Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image

Smiling as the man so simply dropped the subject, he continued leaning against him, trying to relax as he'd been told to. He then finally closed his eyes, telling himself it'd just be for a second, no longer. And indeed it was, as not just a few moments later Pan was getting up to check on a noise outside.

Green eyes watched the figure move over to that glass wall of theirs, frowning ever so slightly as he did so. “Pan, don't I'm sure it's just a guard. Nothing to fret ab-,” he started to say just to jump as the other went tumbling back, yelling out in surprise. At this, the redhead blinked before putting a hand over his mouth, trying to hide the smile that fell upon his lips. “Yeah they do that sometimes, just to make you jump. Really though, the footsteps are nothing to worry about, just guards patrolling to make sure noone is doing something they shouldn't be doing,” he said as the other came back and took his hand, warming it up again as he had been. The gesture made him smile and again he resumed leaning on him, yawning some again.

“So Pan, how about we do something fun hm? Like a game maybe? Do you know any?”  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:53 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

His cheeks were still pink and then he could feel Carpo on him again. It made him feel safe, for some odd reason, just knowing that Carpo was alive close to him. ... No gotta stop thinking like this. Pan blew his bangs out of his face again. He saw that the other yawn and he remembered the commands from earlier. He needed to make sure to keep the other awake but how?

Pan was thinking until the other suggested a game. Games... Games..Ah.. Pan was raised mostly isolated, like all the others, but Pan was mostly given material that would make him learn to become a doctor faster. Not a lot of kids could do that, though and many disappeared... as far as Pan knew. But games weren't his forte`.

"Uhmm I'm sorry, I don't know too many that we could play in here. What kind of games are you thinking of? I'll play as long as.... I don't get scared again.."

He blushed again and slumped, looking in the others eyes, unaware of how close they really were to each other.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:59 am
User Image

Chuckling, he shook his head and smiled. "You won't get scared. I promise. It's just a question game of sorts. You ask the person what they feel they are most like, one thing or another and then you answer," he said as he yawned once more and put a bit more weight on him. All of this darkness was not helping him in the least to stay awake and the lack of things available to help him stay awake made this all the worse. Biting his lip, he closed his eyes for a moment again and thought. "For example, you could ask me if I feel more like a mouse or a cat and I would say a mouse because I'm a bit shorter than average size and can get through small places and tough situations."

Yawning again, he bit his lip harder, hoping that would help. "Then you would answer the question yourself and it would be my turn to ask a question," the redhead said as he pulled his legs closer, wanting to keep warm all the while," you can start."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:29 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan nodded his head and grinned at this idea. Oh a question game, Pan could do that. The questions weren't so hard and it seemed like fun. So now he had to think a bit. Mouse or a Cat?...

"Ohh okay... heh.. That makes sense.... Uhm.. I guess I'd have to say I'm more like a cat, I suppose...uhhmm .. Oh! Because I'm so curious all the time.... and my hair is soft... You can feel it if you want" he said while stroking a few strands of his hair. It may have been an odd statement, but Pan's hair was without any pigment, so perhaps that was what gave it its softer qualities. But now it was Pan's turn to ask a question.

"Well.. uhh.... What are you most like? The sun or the Moon?" he asked. He saw that Carpo was trying to stay warm again and he saw his entangled coat behind them. Pan took the coat and managed to wrap it around Carpo's shoulders. One sleeve however, was awkwardly stuck over their handcuff chain. Pan just wanted to keep Carpo warm and awake... perhaps this excessive caring on Carpo was Pan's way to cope with what was really happening.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:08 am
User Image

Taking him up on his offer, he reached up and felt his hair, running his fingers lightly through it. Wow... that was soft wasn't it? He certainly had not been lying had he? Much better than his own. No, his was rather coarse and snarled due to a lack of consistent showering. Reaching up, he felt his own hair in comparison, just to move it back to his side. He then bit his lip harder and proceeded to think on the next question. "I think I'm more like.. well, I'm not really sure. I could be either I think, the government would probably compare me to the moon though, wicked and dark," he said just to smile as he felt the other pull his coat over him.

"What about you, hm? What do you-?" Before Carpo could say another word, something happened that silenced him. The lights turned on. Not everywhere though, no, just in their compartment. Oh that was not good, not good at all. Scooting away quickly, he felt the coat fall from his shoulders to the ground and proceeded to shove it under the mattress in one fluid movement. He then looked to him, whispering softly so only they could hear. "If they ask who started it, it was me alright? They don't like people touching, if they ask just tell them the truth. I'll be fine.. I promise," he finished just as the glass door finally opened, revealing a few guards that had likely been nearby. In they walked, walking over to the two before roughly yanking their wrist cuffs and unlocking them.

Carpo rubbed his wrist some at this, before standing as he knew they would command next. Sure enough. "Stand and strip. Both of you," they ordered.

Doing as he was told, Carpo did it right on the spot, removing the clothes he'd previously been wearing and handing them over ever so calmly. Then around he turned, once then twice before stopping, seeing they were satisfied with just that. It was then that new prison clothes were shoved in his hand. Glancing to Pan for a moment, he hesitated for a moment before carefully pulling the clothes on as he'd been told. The situation was routine for him, but Pan, he reckoned he'd be terrified at the moment. What with guns pointing at him and loud commands to strip, removing everything he owned... He didn't imagine he would handle this well...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:28 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

That pet from Carpo felt nice to feel. Pan felt like purring almost but didn't since he wasn't an actual cat. When Carpo answered the question, Pan shrugged and looked to the side. He was gonna disagree with him and argue that the moon isn't wicked. He was going to say that he thought Carpo was like the moon, but not because he was wicked, no. The moon gave light in the darkness, showed the blind the way... yeah that seemed like Carpo. Pan thought he was like the moon too, but mostly because of his hair again...

Before he could say anything to the other's questions, let alone letting the other finish their questions, the lights flashed on! Pan quickly shut his eyes and opened them again to the blinding light. It hurt a bit and Pan groaned out as he rubbed his eyes. When he opened his eyes, Carpo seemed to moving fast and then he said put the blame on him if anyone asks. Pan's eyes widened in shock and disbelief that the only thing he could do was shake his head. He wouldn't do that! Carpo was already in bad enough shape, he didn't want them to hurt him even more! He regret all the touching they did! Pan didn't know! He would take it all back now if Carpo was going to be in trouble now! "I-I-Ngh!" he choked and then he stood up with Carpo as the guard walked in.

At first, their presence was intimidating until the stated their command. "Stand and Strip...both of you", Pan was a bit surprised. He didn't want to expose himself in front these strangers, even Carpo. At first he wanted to ask if he could leave them on, but then Carpo did it with out hesitation and they had guns so... what else could he do. Trying to stay as calm as possible, he began unbuttoning his shirt slowly after Carpo got his new clothes. His hands shaking a bit and his cheeks suddenly turning pink, he managed to reveal his bare chest. Smooth skin with little sign of hair but his pecs and abs were seemingly flawless. Being a doctor had it's benefits, especially when it came to physical health. He wasn't studly or ripped like maybe some other bigger inmates, but he was indeed toned. But all these eyes staring at him made him nervous. The same would be said for Pan's legs. Not ripped but toned. Pan was shoved clothes as well and he quickly put them on. His cheeks still pink. Luckily so far, no guard had said a word about anything. Pan rubbed his wrists and kept them close to him but he still tried hard to remain as calm as possible.

He glanced at Carpo and then back at the guards. What was gonna happen now? One guard came up to the two and slapped Carpo's cheek. Not hard enough to knock him over, but hard enough to leave a mark as if to say, welcome back. Pan gasped when he witnessed his friend getting hurt When he walked up to Pan he took his gun and pointed it to his head. But then taking the hilt of it and jabbing it into his gut, trying to knock him down. Pan needed to learn his place. But the smirk on the guard's face disappeared when Pan didn't fall over. Pan slouched over in discomfort, but it didn't hurt so bad to make him fall over. Perhaps it was his abs... Pan looked up and held his stomach, he was tense now. Were they gonna keep going until he fell over? Were they gonna take it out on Carpo? No anything but that. If they did it again, Pan would pretend to fall over, in hopes that they'd them alone. So he waited.

What's gonna happen...?

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:25 pm
User Image

Taking the hit without so much as a yelp, he moved his gaze back forward, a deep frown set upon his lips as he looked to the man in front of him. In his eyes there was calculation, thoughtfulness, a look that made the guard in front of him appear all the more amused. He was annoyed, that much was clear. He didn't like the way they were treating Pan, even if it was "procedure" h thought it unusually cruel when done to Pan, perhaps because Pan was different. Yes, unlike the rest of the people here at Sans Espoir, he wasn't a loon. He was normal, according to this government's standards and that.. that was what made him angry. After all, if not even a perfect example of their "ideal" person could be treated with respect, well, then it just proved all the more to him how wicked this all was.

Eyes flicked over as he heard a sound of pain come from Pan and at that something clicked within Carpo, something not safe. Without so much as a look to the individual before him, he reached up, grabbed his wrist and turned it so quickly that a sickening crack was heard throughout the room. He then proceeded to take the gun from the guard and kick him back before pointing it to the man in front of Pan. Green orbs filled with a new sort of determination, the redhead ignored as he watched the guards gun turn to his direction and the call for assistance over the walkie-talkie, but the guard whose wrist he'd just broken.

"Touch him again and I promise to put a round right through your head before you can even guess that it's coming," he said, a bit of venom in his tone as he stared at the man near Pan. At his words, the man's confidence seemed to evaporate, the gun shaking in his hands as he contemplated Carpo's words. Under the gaze of those emerald irises, he moved, slowly lowering his gun as Carpo gradually led him towards the glass door with the gun being his guide. He knew from experience that messing with Carpo could and would be the death of him. Staring at the guard for a moment more, he waited for the man to finally exit before finally dropping the gun and kicking it towards the door, obviously wanting nothing to do with it anymore. He then proceeded to reach down, grabbing the discarded green scarf before handing it over with the slightest of smiles on his features.

"I'm going to be taken away for the night. Somewhere other than here, probably to get this baby recharged should this happen again," he said, pointing to the collar, which Pan could now see had been tampered with a bit, likely in that darkness. "I'll be back tomorrow though, a bit bruised and beaten, but I'll be back. They should leave you alone at least until then... You'll be alright here alone, won't you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:17 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Pan awaited for some form of punishment to come but nothing happened. Instead, the sound of a wrist cracking and a guard screaming out in pain. Everything Carpo did played right in front of Pan like an action movie. He just stood there in shock and in disbelief. This man had protected him and threatened the guard! Why? He was only going to get into more trouble now! Why would he do that? Why didn't he just keep to himself? Still in shock, his eyes widened even more so when the guard backed off. Carpo just did this. This little adorable creature, just kicked the a** of three guards and was now threatening and terrifying. The guards vacated but would return shortly to really deal with Carpo.

Carpo came to Pan with a smile. A smile?! Pan wanted to yell, 'Are you crazy?!' or 'What did you do that for, they'll kill you won't they?!' but nothing would come out. Instead he just gave a sad stare of worry and .. well almost heartbreak. He was shaking in fear for his friend. Funny how having a gun to his head didn't scare him but the thought of losing another friend was heart wrenching. A small frail voice managed to squeak out,

"W-...Why...... n-no ... Th-they'll kill you.... How are you okay-.... Aren't you scared...?"

He cried a bit, his whole body shaking now. His hand clutched tightly to the new shirt they just gave Pan.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image

Seeing the tears, the redhead's smile dropped and he frowned ever so slightly. "Hey... hey," he started to say as he reached forward, one hand lightly taking his hand and giving it a firm squeeze as the other rose and wiped his tears away," don't worry about it, alright? I'll be fine. They won't kill me, not privately in here. They'd save it for a public execution, so other people could see what the punishment is for treason and, well, they aren't really ready for all that yet, you know? I'll be fine, honest, just some bruises and cuts, as well as a new collar, but I'll be fine."

Even at that though, he noticed that the other man continued shaking, obviously not convinced. "You'll see, I'll be alright. I promise. I haven't lied to you yet, have I? So trust me, please. I'll be back in the morning...good as new. I....-," Carpo stopped speaking as he heard voices nearby as well as footsteps. He then proceeded to frown a bit deeper and turn. "Your coat is beneath the mattress, best to keep both that and your scarf under there if you want to keep them. They steal personal items. Also-."

Before Carpo could say so much as another word, a slew of men came in, grabbing Carpo and attaching numerous restraints on him. Almost as soon as they'd come, they'd left, without so much as a word, being able to move quickly due to Carpo's lack of resistance. It was not long after the light flicked off again, leaving Pan alone in the dark.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:46 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

A crushing heaviness weighed him down as he watched the other be pulled away. Who was Carpo? Who was he, really? To instill such fear in armed forces and pain Pan so much by protecting him. Pan then remembered Carpo's promise from earlier. He promised to Protect him. Thinking about it now, perhaps there was some truth to that now. Pan slowly walked back to the mattress and pulled his coat out and scarf. He wrapped the scarf around his neck and just held the coat close to him tightly.

Thinking about what just happened, he began really thinking of his time here and what could really happen. He was going to have to prepare himself for the worst. He needed to be ready to face anything, he thought.

Carpo.. you can't make those kinds of promises that you can't keep... he thought to himself as he feared which promise he couldn't keep.. the one about protecting Pan, or the one promising he'll be back in the morning. Eventually, however troubled and weary, Pan managed to close his eyes and rest.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:12 am
User Image

The next 'morning' a loud noise blared through the prison, a sound much akin to all of their alarm clocks at home, but louder and harsher. The noise went off, once, twice, then one last time before stopping. It was then that all the lights flicked on, all at once, lighting up each and every corner of the prison so that not even the small place was dark. The light was painful compared to the darkness, so great a contrast and so bright. Groans could be heard as inmates eyes opened to see it, pupils forced to adjust at almost a painful speed.

Those were the noises he'd awake to, coming from everywhere but his own cell. No, it was quiet in his cell, no other voice to utter such a groan. In fact, until Pan's eyes were able to adjust, it would seem as though he was totally alone. But then he would notice something odd. Beside him, there was a blotch of red. As bleary pink eyes would adjust, perhaps after being rubbed once or twice, he'd see the blotch of red attached to someone, the pale skin and white clothes finally becoming discernible from the white of the mattress.

There Carpo lay, eyes still shut despite the light and the noises. In fact, it'd seem as though he hadn't noticed them in his sleep, as he lay there, hardly even having stirred from all of it. If Pan chose to look closer, he'd see just what Carpo had promised, a bruise here and there as well as a fixed collar.. Odd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:30 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

Woken up abruptly, Pan had to cover his ears in order to prevent them from possibly bleeding. That was the cruelest way to wake him up and he had a bad feeling that that was how he was going to have to be woken up every morning. Rubbing his eyes, and groaning quietly he looked around in hopes to see his friend had returned yet. When he looked down to see him, a sweet feeling of overjoy and relief took him. But- wait...! Pan took two fingers and gently pressed them lightly under Carpo's jawline and over his neck. When he got a small but strong pulse he breathed a heavy sigh of relief. Thank goodness he was a alive. Grinning, he ever so gently brushed a hair out of Carpo's sleeping face... Hey how exactly was he still asleep? Shouldn't the light and the noise have woken him up? What if he wasn't alive!?! Maybe Pan did something wrong to fool himself!

As he was about to try and wake up Carpo, he heard footsteps coming and panicked. He took off his scarf and hid his coat, his scarf still behind Carpo. Pan carefully stood up and walked over Carpo, curious as to see who was coming. Sure enough there was the guard with his broken wrist. The glass door slid open and the guard shouted, "Alright, maggot, it's your turn!" And pointed his hand gun to Pan, gesturing with his non-broken wrist to follow. Pan's eyes widened as he slowly nodded to the guard, being obedient. But he still glanced behind him to the sleeping Carpo, wanting to ask what he should do. But before he could, it was too late, the door had already shut and he was already following the guard down the hallway.

As Pan and the guard was walking passed other cells, he witness other inmates making crude gestures, barking and beckoning him to suck their dicks. Others mostly yelled at him for being weird and having white hair! As much as it disturbed Pan, he made sure to just remain calm until the two got to a room with other guards. It had a sign that said "Interrogation Room" over it. Reluctantly wanting to go in, the guard eventually forced him in.

~

After about 20 minutes, Pan was put back in the cell with Carpo. Pan seemed unharmed, surprisingly. Pan was only sweating a bit and when he walked back in he sat down with back to the wall. There as nothing out of the ordinary. he seemed perfectly fine. And for the most part, he was. He was putting small smile and just breathing heavily a bit, as if he had just exercised for a long time. But when he brought his knees in to his chest, he hissed silently in pain as his back rubbed up against the wall. He hoped Carpo wouldn't question it. Looking at Carpo, whether he was awake or not yet, he just smiled, happy to see him again.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:47 pm
User Image

When Carpo finally did awake, he was put in a panic, feet pacing back and forth as he tried to think of what to do. Pan was gone. Not dead, he was sure, but he was gone and the idea made his stomach churn. D@mn him and his carelessness. He should've stayed awake. He shouldn't have let his wear get to him. After all, now he didn't know where he was or where he had gone. Were they hurting him, taking advantage of his lack of attention? Or was he being questioned or put through that stupid therapy crap? He didn't know, but all options made him nervous. Usually this had worked, if an inmate could scare a guard enough, they'd focus on that inmate, ignoring the better behaved ones nearby, not punishing them. He's seen it in action, but yet here he was.. alone in this cell with not a clue as to where Pan had gone. He felt like yelling at them, threatening them, but instead he kept his lips zipped and paced. Fifteen minutes he stayed like that, gaining complaints from inmates nearby for him to shut up. He kept pacing like that though, all the way up to the point that Pan was returned.

The guard that brought him, hesitated to open that cell for a moment, remembering what Carpo's wrath could feel like. Eventually, he did though, shoving Pan in quickly before parting. At the sight of him, Carpo paused and stopped, looking him over with worry filling his eyes. Upon seeing he was mostly fine, the anger and frustration seemed to subside, revealing the the kind-hearted individual behind it all. Watching him, walk over, he moved over to his side and took a seat beside him, frowning as he hissed. "What happened? What did they do," he asked, worry and guilt seeming to flood his features as he looked at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:05 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

User Image

No... he can't tell Carpo, he won't! Carpo doesn't need to worry about Pan. Carpo needs to worry about himself and Pan can't rely on him. He..He'd only burden Carpo if he made him worry. Carpo doesn't need to worry about Pan. Besides, Pan was a doctor, he... he'd be fine. Pan thought about how stupid his thought process was being but he still didn't want to tell Carpo, just what exactly happened. Pan knew that if he talked about everything, he'd only start whimpering and crying like a pathetic child... and Pan didn't want Carpo to see that side of him... again. He looked him in the eyes,

"They just asked me a bunch of questions. They took me to the interrogation room and asked me questions about my case. I answered them honestly and then they brought me back here... They just pushed me around a bit, nothing serious....."

He told Carpo. He could look him in the eye for the most part but at the last bit he brought his gaze down to the ground at Carpo's feet. As long as Carpo didn't see his eyes dilate when he didn't tell the entire truth, he was sure he'd be okay. Maybe if he was quick, he could try and change the subject.

"Don't worry, I'm fine... But are you okay.. you wouldn't wake up this morning.. "

Pan asked trying not to move much.

.P .A. N.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:14 am
User Image

User Image

Carpo frowned at his words, watching him speak and softly shaking his head as his words came to a close. Into his mind they sank, the redhead absorbing all of them. As he thought, his hands started to shake and he was forced to ball them to steady them before biting his lip. He didn't believe him, that much was obviously, perhaps it was foreknowledge, perhaps something else, but Pan could very well see that Carpo didn't believe him, not in the least. His eyes moved in such a way that it was clear he was going through thoughts of what maybe had happened and his lips twitched just a bit as the ideas slowly worsened in his mind.

"I'm fine. I've dealt with worse. This is all child's play. But when they do something to someone I've made a promise to, I draw a line. Please Pan.. tell me what happened. I'm going to find out either way. Secrets don't stay secrets long here and I'd rather here it from you than anyone else. The last thing I want is you pretending everything is just fine when it's not...."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff