Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Floating Quarries - Phase 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:09 pm
You enter a valley full of giant chunks of levitating stone, rotating and subtly shifting in the wind. You can plainly see, embedded in them, things of value. Such things are coal, gold, copper, and iron. You can even see a bit of silver. It is up to you how you transport and get these resources.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:34 am
Lost I am lost, Not knowing where you came from, nor where you will go.
Chakra points 180/180
User Image

Rie looked at the rocks and smiled, she aimed at the one with the gold for
now. she approached it looking at its size and shot a tendril out wrapping
around it, she did this for about every floating chunk with gold it. She would
get to a point where she had collected every peace of gold making this stone
5 meters in diameter. It was heavy floating only inches from the ground. She
pulled it at a slow pace making her way up the valley. She knew this would
give sand a lead on the mist so she pushed forward using all her strength to
pull this mass of stones. She just hoped no one from the other team would end up here.

Death_God_Sakura

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:07 am
Death_God_Mito

Zephyr Mito

User Image
Theme

Host Of Kurama Zephyr MitoGenninMedical Shinobi CC- 260 2/5 [5/8]

As he would come to the quarry he would notice a young girl pulling a giant chunk of gold. She had seemingly been at work at putting this gold thing together, standing at the top of the valley where she was headed up he would laugh and speak from the top, looking downwind at her. "Quite a fortune you've amassed there for such a pretty little thing. I wonder, what amount of favor would so much gold get you?" He would hold up one finger, close an eye, and smiled ever so lightly. "Now don't you think such a beautiful girl should be more careful with such a bounty?" He noticed she was pulling it, and it seemed to take all of her might.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:12 am
Eplc Reaper

Chakra points 180/180
User Image

Rie looked up and smiled. "I would worry, if there was anyone to fight me, but
fighting your own teammate is not a good thing." She said as she pulled back
her tendrils. "So you gonna help this beautiful girl? Or should I show you
manners?" She said as her sand headband shined in the light.

Death_God_Sakura

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:47 am
Death_God_Mito

Zephyr Mito

User Image
Theme

He would take a seat and look at her down wind. "Well that is certainly no way to ask for help. Especially since, according to you, I am not a real Shinobi but some type of royalty." He said as he opened his other eye. "However, if you do so suddenly feel inclined to ask in a different manner I may then be so inclined to reconsider my current objective. Though, you must remember, we are not teammates out here. Out here, we are all judged individually. As of now, I do not feel inclined to help a woman, no matter how attractive, when the last time our spirits crossed she threatened and insulted and so does the foremost on the next encounter as well." He stated with a smile, pulling an apple from his pocket he then took a bite of it. He had been the only one to bring back mass amounts of food back to the ships. "When was the last time you have eaten?" He would ask, a full day has gone by now. No one brought food with them. As long as she had been hard at work out here, it stemmed to reason she had not eaten yet probably worked up an appetite.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:02 am
Eplc Reaper

Chakra points 180/180
User Image

Rie sighed 'this kid is not worth my time' she though as she sent her tendrils
out again wrapping around the massive boulder. She then smiled when he
eat an apple. "You best keep up your strength or be left behind." She said
pulling the boulder. "As for me, I eat before i left the ship." She stated before
pulling to the top of the valley. "As for help, a arrogant child will be of no help
to me. And if we are judge individually, would they not look down on a child
who is being lazy? Or do you think you have done enough already?" She
noted before turning to him. "So, if you are not going to do anything, then
stay out of my way." She said showing her distrust towards Zephyr. This boy
is far from earn any respect from Rie though if an enemy were to come she
would still protect him, cause the village came first, her personal feels
towards this boy would not stop her from doing her duty to protect those of her village.

Death_God_Sakura

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:07 pm
Solace Yamanaka
Genin||Kirigakure||Ninjutsu||Bloodline-Shoton Release||Clan-Yamanaka
Chakra-125/125||Speed:3||Strength:3

User Image

Sol entered the quarries at a brisk jog and the first thing he noticed wasn't the numerous minerals lining the rocks, but the presence of two other people. He recognized the girl from their boat and his eyes widened when he saw the considerable floating rock of gold ore she carried with her. Sol had a brief thought to fight her but decided against it. He remembered her saying that she was a taijutsu user and if she got close to him she would demolish him. Plus he didn't know who the other guy was and didn't quite trust him.

Sol walked over to the nearest floating rock and marveled at the size of it. He placed a hand on the rock and could see lines of silver and coal forming a cobweb all the way up. He had an idea and dove into the rock like it was liquid. He began moving around grabbing mostly silver and some coal before coming back out and falling five feet to the ground. He got up and brushed himself off before looking at the pile of silver.

"Earth clone jutsu" Staid quietly as two perfect copies of him rose out of the ground staring at him blankly. "Grab this pile of ores" Sol said, pointing to the pile of silver,"and follow me back to the shore." The two clones said yes before dividing the pile in two and following Sol as he turned for the shore.

(Exit:Shore)

((I can just leave right, or do I need to wait a post?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:08 pm
Death_God_Mito

Zephyr Mito

User Image
Theme

"Oh trust me, I have two regeneration factors. I am not the one who should be worried about tiring out, especially since I am the only one who has harvested food from this place, and I mean. A lot of food. As for arrogance, I was unaware having someone ask nicely for help was common courtesy instead of them threatening for it. Oh and if you keep up the insulting, things will get nasty. I am a calm and patient guy, but Kurama here." He smiled lightly, "Isn't so. So why don't you tone your temper tantrum down a bit before Kurama loses it. If you want help to pull this boulder back in twice the time, simply ask and quit the mouthing. Or if you really want a fight, keep up the mouthing. I'm sure Kurama will oblige. In all reality I don't wish to kill you. Though I can feel Kurama itching for it." He stated calmly as he would then stand, poor girl didn't know what she was getting herself into.

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:27 pm
Eplc Reaper

Chakra points 180/180
User Image

Rie smiled. "Who said I ever asked for help? Plus a light
workout is good every once in awhile. And, as for food...you are aware that
there is two ship that are beach with food on them, right?"
She said
'Relaying on your demon as a threat...he is the worse kind of
man'
she thought as she pulled the boulder to the edge. "You relay
on your demon too much, it will be your downfall"
She said giving her a bit of
advise. "Since you are all talk right now, why don't you grab some rocks
instead of saying you can do this or you can do that...actually do it."
She
said as she let go of the boulder and got behind it and with a swift kick sent it
flying 50 feet. "I am not on to relay on others. I am not one to be all talk, but
this is an exam and MY goal is to get resources for Suna. Not babysit." She
said walking beside the boulder as she formed a couple of handseals as two
clones came out of her gourd and grabbed the boulder. The two clones
moved it to the shore as Rie paused for a second before following after
them, if he waited to stop her now would be the chance before the got to the shore.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:42 pm
Death_God_Mito

Zephyr Mito

User Image
Theme

Zephyr smiled, inside Kurama and he would speak internally. After a long pause and a wicked smile growing on his face, he would answer. "You are free to go child. I will take your head when it is more permanent. These exams, you don't stay dead in them. As for the food. The supply that came with the ships, only lasted for a month between all three people on board. Do the math. The multiple types of food I gathered can feed the entire village for a long time." In all reality, he was going to kill her. Not yet, but soon. Why kill someone when they would just come back to life and continue bitching about their superiority? No, Kurama and he would teach her a lesson that would end her life for real. As he said that, he laughed and waved her off with his hand as if she was the smallest of flea's. Walking over to a mass of boulders, he would begin picking out the ones with iron in them, these could be used to strengthen the walls back home. Build tools, weapons, and things of war. Focusing the chakra into his right hand he would let a powerful punch go into the rock, making the boulder shatter and the iron pieces fall out. He would then pick up the iron pieces. He would do this to every boulder with iron in it the entire time. When he had collected every piece of iron there was, he picked up all of the pieces and put them in a sack and draped it over his back. Walking back he would pass the child still standing there with the gold. "Oh and you do rely on people. You rely on jutsu and other means of fighting correct. You did not develop those originally, so by learning them, you are relying on the people who originally made them." He stated as he would then walk off, leaving her a** in the dust.

[exit]  

Eplc Reaper

Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:51 pm
Eplc Reaper

Chakra points 180/180
User Image

Rie smiled, someday he will learn his place and when he does, he might end
up died even if Kyoto tried to stop her. She then looked back at the rocks.
"Such a waste I think the rocks are more valuable then whats inside them. To
be able to float. Someday I will find out how." She said as the clones
disappeared toward the shore and she walked off to the crypt.

{Exit}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:57 pm
Solace Yamanaka
Genin||Kirigakure||Ninjutsu||Bloodline-Shoton Release||Clan-Yamanaka
Chakra-125/125||Speed:3||Strength:3

User Image

As Sol walked calmly into the quarries he looked around at the floating rocks trying to find one still containing minerals. He spotted one that was filled with what looked like iron and proceeded to walk up to that one. While silver is worth more, iron can be used for more purposes. Using the same trick as last time he walked into the stone as if it was a mere liquid.

He began to move around as if in a pool, and when he found the iron he wanted he grabbed it and deposited it in a smile pile outside the rock. He continued with this process until the rock was bare of the precious materials it had once held. Sol exited the rock dropping on the ground and for a second was just living there staring up at the sky.

Shaking his head, he cleared the fogginess that had entered his mind, wanting him to fall asleep, and stood up while dusting himself off. Uttering a few quiet words two clones rose out of the ground an gathered the iron up before looking at Sol, awaiting what to do next. "Well" So began "I used the same old thing but hey, if it works it works. Let's go back to the ship" he turned and walked briskly back to the general direction of the ship.

(Exit:Shore)  

Solarius flare

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces