Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
Fall Anime Season 2013?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soaring Sheep

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:25 pm
So with the next season of anime coming up or maybe it's started already, I don't really keep track of these things and this being an anime guild... Anyone plan on watching any of the new stuff?

If you don't obsessively keep up with this stuff, there's a list you can check out here.

As for me... there's someone who wants me to watch Kyoukai no Kanata with her, so I'll probably watch at least the first episode.

Definitely going to give Yawamushi Pedal and Ace of Diamond a chance though. Some of the others look interesting too -- Phi Brain Season 3, Kuroko Season 2, Kill la Kill, Pupa -- but I am a notoriously lazy and ADD anime watcher, so I doubt I'll actually get to them. razz  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:24 pm
Looking forward to IS: Season 2, and a few others that I'm too lazy to list out.  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Eowalenna
Crew

Dapper Shoujo

17,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:30 am
The fall season has started but I have yet to commit to it.

Pupa, Tokyo Ravens, Gingitsune all seem like interesting titles for me to check out to fill my quota of horror, supernatural/mythology. Although, it seems a little iffy I might even try Diabolik Lovers.

Log Horizon looks like it’s going to be my fantasy genre pick. Looks similar to .hack// or SAO type of show.

Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta & Yozakura Quartet: Tsuki ni Naku because I’ve started following the story when Yozakura Quartet came out, so I might as well continue it.

Kill La Kill & Galilei Donna both have peaked my curiosity so I will likely try them as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:14 am
I keep up with the anime seasons as they come and I'm watching:

Freezing: Vibration
Kill la Kill
Kyoukai no Kanata
Noukome
Outbreak Company
Strike the Blood
Tokyo Ravens
Yozakura Quartet
& Yuushibu  

Karbyne

Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:52 pm
This season I'm watching-

Kill la Kill- loving it! So badass. But what else can you expect from those creators?
Miss Monochrome- very cute and funny. Love that ED
Log Horizon- pleasantly surprised with this one being more about the game they're in instead of a drama/harem about a lone-wolf MC
Outbreak Company- the premise is like Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, but I'm finding it to be really average in almost every other area. I'm wondering, though, if they're trying to say something about Japan's sakoku.
Kyoukai no Kanata- Characters that aren't stock-standard, interesting universe. Lovely background art and animation. Mitsuki annoys me. Freakin' tsunderes.
Samurai Flamenco- this show endeared itself to me at once! Masayoshi is so lovely! I dig his passion for justice.
Diabolik Lovers- ... confused

Still waiting for Pupa to air. I bet it'll come out at the very end of the month. Bah!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:59 pm
I've started to watch quite a few of them and this new season does not disappoint.

Log Horizon: Much better than I expected it to be so far, throws in a few twists that makes it different than SAO or .hack
http://www.best-animes.tv/anime/log-horizon/

Tokyo Ravens: So far, so good. Not much to describe it though.
http://www.best-animes.tv/anime/tokyo-ravens/

Unbreakable-machine doll: Looks like your typical ecchi anime, it has potential though.
http://www.best-animes.tv/anime/unbreakable-machine-doll/

Noucome: Absolutely hilarious, most likely one of the most hilarious anime I've seen so far.
http://www.best-animes.tv/anime/ore-no-nounai-sentakushi-ga-gakuen-love-comedy-wo-zenryoku-de-jama-shiteiru/  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:32 pm
I've been loving this season since they first announced what was coming out.

So far, I've been watching:

Kyoukai no Kanata
Strike the Blood
Outbreak Company
Kill la Kill
Log Horizon
Yuusha ne Narenakatta or "Yusibu" for short
Walkure Romanze
Unbreakable Machine-Doll
Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova
Tokyo Ravens
BlazBlue Alter Memory
NouCome
Galilei Donna

Not sure if I'll pick up any more yet...
Though for any of the new seasons, I'd have to catch up on past seasons first.

Thus far, none of them have been disappointing.  
✩ ANIME

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games