User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am looking for someone to Rp with me in a Bounty Hunter x Pirate Captain Rp with me. I am suddenly in the mood for it after talking to someone about doing an Rp together. The Rp is in a fantasy setting so of course there are people who have powers. If your interested in the plot below please Pm me~!

The bounty Hunter Akira Urushihara has been hunting a Pirate Captain for a full year now. She is known to be the best of the best, and she refuses to give up on hunting down a bounty that is worth about 10 million. Although hunting him down, she must admit that he is really cute and sometimes flirts with him whenever given the chance (you decide if the captain likes it or not).

But one day a pirate captain known as 'Flamin' Hound' (Has more bounty than the Main character [pirate captain]) has a treasure map that leads to a treasure known to give you either unlimited riches, the power to see the future, or be young forever. Akira sees this and was able to get the treasure map away from him, to only end up with wounds that threaten her life. Before she knows she will die, she splits the treasure map into four pieces and has the parts ridden on the cart far away from him. So now she is on the run from Flamin' Hound and has no choice but to enlist some help: And that would be your character.