Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:38 pm
Rosie had been doing her best to keep tabs on the people that had been on her team in the desert. Most of them were okay, thankfully, or would be okay despite the number of fairly serious injuries.
The last she had heard from was Dove, who had for a long time not been able to see visitors, still, every day Rosie went to see Luke, she asked about Dove, and eventually it payed off.

Rosie could probably guess that Dove wasn't very fond of her for some reason, this last time before the confrontation in the desert was the main example of that. The women had not said a word to Rosie, despite Rosie's attempts to be friendly or encouraging, so much that she had even withdrawn from Rosie when she had gotten too close.
It might have been a bad idea to go see her now, if Dove did feel in some way unwilling to be around Rosie... but regardless, she had gone on this mission and helped them secure the Rockets they managed to catch, AND had been hurt becasue of it. Rosie could at least say hello.

A light knock on Dove's door to announce her presence, and Rosie waited for a reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:33 pm
While her stay in the ICU had been only a week or so long, and she was now properly situated in her own private hospital room, Dove was growing more and more restless, stilled only by the forbidding pain she knew would come if she attempted to leave--or do much of anything aside from sit and wait...and sleep. Thankfully, her team had been brought to her, and though it was likely against hospital policy, the presence of her eevee brought her more peace of mind, as did the flowers that adorned the two side tables, a pretty vase of purple and green and another of pure lilies.

Her mind had been spinning during the times when the drugs had taken effect, each memory and thought amplified by each moment of silence. Her diary, nearly full, sat tucked away on her lap, beneath the little blue eevee kit that she now stroked absently, her thoughts distant when the knock came to the door. Snapping to attention, the girl looked up, and gave a quick "Hello? " in as chipper a voice as possible. Lovey lifted her head from the bed in interest, curious to see if a certain person had returned.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:53 pm
Opening the door Rosie peered in finding the women on the bed and offering a gentle smile
"I hope its alright that I came to visit, the front desk said that you were accepting visitors now."
She waited to be invited in.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 pm
When the person who arrived was much shorter than expected, and blonde, Lovey tipped her head, then stood to wave her tail at the girl all the same. Rosie was a nice girl, and familiar, and therefore deserved a proper greeting.

Dove, upon sight of the blonde, turned pink and glanced to the flowers at her side, before attempting to mimic the smile she was receiving. "Oh, it's no problem... Thanks for coming, actually..." she smiled, feeling just the slightest bit awkward to be confined to bed rest and attached to machines, looking the way she did. Absently, a hand went to the ponytail draped over her shoulder and brace. Even as awkward as it was, considering everything between them, the girl was actually glad to see the younger trainer. Being trapped in the hospital was lonely, and she absolutely hated it.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:53 pm
Stepping into the room, closing the door behind her.
"It good to hear that you are making a recovery. They said that it was really touch and go for a while there."
The blond made her way across the room, folding her hands behind her back as she drew to a stop next to Dove's bed.
"Are you feeling any better?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:56 pm
She offered another weak smile, her gaze falling to the bed for a moment. "Yeah... I'm just glad I don't remember any of it, to be honest..." she explained, absently running her fingers over the sheets.

When Rosie approached, she looked up again, and when asked about how she was feeling, she stopped herself from shrugging. "Ah... Better than before, I suppose... I'm still entirely dependent on the painkillers, and they say I can't have solid foods yet... but I'm alive.... and they said I'm getting better, so." Overall, she simply felt weak and tired and trapped... "How have you guys been...? There's a chair, somewhere, I think..." she offered, feeling slightly uncomfortable with Rosie standing over her.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:45 pm
Every part of that had been... horrible, in a way Rosie was grateful Dove did not have to witness it, but the alternative landed her in the hospital with sever injuries.
her hands closed around one another tightly, she had never seen so much blood in her life, or so many people and pokemon hurt.
How terrifyingly obvious it was that they could have easily lost someone that day.

When told about the chair, Rosie glanced around in order to find it, once spotted she let out a light noise of realization, "Thank you."
Walking over to drag the seat closer and sitting down in it.
"Have they told you what happened? What your injuries are?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:02 pm
A slight smile. "No problem... Sorry that's the only one in here... it's not exactly comfortable looking..." she apologized, tucking her hair back.

When asked about her condition, she sighed a little. "They told me, but I don't remember everything..." A weak laugh. "I know I had some major puncture wounds... and I went through surgeries...I'm still not sure of what they did..." Another pause as she thought. "I had a concussion, and fractured my collarbone...my hearing was shot for a long while, but they've worked on it," she explained, pointing to her ear further from Rosie. "I've got a few really mild burns, and they won't let me eat anything solid, but from what I understand, it's...somewhat a miracle that I'm even here...." She finished quietly, her expression sobering again. "I don't know..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:24 pm
Rosie remained quiet as Dove explained what has happened to her, grateful that it seemed that she would recover from the injuries she had sustained, Rosie knew that being as close to a blast like that could have easily removed limbs, just as easy as it could have just outright killed someone.

Letting out a light sigh of relief, shaking the thought from her mind she looked back to Dove with a gentle smile.
"Its good to see that after some rest you'll be okay. Bespite us all knowing the risk... It was so good of you to come and help, and I'm sorry it ended to terribly for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:16 pm
Had she had the ability, the girl would have shrugged a little to show it was really okay, but as it was, with a fractured collarbone, she was unable to do so, and instead only shook her head with a slight smile of reassurance. "It's alright. I knew what I was getting into, and really... it could be worse. I'm just lucky Aurora's as fast as she is..." Even though she shouldn't have even been by the car, she thought, kicking herself mentally yet again. It could have been much worse, though... She could be in Luke's place, or worse, dead.

A pause, slightly awkward again. She wouldn't allow herself to think negatively anymore, especially not after what she had just endured. Rosie had come to visit her... A kind motion, but still one she wasn't sure of. "So how all of you been?" she asked again, slightly more hesitant this time around. Though confined for now, she didn't want to miss out on any news.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:45 am
"Alright." Rosie said, though with a slight pause, her eyes on the ground before she looked up "Some serious injuries, but no deaths."

Brushing her hands over the fabric draped over her knees, trying to think of something else to say.
"No Rockets were killed either, so really, no deaths." she sounded relived about that, that fact that even through the fight and the explosion no human or Pokemon lost their life, though after a second she didn't look nearly as relived as she had a second ago.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:38 pm
Dove nodded, sure the downcast look was result of Luke's state as he had appeared to have the worst of it. Only a nod was offered for now.

A slight sigh escaped her chest, and she shifted in the bed, careful not to move to suddenly, both for her sake and Rosie's. No rockets had been killed. She had been given the information before, along with the numbers of those captured by each team, but she had yet to find out about the members specifically. Carefully, not wanting to spur any ill will or feeling, she asked, "Have you heard anything...? About your sister, I mean." She was sure it had to be a relief to know no rockets were slain, given the tone of the blonde's voice, as it should have been. Though Faleen was horrid... and at first she herself had little reserve when thinking about the fragility of the woman's life... she didn't even want to think about how it would have affected Rosie had the woman been killed in the battles.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:54 pm
Wordlessly Rosie shook her head, her hands closing her over knees. "We've had her partner for a while, His name is Izaya, I knew him as Nakura once, but she wasn't on the list of people who were arrested."
She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about that either.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:54 pm
Dove's eyes narrowed a bit as she looked at the bed. "Izaya... ugh." She reached up to push a few strands of hair from her face. "I had met him once before I knew he was a Rocket, and then he wanted to walk me home another night from downtown. The creep. I should have let the bikers with me take him down then..."

The rant was over quickly and softly, and as she looked at Rosie again, she noted the look on her face. "I'm...sure she's okay, Rosie, she offered in an almost whisper. There had been no casualties, and though people had been hurt, she was sure, from the crawling goosebumps on her flesh, that the blonde woman was fine...or would be, as best a Rocket could be." "I'm sure she's alright, if... that's what you're worried about..." she tried, still tentative.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:01 pm
As Dove brought up Izaya Rosie lowered her gaze to her lap, keeping silent but listening to the girls obvious negative opinion of him, she didn't feel too surprised that she knew him even before she knew he was a Rocket. "You met him too then?"

Her eyes didn't lift up for a few seconds even after her sister was mention, but as if for a show of confidence Rosie lifted her gaze eventually, wearing a small uncertain smile. "I think I'll always be worried, I mean... she's my sister, but... it's for more then just the fact that she was injured so badly back at the convention... you know?" She asked, trying to see if it made sense.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff