Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Perfect World [open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:47 am
TenTenPrincess23
Sorry that Carlos stubbornness ruined your plan. If you'd like I could edit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:36 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
TenTenPrincess23
Sorry that Carlos stubbornness ruined your plan. If you'd like I could edit
no no thats the point of these rps biggrin its fine  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:04 pm
TenTenPrincess23

Carpo paused for a moment at Pan's sudden concession. He wasn't sure it was real.. What if Pan planned to simply take him back to base and put him in Alpha's custody... But.. Pan wouldn't do that. He knew he wouldn't. And so he climbed aboard. Wrapping his arms around him, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before nodding. "Ready...."

And so, they were off, bounding through the snow faster than Carpo could've imagined. He pressed his head against Pan's back, hiding his eyes from the air as it whipped past them. The speed made him feel a bit sick, honestly, which was weird considering he knew he'd gone faster in a vehicle before. Maybe it was the air hitting his face, or maybe the knowledge that all this energy was within one man..

"Do you know where we're going," Carpo asked, uncertain if Pan even knew which direction the jail was in.

[[sorry this is short. i wasnt sure whether pan actually planned on taking him or not]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:57 pm
TenTenPrincess23
[would you like me to extend further?]

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:03 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
No no sorry, I've been super busy with School. I have rehearsals almost every night until April so I just have not had the time to reply. So sorry T^T. And I'm sorry you waited so long you felt like you needed to change your post again. I can work with it... so no worries.. sweatdrop

"No. Not really. But If we get closer to it, I can probably hear it..." he spoke honestly. If Carpo had worked with Pan like how the albino wanted, Carpo would be safe back at the base and at least be able to guide Pan to the prison... But that's not the case now.

He leapt faster and faster until Pan couldn't see the headquarters anymore. "when we get there, I think we need to cause a distraction that'll be long enough to confuse them all until the others get there and that gives us plenty of time to try and find the others..." Pan suggested, looking back and beginning to slow down, as he caught glimpses of Carpo looking a bit queasier than before.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:44 am
[Maybe we should rewind? I can edit my previous post and delete the others if we really seem stuck ?? I honestly don't mind doing that sweatdrop ]  

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:26 pm
TenTenPrincess23
if you want to we can, but I think this'll be fine smile I'm sorry for the delay I was prepping then attending a convention sweatdrop

Carpo nodded some at Pans words and continued holding on as the other hurried along. This was risky for both of them... Maybe he should've insisted that Pan wait for the others rather than that he should come along. At least that way they would've had eyes on the inside.... Had he made the wrong move by being stubborn?

A good chunk of time passed before Carpo began to recognize their location. Giving instructions from memory, he was able to lead them close to Sans Espoir without putting them at risk. Now that they were here, they needed a more solid plan... "Alright...so there are a few ways to enter: through force, through hacking, or through stealth. If we use force, we attract a lot of attention to ourselves immediately and grab the eye of most of the guards on staff.... Hacking will allow us in and give us access to the controls of the prison. We would then just need to take care of those at the control panels... Stealth would require sneaking in through an alternate entrance and staying hidden either until we free the others or until a distraction is necessary.... we can also do a combo of the three..."

As Carpo spoke he stared at a dark gray building in the distance and bit his lip. He then shifted his gaze to Pan, looking for his input.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:32 pm
TenTenPrincess23

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:35 am
kawaiihogoshatenshi
SORRY! ive been super stuck at this post and just not sure how to reply until now. sweatdrop

Pan continued through the snow. He noticed that, even though he wasn't facing Carpo directly, everything the man said was registered in his mind. Not that Pan wouldn't have listened to him before, but the words felt more solidified.

"Sneaking through doesn't sound so hard. But how? The only places we could sneak through would be... the vents?" Pan muttered the last bit quietly to himself.

At the sight of the approaching tower, Pan slowed and stopped behind a tree.
"..." He moved to put Carpo down but then changed his movement even slower. " Carpo, do they've got dogs outside?... I can hear howling..." he whispered. The gut wrenching nervous feelings he had were beginning to come back. Would they really be able to do this together?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:13 pm
TenTenPrincess23
[its okay. If you ever get stuck again lemme know. I'm more than happy to edit if need be smile ]

"Yeah either the vents... or the plumbing There are also the tunnels that prisoners are disposed of in... We can access the vents from the roof. No one is ever up there because it's way to high for people to get to... You can probably get up there though... Maybe not in one leap like with the tree, but I can't imagine that it'll be too hard," he said, eyes scanning the building as he did some quick math in his head. It was definitely taller than the tree, but not by too much. If Pan got a running start he could probably reach the top easy, but then again, he was carrying him.., Would that effect his ability to leap as high...?

"Hmmm?" Carpo responded, still half focused on the mathematics of their ascent. "There shouldn't be. There never have been before. If there was I wouldn't still have both my arms," he said before tearing his eyes from the tower and looking forward to the fenced in yard that he couldn't yet see. "They may have added them since our last escape....But they had to have known that wouldn't dissuade us from coming back...."

Nudging Pan, he motioned that he wanted to be let down. "That changes things a bit... I think we should split up."  

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:18 pm
TenTenPrincess23
would you like me to extend?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:55 pm
kawaiihogoshatenshi
No no. Just a lot of essays to write sweatdrop

"What?" Pan's eyes widened and he frowned. "How will we stay in contact? No! We're not splitting up. If I couldn't leave you back at the base, then I won't leave you alone out here!" He murmured low in order to keep his voice quiet in hopes as to not alert the dogs.

"I could probably take out some of the guards! What about the two in front there?" He asked pointing to a pair of soldiers walking the perimeter near the entrance. A few other patrols walked passed the entrance, some having robotic tackles dogs and one large hybrid species. The hybrid began sniffing the air a bit but huffed and continued walking with the soldier holding its lead.

Pan knelt down before Carpo.

"I actually feel pretty confident in probably distracting and taking most of them out. The big dog, I'm a little concerned for... but the other dogs ..? They almost don't seem real...? Carpo, please I can-'' Pan stopped himself before he could say more, awaiting Carpo's answers. Pan seemingly didn't want to continue his sentence until he received any form of approval from his maste-- husband.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

kawaiihogoshatenshi

Ruthless Healer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:14 pm
]
TenTenPrincess23
ah I know how that can be smile

Carpo was about to explain that they could still communicate via headset and that he'd merely be taking a different way in, but upon seeing Pan fall to his knees, the words escaped him and he instead just looked down at him in surprise. To hear him talk about fighting and taking people on was still rather jarring to him. Just weeks before, he had protecting Pan because the young man did not have the ability to do so himself. And now here he was.. making up strategies with newfound abilities in mind... Had he just picked things up from what he'd seen in this short time... or had all of that really been programmed into his psyche, just hidden away until now?

The redhead looked over to the guards as Pan explained it all, his mind only half listening to them all before his eyes shifted back to Pans. He didn't know how Pan had such good knowledge of his capabilities, but he had to get used to it and fast or else he would just hold the man back from his true potential.

Smiling down at him, Carpo carefully took the mans cheeks in his hands, the cool fingertips lightly cupping his cheeks. "Okay. I trust you. I'll follow up the rear and try pick up a gun or knife so I can be of some help. Just be careful.. okay? I know you can regenerate, but that can only take you so far."  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games