sweatdrop Eh Yes I have NO Idea in the ways of the code gomenasai. x3 so ill just put short random stuff here since i totally think this is where i put it! If not.. i can totally copy / paste / move .!.

User Image

○ I am Levi Nitewing
○ I like to float and eat food, maybe visit the humans in a ninja way
○ Weak-willed,greedy,cry-baby,stubborn,eager to learn, and sensitive are my traits.
○ My bust is small, i have some curve though. Shut up...
○ I only grew five feet, not counting!
○ Black hair, pale skin, tattoo scar marks on my back where my wings smoothly flow out of me....
○ I do not like reptiles or anything with tentacles. I cannot say out loud that I fully hate demons...not all I believe are
bad.
I have a few abilities but for now too lazy to put them in or I have writers block at this moment..

♦Clothing♦
♥ I wear a long tunic of a dress,sleeveless, with a upside down cross on the back which the back of the tunic is backless so whatever is not covered that is where the upside down cross starts from the "top" to "bottom". She has sleeves that go from the bottom of her elbow and flows down her arms just alittle over her hands. She has thigh socks that are skin tight as they are cut off starting at the middle of her foot to the front of her foot. She prefers being shoeless and her dress is black, the cross is light blue and seemingly glows, as her socks are the same color as the cross ♥