Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:02 am
TenTenPrincess23

"Nah. We've got time. It's like noon and we don't have to leave until it gets dark," he said as he took the other's man's hand and pulled himself up. "Anyways, usually what happens is that we enter through this huge tunnel and they take us to what they've always called the visitor area. They have us come at night so that anyone who would normally be in to visit the prisoners is gone. They then get things situated the way that they like before walking us to a room to the left of the general prison area where they keep people that they suspect are from our country. We go through the list, checking to make sure they are all there and then if someone from our list isn't in the room, we tell them and they help us find that individual in the general prison populace. Usually Leo goes in with them to the cell area to confirm identity and then they come back to the room. Whole thing probably takes like an hour and a half tops. They are pretty well organized."

As he spoke, he began to do a few stretches, to prepare himself should they start again. Mid- squat, however, he paused and slowly stood back up with a furrowed brow. "That probably wasn't a visitor's room huh?"

----

Leona came back quickly with the rope, only to find that Pan had already dug himself out. Again she was surprised. She had suspected that she might need to tether the rope to something sturdy like a branch, so that he could climb back up into the tree from his place on the ground. By the time she had returned though, he was already free, albeit soaking wet. Pulling her coat off, she quickly wrapped it around his shoulder before ushering him inside like a worried hen. "Come on... let's get you over to a heater or a fireplace or something... Do you want me to find Carpo or something," she asked, thinking that the experience had to be far more harrowing for Pan than it actually was. After all, she didn't know he had super abilities... and honestly only thought he was standing right now because of adrenaline.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:09 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi

Alpha was grateful to Zed for him giving the details of the usual pick up strategy. It gave him a better outlook on just what he was dealing with. As of right now, Alpha probably wouldn't quite be able to ask a task of Carpo just yet. His pride was too vulnerable to scaring as of right now should he have to beg for forgiveness now after their fight. Maybe later. But perhaps there could be a way to switch Kravo's name onto that so called list to fool the prison. Then he remembered the raid and that they must've taken Kravos from there. Should they move his name and made it look like he was from a different country, it could sprout the unwanted speculation that could start a war.

Zed paused and Alpha frowned at his observation. "I'm not too sure, but it was probably a drop off zone to drop off for their inmates... Or the testing facility..
~

Pan shook his head and the water droplets and slush snow dripped off his head when she draped her coat over him. "No, I'm okay.. " was all he replied with. That wasn't nearly enough time for him to really get a proper grasp at his abilities.. but it was certainly a start. He barely felt cold and the feelings he was getting were were so bizarre. He felt like he was in very controlled state of an adrenaline rush. Pan could really feel the power he had to survive. He wished he could've gotten away to practice with more, but he probably would have felt too bad about making the captain worry.

"I didn't mean to make you cry, I'm sorry I scared you... really though, I'm okay.. just wet " he muttered quietly. "But, I'm sure Carpo wouldn't like to know what happened..'' He added.

He could only figure she was crying with how red her eyes were. "So if we could keep this incident just between us, I'd really appreciate it.." he smiled bashfully. "To be honest, despite the whole falling aspect, that was kinda fun. When I was stuck in that hole, I imagined how being it might've been to be in an igloo, heheh " Pan giggled. It probably wasn't anything like an igloo. "I've never been in snow that thick or played in it, so I though it was kinda fun..'' he grinned.

Still marveling though (in silence) that his body felt no pain or cold and his digging method actually worked in that thick of snow, it was becoming quite clear just how different he must be. Having seen how panicked Leo became, the situation he thought was 'no big deal', must've been actually dire. Of course, this didn't give him the confidence he would've liked to have for his abilities, but he needed to try the plan that festers in his head... no matter what.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:53 pm
TenTenPrincess23
[sorry. just started a new job sweatdrop Ill add Leo's part tomorrow ]

"Testing facility? Like robot testing or-," he said, stopping his speech as he heard some footsteps nearby. Turning his head to the sound, his body tensed up, only to relax as he saw a relieved looking Rene.

"Ah. There you are Alpha," the blond said with a soft smile as he wandered onto the training room's padded floor. "I've been looking all over for you. You two getting some training in before you leave?"

"Yeah. Alpha was kind enough to be my sparring partner," Zed said wit a bright smile, seeming to have forgotten about the testing facility all together. He figured it was just something harmless and didn't even consider that the testing might be on people nor that it could be where Pan had been made.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:53 pm
tentenprincess23

[[sorry ive been really sick these past few days and i'll try to post as soon as i feel betterr]]  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:06 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi

[[sorry ive been really sick these past few days and i'll try to post as soon as i feel betterr]]

[[Don worry~ you take as long as you need. I've also editted Pan's part of the post in my last post. So just rest and get better D=!!]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:56 pm
tentenprincess23

Leona calmed as Pan assured her that everything was alright and sighed in relief as she looked him over. He did seem fine, which was... weird. He'd fallen so far... and it was so cold out. Crossing her arms, she rubbed the sleeves of her sweater to warm up and looked back to the door. She did not acknowledge him when he apologized for making her cry, perhaps because she was embarrassed. She did, however, nod at his request for her not to tell Carpo and looked back over to him. "Alright, we can keep it between us, but only on the condition that you come inside and get dried off," she said as she looked at him, a bit of worry still in her eyes. "You can come outside again after... if you'd like... I just don't want you to get sick or something."

Really she wanted to make sure that the numbness from the cold and the adrenaline weren't hiding some sort of serious injury, but she wasn't about to worry him like that.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:54 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Are you feeling better?

Pan nodded and followed the captain back inside. He'd obey her request without response and give a small grin, thankful she would let him go back outside later. She seemed genuinely worried. Pan looked at her and thought that her and Carpo had some very keen similarities, many differences qualities, but they were similar in a way. Both were kind to Pan and both worried the same way... The world seemed as though to be against them, and yet neither would give up easily. Hell, the Captain was almost about to get frost bite from digging out for Pan! Carpo would probably do the same. So passionate both of them. So... - a word flashed harshly in Pan's mind that made his chest ache a bit- ... human.

"Yes ma'am'' he muttered.

When Pan walked in, he followed the captain around a bit with a blanket or a towel around his head and shoulders. She would probably like him to go and stand by the fireplace but there was one more thing that Pan had to know.

"Captain Leona..... uhm... Do you... Do you have a plan for getting Kravos out?" he asked nervously, uncertain as to how she'd react to that question.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:32 pm
TenTenPrincess23
Yes. Much!

Leona quickly gathered up a nice warm towel for him to dry off with before handing him a blanket to warm up with. She then started down the hall, leading him towards the main lounging room, where she would start up a nice warm fire for him to heat up next too. She had relaxed considerably now that Pan was inside and safe. Or at least, she had begun to for as soon as the next words came out of Pan's mouth, she froze... Standing with her back towards him, she stopped dead in her tracks. She didn't turn to face him... She couldn't get herself to. She'd already shown so much weakness today.. she didn't want him to see more of it.. If he did, it might discourage him...

"There's not much I can do in that regard.... I can bring you and Alpha in with me in disguise... but I-.. If I did anything, it could start a war... I... I want to... I just," she paused, seeming far more upset than Pan probably expected her to be.. It seemed as though Kravos and her were much more familiar than she originally let on.  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:40 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
Oh good, I hope your week is going better than mine.

Pan listened to Leona's nervous murmur. She sounded so unsure of herself and worried. That solidified Pan's plan. Carpo wouldn't like it but, Kravo's life was at stake and here was someone who was waiting and fearful for him. Kravos, Rene, Alpha, even Carpo, all of them had a shot for a normal life. Living as real humans. When the time would come, Pan was confident that if things acted out accordingly, there was a real chance for all of them to get that freedom they so much deserved.

And Pan felt ready. Even if he didn't have full control of his powers, he needed to do something. He was ready for the consequences from both sides. Sans Espoir was probably going to do their worst to break him... while other nations would probably fear him. As long as his friends could live a happy life... that would be enough. And even maybe after all the pain and suffering he'd go through, maybe then there could be a chance he could return to Carpo... maybe...

Pan looked up to Leo and reached out a chilled hand and placed it on her shoulder.

"Trust Alpha. He'll know what to do. He'll get Kravos out... I promise. I'll stay here. It's best to let Alpha work alone... " he spoke confidently, though, most of the statement of encouragement he gave was a lie. Pan would sit by the fire until Leona left him alone. By then, Pan would take the flash drive Carpo entrusted with him and look to write out a small note for his lover, hopefully not getting discovered in the process.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:52 am
TenTenPrincess23
oh my goodness I thought I posted to this already! I'm so sorry. I'll get one up as soon as I get off of work.

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:04 pm
Leona calmed a bit at Pan's touch and words. She didn't know Alpha that well, so honestly she had no clue how well he would do. The way Pan spoke of him right then though, well, she couldn't help but feel assured... Nodding some, she lingered by Pan for awhile before wandering off. She had to get ready to pick up her imprisoned countrymen tonight....

Pan would not be alone for long though, as Carpo soon appeared in the room. After sitting with his thoughts for awhile, he had finally dragged himself out of his room and got to typing away. He had accepted that it was not reasonable for hi to go with, but that didn't mean that it couldn't help. With a rolled up piece of paper in hand, he headed over to Pan and settled next to him, a confident smile hiding his current worry. "Heard you went outside.. Do your powers work," he asked in a hushed tone, apparently having run into Leona on his way over. He hoped that they did, hoped with all his heart. Because if they did... well, that would just mean he was more likely to come back to him.. right?

TenTenPrincess23

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:30 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
I'm SO Sorry! I have been extremely busy this month crying

Pan clutched the drive in his palm when Carpo appeared. Crap. If the red head saw him fidget with it now, Carpo would surely start to grow suspicious. Pan was just going to have to play it off for now. At first, Pan was worried Carpo would make him stay put, but then he asked about his powers and thus posed another issue. Carpo might get ... mad or upset that Pan got buried in snow alive. Though, maybe that could be a sense of reassurance for him... well still.. Pan thought it best to stay quiet about it. He pocketed the flash drive once again.

"Yeah.. Well, I couldn't do much with the Captain being right there. But I learned that they must be working because the snow doesn't seem to effect me", he smiled, hoping that answer would appease Carpo's curiosity. Pan had managed to find a pencil, but still no paper.

Pan couldn't look at Carpo in the eyes but he looked at him. "Are you... feeling okay?" he asked, wondering if Carpo was still upset about the past events that took place earlier in the morning.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:01 pm
TenTenPrincess23
No need to apologize I was the one who messed up and didn't realize that I hadn't posted. I've been really busy too so my memory has been all garbled.

Carpo nodded softly at that, hardly seeming comforted by the fact that his powers were working. . He had really hoped Pan would've gotten a chance to check his strength and agility, as those would be more useful at the prison. The fact that he hadn't been able to ignore the cold was promising, but it still was not a 100% guarantee that everything else was working. Or at least.. it didn't feel that way to him. But he smiled and tried to seem satisfied with the answer, not wanting to worry the other.

"I um.. yeah I'm better. Still wish I was coming, but Alpha was right... My heart condition has gotten... worse.. I could die if I went... and while that doesn't bother me... it would make it hard for him to focus... I think," he said, looking down to the paper in his hand as he did. He then offered said paper out to the other, looking up to him with a smile as he did... "That doesn't mean I'm not going to help though... I did some hacking and got ahold of the blueprints. I scribbled notes of what rooms are which on the map for you to see. I also figure out a way to hack into the communication system in the suits you'll be wearing, so we can stay in contact.. As long as you keep the suits on, we'll be able to communicate and I can hack through doors from afar. They are all electronic and computer activated for the most part... so it should be easy."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:35 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
oh god im sorry this is so short

Carpo held out the paper to Pan and he looked it over while his husband spoke. It was all impressive! Carpo was amazing. With out the brawn or bulk of other "healthier" individual's, Carpo was still amazing. The information about the suits was a surprise, however. Pan raised his head and smiled.

"Carpo.. you're astounding! We-.." he flinched at his own loudness, he took a glance for a window to see the sun still in the sky. With his cheeks slightly pink, he drew in closer, " can we test this out? Right now?" he asked excitedly. Pan was already ready to stand. All of this seemed too perfect.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games