikes)[/i]
[b]Give me more:[/b] [i](likes)[/i]
[b]This is none of your business, but:[/b] [i]BIO, doesn't have to be long. Can be brief[/i][/color]

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Profiles:

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Hello I’m: Hidehara Wolff
But some call me: Hidey or Hideo
I’ve been alive for: 18 years
I am a: Pirate, former Prince
So I can do... Taught to fight by his Father and Uncle, he has learned to defend himself and 'suspect' anyone deemed as a threat. Otherwise, he can cook fairly well and contain a sense of formality despite his loss of privilege. He doesn't know however...that his temper can be VERY dangerous.
I tend to act: Despite losing his home, he happens to be the most energetic of the Wolff Family. Sometimes even his father cannot stop his 'sons' excitement. He gets fidgety and refuses to sit down in one place (The only exception being on a ship....on a vast ocean). Although it is unknown to anyone, he has no expectations and is not strict when it comes to who can be a friend so he is easy-going and pretty sociable. Unfortunately though, he is not forgiving which means if he is angry at you and says 'he hates you' he will never change that opinion and will deem you as 'worthless s**t'. Along with being unforgiving is he might have a jealous streak, especially toward bad-mannered men. So his prankster side can be a bit of a problem, but he only does it to people that are spoiled brats and think they can get what they want. He is nature-loving and animal-loving, so you might see him around animals often.
I can not stand: Like in his personality, he hates being the 'nice guys finish last' kind of thing. So sometimes to get what he wants, he would have no choice but to use force. He also hates animal abusers, which can make some question on why he is a pirate sometimes. He doesn't like the Darnvia kingdom since they are the reason his Father is so stressed out. He also hates the attention from women (especially ones from brothels) and would often retreat if he can.
Give me more: He LOOOOOVES Chocolate and Animals! and chocolate! Ever since his first try on the delicious goodness, it has become one of his bad habits. And who says it's only for women? He also likes the 'temporary' adventure of being a pirate free from duty and expectations.
This is none of your business, but: He was born with an unknown mother who was stoned to death, and a father who was a ruthless ruler of the seas. There is no known information whether he is dead or not: so he has been raised by a King named Otonashi Wolff and his adviser [brother], Kaminari Wolff. He had lived with them thinking that he was REALLY a prince by blood for 16 years, until Otto decides to tell him the truth. Although upset and angry, Hidey appreciates his 'father' for telling him the truth and forgives him.

After the 'take-over' of his home, he has to disguise himself with his father and uncle as a pirate. He serves as a crew mate/cook.

Hello I’m: Kaminari Wolff
But some call me: Kami
I’ve been alive for: 41 years
I am a: Pirate, formerly the King's Adviser
So I can do... He is good at schmoozing other people into believing or understanding the other side of the spectrum, hence causing less fights and arguments. He has also tends to predict what the other is thinking, even though he says it's 'the way their faces look'. He doesn't fight much, but when he is at his brink-point, it is best not to mess with him: his power upgrades to shitz when angry. He writes and reads VERY well so when it comes to writing letters, he does the writing most of the time.
I tend to act: He is a pacifist, and will always try to avoid the hard way. But if there is no choice, he knows it is for the best. Unlike his brother, Kaminari is a little more solitary and is often quiet when spoken to. He is usually the one who is somewhat more passive than his aggressive brother. But he makes up for it by preventing fights when his brother gets out of hand or making sure that he doesn't get too far with his 'womanizing' tactics. He is the voice of reason and his words are usually full of wisdom and a nice, calming demeanor. And that could attract possible wives; which makes him cower in their presence [Not literally though].
I can not stand: Even though nice, he cannot forgive Darnvia for what they have done to his home and the innocent people. It is an outrage to him and like his little brother, he will find a way to take back the lands. He hates lies/corruption hence is why Darnvia took away their home. He also cannot stand Irresponsibility hence it also causes problems. War is definitely on his hate list as well, which is why they plan to comeback with 'guerilla'.
Give me more: He likes the ocean a lot, which is why he accept the life of pirate than his brother and nephew. The ocean also gives him peace, which he likes too. His favorite foods are berries. His love for the family is also unmistakable.
This is none of your business, but: He was his Father's first child. His father, a Merchant, had dated a Farmer's Daughter until she died protecting the family from drunken men. Then he had to live with his father all alone until he met another a girl who was a bartender. The girl then bared his little brother, Otonashi. But before the little guy can open his eyes, scenes unfolded in front of Kami: His family had all died from pirates and he ended up being the only one to take care of Otto. In order to do so, Kami had to learn how to find food, evade enemies, and migrate to lands and find shelters. But conditions were rowing worse and the little boy had no choice but to get himself and his brother into a cargo ship to escape the horrid conditions.

But instead, they fell off a boat and landed in some stranded lands that would eventually be Eukasia. But thankfully, a nice man who lived alone arrived to take care of them and teach them how to live in the lands. Kami took it to heart and sees that there is no worry about pirates invading and knowing that they were safe. Unfortunately, the nice man died mysteriously' and somehow not only did that make Otonashi determined...but he decided to have a last name: Otonashi Wolff. Hense where the 'Wolff Brothers' origin came from.

Now Otonashi was able to make a powerful empire and rules over a territory. Kaminari is his adviser to keep everything in check and make sure things are in good hands. But from Raising a son to losing their home, they had no choice but to be the ones that killed their parents...pirates

User Image

Hello I’m: Otonashi Wolff
But some call me: Otto, or Captain Wolff
I’ve been alive for: 39 years
I am a: Captain of S.S. Wolf, formerly the King of Eukasia.
So I can do... As Leader and Captain, he is good at making sure every order is being followed and that decisions being made are good ones [hey...he can make mistakes too]. He also has a right thing to say at any point of time in distress. He can fight exceptionally well due to lots of training, as he was King and he might be a target of assassination. Even though bad, he is REALLY good at picking fights.
I tend to act: Typically very sociable, expressive, and dominant. He is the leader after all so of course he cannot be in solitude often so he could check on the people he rules over to make sure everything is checked off. Unlike some leaders, he is composed and never lets the power goes over his head. However, he is quick-tempered and can be stubborn. He is often known to be a womanizer and a flirt around females since he never really knew his mother, and his older brother never really taught him much about them. He also is aggressive when it comes to fighting and often does not show mercy in a fight.
I can not stand: He hates Darnvia, Darnvia, and more Darnvia. He hates them for stealing his kingdom. He has a bone to pick with them and he wants to do anything to get it back, hence he is the brains behind kidnapping the princess. But he wants to prevent death...since he hates it and doesn't want many causalities. Like his older brother, he hates being lied to and will be pissy over that more than an order screwed over. He also hates war, since he hates death.
Give me more: He likes women, no doubt about it. And if his older brother wasn't watching him like a hawk, he would go to a brothel. He never really been to one since he was King and since now he is a pirate...he can get away with it. He also likes being the winner, since as Captain he cannot be humiliated. He also loves his family and his home, which is why he is going to get it back at all cost.
This is none of your business, but: Otonashi was too young to really remember his parents and can only remember being raised by his brother. He had always appreciate the hard-work his brother had to do in order to get dinner and shelter for the night. But towns were getting worse and crazy, so he let his brother lead the way as they smuggled themselves inside a cargo ship. The trip was suppose to go to Darnvia [ironic] but instead, a storm picks up letting go of some cargo, which had the two brothers inside.

When they got out; they have realized they are in a different lands and saw beautiful trees known as cherry blossoms for the first time. They then meet a kind old man whom lived here for a long time; explaining to the two that this was Eukasia. Otonashi and his brother had to remember the customs and traditions of the old days, which made this land intriguing to them. But then the Man died of a strange disease which made Otto determined to rule. He gained people by finding refugees from different kingdoms which are either hunting them down, or are losing their home due to growing human population and taxes, and brought them here to live. He did give them one condition: Respect the land around them, and give them the option to follow tradition/customs of ancient Eukasia. Since the refugees felt like they weren't forced, a lot lived there happily and actually have spread the word of the beautiful territory so with that, he became biggest powerful leader of the 5 kingdoms.

But now he has lost that home, and HE will get it back no matter the cost.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:15 pm
I'm interested ^^ I love the story plot  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:16 pm
yugi190
I'm interested ^^ I love the story plot

Aaah. Thankies ^^. Do you want me to reserve a spot for you? Since I have three characters, if you want to you can play more than one. I am not asking for too much in the profiles..it can be brief.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:21 pm
is it okay that my female character be the princess or no and I play 2 characters, a boy and a girl and they are siblings ^^ and I will start posting up their profiles but I use Dream Gaia avatars as their appearance ^^  

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:36 pm
yugi190
is it okay that my female character be the princess or no and I play 2 characters, a boy and a girl and they are siblings ^^ and I will start posting up their profiles but I use Dream Gaia avatars as their appearance ^^

The point is that there will be the princess...rofl. And if you wanna play with the boy, go ahead (I don't do Yaoi...sorry I haven't found the comfort zone yet XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:13 pm
I am not into that so don't worry and alright..Here come the profiles biggrin -slaps them on desk-

Hello I’m: Christopher Colden
But some call me: Cearo
I’ve been alive for: 25
I am a: Master Assassin
So I can do... I am a master Duel wielder of swords and guns as well but I love to free run, I never miss my target. Others say that I make an excellent bodyguard and they are right but I sometimes take a guard position.
I tend to act: Mysteries, Quiet, Calm and protective
I can not stand: others that hurt the innocents, others that think they know everything
Give me more: Loves to Run, climb and sword fight
This is none of your business, but: When I was just a kid, me and my younger sister lived on the streets. She was only a baby then but when a war broke out, me and her became separated. I searched for her everywhere but there was not even a single trace of her. I was all alone until a few days gone by, I was trained by professional assassins so that I also be an assassin one day so I can find my sister.

Hello I’m: Nema Colden
But some call me: Nem
I’ve been alive for: 18
I am a: Navigator and Doctor
So I can do... I can read maps, compasses, and also I help those that are sick and wounded but I am also the greatest singer.
I tend to act: Timid, kind, gentle and also smart
I can not stand: Men that are mean to her, hates getting hurt and fighting
Give me more: Maps, ocean, ships, drawing but mostly singing
This is none of your business, but: I don't remember much of my past but I kept remembering that I had a older brother but I can not remember his name but I was told that the king or ruler of Darnvia took me when I was still a baby, I loved my home and new family but I wonder what ever happen to the boy that I call my brother..Cearo.

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:15 pm
yugi190
I am not into that so don't worry and alright..Here come the profiles biggrin -slaps them on desk-

Hello I’m: Christopher Colden
But some call me: Cearo
I’ve been alive for: 25
I am a: Master Assassin
So I can do... I am a master Duel wielder of swords and guns as well but I love to free run, I never miss my target. Others say that I make an excellent bodyguard and they are right but I sometimes take a guard position.
I tend to act: Mysteries, Quiet, Calm and protective
I can not stand: others that hurt the innocents, others that think they know everything
Give me more: Loves to Run, climb and sword fight
This is none of your business, but: When I was just a kid, me and my younger sister lived on the streets. She was only a baby then but when a war broke out, me and her became separated. I searched for her everywhere but there was not even a single trace of her. I was all alone until a few days gone by, I was trained by professional assassins so that I also be an assassin one day so I can find my sister.

Hello I’m: Nema Colden
But some call me: Nem
I’ve been alive for: 18
I am a: Navigator and Doctor
So I can do... I can read maps, compasses, and also I help those that are sick and wounded but I am also the greatest singer.
I tend to act: Timid, kind, gentle and also smart
I can not stand: Men that are mean to her, hates getting hurt and fighting
Give me more: Maps, ocean, ships, drawing but mostly singing
This is none of your business, but: I don't remember much of my past but I kept remembering that I had a older brother but I can not remember his name but I was told that the king or ruler of Darnvia took me when I was still a baby, I loved my home and new family but I wonder what ever happen to the boy that I call my brother..Cearo.

Alright I shall start the Rp. This will take me awhile so...yeah XD.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:25 pm

The Wolff Gang: Hidehara, Otonashi, and Kaminari

User Image
OOC;;Hidehara is the one in the middle of the pic; Oto is at the top, and Kami is at the bottom.. I will keep this up so everyone will know who is who in this post.

"'n remember....she cannot be heard! If the guards hear her scream, an alarm will be set up 'n we might ne'er succeed if it happens!" Otonashi has planted it in his son, Hidehara's head over and over again as tonight was the knight they will kidnap the princess of Darnvia. Hidey and Kami didn't like the idea, and hated the fact that the 'Captain' was right about it. The former prince of Eukasia kept repeating the orders through his head as he nimbly ran through the trees to get to the guarded doors. He flashed his blue eyes to look at the two guards, stern and prepared for attack.

Hidehara starts to scavenge through his bag to get a sleep bomb which one of the crew men, Benji made himself. So in the right time, Hidehara did a light roll on the ground to make sure none are alert. And before they can figure it out, the bomb ignites a gas that made them asleep. The guards slumped forward until slowly their bodies hit the ground. Hide smiles and walks on over, lightly nudging them with his foot: "Night night lazy bums, I will take the princess now." He chuckles as he slowly goes on over to the gardens and climbs up the sturdy vines to get to the princess' balcony. He then slowly opens the doors and takes a small peek to see if anybody was there or not: he knew this was his ONE chance..the one chance to regain his home.

yugi190

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:42 pm
ShadowStream-chan

~.::Nema Colden::.~

Nema was sound asleep but as she slept she started to dream that she was in a flaming town, people running and screaming then she saw a baby version of herself and a black child figure. The boy tried to push the crowd away to get to her but someone grabbed him and took him away from the area then he yells out,"Nema!!" Outside of her dream, tears stream off her eyes then she mumbles in her sleep,"no..don't go.."

~.::Christopher "Cearo" Colden::.~

Cearo was still in town, asleep high up in the roofs of the couple he is staying with for a few days to rest then he opens his eyes, looks at the water then though,"Nema..I hope where ever you are..you are safe from any harm.." then he spots some thugs robbing an older couple then he said,"time to work.." he stands up, runs from roof to roof then he tackles on of the thugs to the ground then 3 of the men turns around. One of them said,"Who the hell are you?!" then Cearo lightly lifts his head and said,"its rude to yell..here.." then he takes out on of his swords and one of his guns,"Let me help you shut up.." then he charges at the men without making one sound.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:02 pm

User Image
OOC;;Hidehara is the one in the middle of the pic; Oto is at the top, and Kami is at the bottom.. I will keep this up so everyone will know who is who in this post.

Hidehara could hear someone crying...a feminine voice crying. He then wondered if someone was dreaming...or awake. Hopefully their asleep he thought. So he turned to the bed to where the target was sleeping. Her black hair was untied so it lightly fell on her chest with a white nightgown on. She was apparently having a nightmare. So he looks for a sleeping rag so she wouldn't make noises. He made sure it had something to sedate her with as he gets her mouth to apply pressure onto it: "Sorry Ma'am. I got no choice. 'tis fer me home 'n the reign or Eukasia's return." He mumbled apologetically as he ties her hands and feet as well, carrying her bridal style before leaving quickly and heading out of the castle with no obvious signals of kidnapping.

Meanwhile, two men were outside a pub just quenching their thirst with water; one of them is too stressed to have beer [oxymoron]. The Pirate Captain and his adviser were waiting for the boy's return with the kidnapped princess. Kami; although did not express the same opinion: "Must we kidnap a lass jus' t' regain our home? We be going t' look worse than they be themselves?" Kami asks, his tone now a little more pirate than formal. Otto snorks: "Nah like we 'ave a choice in the matter. It's fer the Kingdom." He gobbles down the water before putting it down harshly on the table, giving out a little burp. "Manners." Kami mumbled, using his hand as a fan waving it back and forth. "Don't give me that crap."

They both then hear what seems to be a fight going on outside, both og them grew curious and took a peek from the doors to see a dark-clothed assassin fighting another guy whom probably tried to rob someone. "You think he got it handled?" "Yeah? Besides, we got to get back to our ship soon. The Princess Nema is probably in our ship now." So both paid their tabs and jogged back to their ships. Once arriving, Hidey was already there planning to put her in one of the empty bedrooms. "Yo! Hidey! You got her?" Otto calls out, making Hidey stop to nod his head and leave again to put the girl down. He then lays her down on the bed and kind of stares for a few seconds, planning to leave to get some sleep himself.

yugi190
timeskip to morning if you want to

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:20 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Morning came then Nema opens her eyes, she felt dizzy. As she rubs her hands, she notice that her hands and feet were bond then her eyes widened,"W-Where am I? What is this?" she tried freeing herself but nothing, she was not the strongest psychically. She looks around,"Am I on a ship? I should be at home by now.."

Cearo walks around the town then he was stopped by 2 guards and one of them said,"Are you Christopher Colden?" then Cearo raised his hands up and said,"hey I didn't do anything-" then the guard interrupted,"The king would like to see you now.." Cearo looks at the guard,"you are kidding right?" but the guard was serious then Cearo chuckles,"guess not.." they dragged him to go see the king.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:48 am

User Image

Morning had drifted in like a cloud, and the crew of S.S. Wolf was doing their normal duty. Hidey was sitting on the edge of the second floor which overlooked the ship and also the front path in which they are taking. He already knew his Father and Uncle were talking at the quarters to discuss what to do next. Benji, one of his good friends, came over: "Ahoy, ye don't look so good." The boy named Benji called out, seeing the sullen friend sitting there looking blank. "Wha' ye be doin? Ye seasick?" He asks, seeing his friend sigh: "Nay, guess I am jus' nah in the mood. Which now reminds me. I needs t' see if the poppet's awake." He stands up and gives a small wave to Benji before heading down the hall through the ship.

The ship, he must admit, was a huge vessel. Enough to have 30 men crew without being deemed 'overcrowded'. It had all the necessity rooms like kitchen, dinning room, weaponry room, bedrooms for people, and a captain's quarters of course. The rooms like 'jail' [which is where the lady' is] and the 'quarantine room' were the optional rooms Captain Wolff decided to put in. His father explained that he was able to get such a huge ship was with the money he had. Now they get money by stealing and looting [and maybe a bit of gambling...which the Captain was good at]. The ship was a black-reddish color with a figure of a wolf on the front mast and their pirate flag logo was of a wolf head and two swords crossed. Obviously their mascot was a wolf instead of Davy Jones.

Hidehara lumbered over to the door and slowly got his hand over the handle. He had turned it softly to take a safe peek and see the woman's awake: "Ah! Yer awake." He enters himself in and shuts the door behind him. He had on a white fitting t-shirt with a brown wrap coat over it. He wore midrise bellbottom pants that was in a darkish tan color. He lightly taps the floor with his moccasin shoes trying to figure out what to say to a woman that will probably try to kill him. "Afore ye start screamin' 'n all that, let me explain a few things. Or well, if ye allow me t' untie ye 'n be cooperative, then we'll explain everythin'."

Meanwhile back at the kingdom, The King rolled his finger around his short hair for a bit, somewhat bored and somewhat amused at himself. It has been a year since he had ordered the Eukasia lands to be proclaimed his. And by his soldiers, the King and his family were supposedly dead. But then a call came in from the general: "Your highness, this is bad! The princess has been kidnapped..!"

Kidnapped?....He wondered about that. He almost tried to do that to the little boy named Hidehara since he is the missing son of The Captain' Flamin' Dog'. The meanest and most powerful man alive. So when he heard about the female he did take in, hopefully to assume power after that he had tched. "And do you know her whereabouts? Or you have any suspicion of who did it?" He sneered, giving the general a warning glance. "N-No....but we are hiring an assassin to go after the ones who did it. We have one hint that whoever it did it were pirates."

"Pirates eh?"

"Yes. The witnesses know of the ship that had taken her. It's S.S. Wolf."

S.S.Wolf? Why does that ring a bell to the King's ears? It certainly was not going to be a laughing manner...if to assume power. "Bring the boy here then, I'll have a word with him." He waves the general off and assumes his resting position. "S.S.Wolf huh?What an interesting aspect."

yugi190

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:08 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Nema flinched as she saw a man come in, she just looks at him and as he finished talking then she nods her head to him but she has to remain calm so she won't anger this man and have herself get killed then said,"if you please sir, untie me from these bindings, they are starting to bruise my wrists and ankles.." One thing that learned from her father is that to examine your surroundings and remain calm. True she was scared but she must not show it to any of the men on this ship.

Cearo walks with the guards and as they made it to the entrance of the king's castle then he thought,"jeez..this place is so fancy looking that its making me sick." He wanted to get out of here and start looking for a job so he can have the money to look for his sister. He looks at the guards and said,"listen, I rather not stay here long, I do have a life you know.."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff