Submit

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:35 pm
Hey guys, welcome to the host club. I'm the owner of it (which makes sense, since I'm creating the thread for it), and have a few rules:
-Gaia's standard rules are, as always, in effect
-Same for guild rules
-This is a walk-in. No profiles, no characters, nothing. You play as your avatar! If your username won't work, I will allow a different name
-READ EVERYTHING. Seriously. The setup of the host club isn't the normal setup, so reading is very important. Otherwise you'll look like an idiot
-Try to have some literacy, please. No replacing letters with numbers or dropping letters. I will find and beat you should you do this. Mistakes are different, s**t happens
-Try to keep swearing to a minimum. I am an elf, and I know magic, so I'll gag you if you get too mouthy
-If I, or another host, tells you to leave, you GTFO or I make you scat
-Jobs, I can't run this on my own, will be offered. Since this is a role play, albeit a casual one, you won't get be getting gold for it
-Banned from the host club? Keep an eye on it, you might be forgiven for your offense
-keep an eye on the rules, they might suddenly change  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:48 pm
The basic layout of the host club, customer side:
The entry is set in the middle, quite literally, as the host club itself is on the second floor. The first floor has a hall full of locked doors that leads to said spiral staircase. There are rails around the stairs, both physical and magical, to prevent falling.
The stairs point you in the direction of the bar, which is a dark mahogany and polished so smoothly, it almost shines on its own. Stools line up on the guest's side, the bartender's side full of drinks.
Immediately to the left of the stairs is a wooden dance floor, the wood lighter and a few inches higher than the rest of the floor, which is a deep shade of purple that's easily mistaken for black. The dance floor covers most of the left side, with an even higher platform boasting a jukebox and a microphone-karaoke. The jukebox has every song one can think of and more.
To the right of the stairs are tables, all circular and tall, so the chairs themselves also have feet that are four feet tall. These are black metal, a lace pattern shared by all the tables and chairs. Each table seats seats four.
Behind the stairs are booths, which can seat up to ten comfortably, twelve if no one minds squishing. These rectangular tables are made of the same wood as the bar, polished to the same sheen. The booths are a bit lighter, the lavender padding thick and comfortable.
The walls all have the lower half paneled, the same color as the dance floor, while the upper half is a swirl of different shades of purple that seem to move, especially if tipsy. The sole exception is along the right side, where an enormous mirror resides.  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:56 pm
For those who are working here:
The bar-Hidden to the customers, there is a set of stairs that leads to the back room, which produces all the food and drinks. The bar itself also has all the drinks underneath, as well as the various glasses used for the different drinks.
The back room-where the meals and snacks are produced. Yes, even the cooked ones are found in here. The somewhat small area allows nearly ten people standing, and is decorated entirely in off-white tiling. There is a slot, which has only darkness past it, that the food comes from after the paper containing the order is sent in. This is located across the stairs. To the left of the stairs is the break room.
The break room-need a break? Comfortably filled with chairs, couches, bean bags of various shapes, sizes and colors, and carpeted a medium shade of green, the walls with floral print, it is clearly meant for relaxing. On the right is another slot for food.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 pm
The jobs you got by requesting via PM, and after being approved, coming in and asking. Or you might get hired automatically by me. If that happens, tough s**t ou o
Owner-me
Waiters/Waitresses-5 slots

Bartenders-three slots
>Qahnaarin/Shae

Busboys/girls-two slots

Bouncers-two slots
>Oroborne
>Randy Jenkins

More will be added as needed  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:01 pm
About the owner:
A mysterious figure, I will virtually disappear as the jobs are filled, appearing only when needed to help in the more dangerous situations, since who knows who will come up those stairs next. A human? An elf? A centuar? A troll? Most of the time, I won't even actually appear, I'll just be a purple mist in the shape of a female elf. I know what the rules say, but I'm the owner and can bend them for my own reasons. I have a sarcastic bite, beware  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:02 pm
Host club events: none as of yet

Banned from the host club: no one yet  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:03 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:05 pm
Reserved  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:08 pm
And we are open! I'll make my first official post after a guest or someone applying for a job comes in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:29 pm
Shae pushed through the door and the sound of clubbing music filled her ears. She pushed past drunks, her large black backpack slamming against them. "Oops," she said dryly in response to the angry yells at her. She then came to the bar and hopped up on a stool. Twirling a fountain pen in her right hand, she looked around for a bartender or a manager.  

Qahnaarin

Beloved Bear

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:35 pm
The elf, currently working the suddenly-popular host club, was muttering things to herself as the mist that created her form swirled around the host club, taking orders, getting people said orders and such. "I need a person or two, figure out who has real tickets and who has fakes. There shouldn't be this many people in here, period. I know I didn't have this many sent out. Mortals." She shook her head then, noting a girl with a pen in hand. "Anything to eat or drink?" She asked, her tone neutral and quiet, yet still easily heard.

((I would like to remind you that the host club is on the second floor. It's a bit different than most, I know, so the reading is kinda important))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:18 pm
Shae turned to the elf. "Oh, well, I guess a beer couldn't hurt," she answered, then remembered what she came for. "I was actually looking to see if you were hiring. Bartender, preferably." She let go of the pen, bored of twirling it. It floated in front of her. She looked back up at the elf, the pen still floating.

(i read it, maybe i misinterpreted something? what do you mean?)  

Qahnaarin

Beloved Bear

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:35 pm
((To get into the host club itself, you go through a hall on the first floor and up a set of spiral stairs, which puts one smack dab in the middle of the host club
And technically you were supposed to PM me first. Ah well))

"Here." One of the swirls put a bottle in front of the girl, and a name tag, with the word 'bartender' on the bottom third, appears in front of her. "Drink first, then sign." At that, the mist that formed the elf's general shape split apart, to start sending a group that had started brawling out through the wall, which had a portal open in it to prevent damage to the building as the drunks went flying through the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:56 pm
Shae eyed the elf. "Seems busy," she commented before the elf disappeared. Shae gulped down the beer as her floating pen did her the work of signing her name. She then practically slammed down the mug and the pen went back into her hand, which she then placed in a pocket in her book bag. "So when do I start?" she called to the elf, trying to go over the noise of the club.

(oopsie D: i didn't get that from the reading, my bad!)  

Qahnaarin

Beloved Bear

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:06 pm
"Now is fine, just put that tag on and hop over the counter. Mind the trapdoor; it's currently wide open." Her voice was close to Shea's ear, though the mist was busy kicking out almost everyone. "Invalid tickets and crazy drunks..." The elf growled to herself, chucking out the last of the brawling drunks. The portal closed, cutting off the outside noise, and the jukebox shifted to quiet music, instrumental. In the now-quiet host club, with only a few groups here and there, the music seemed loud. Finished with that job, the mist went back behind the bar, reforming the elf's shape, this time with a clipboard. "One bartender position filled, should add bouncers..." The elf muttered to herself, scribbling away.  
Roleplaying Section

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff