Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
[X] LOST&FOUND➡onexone search

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:35 am

[X] means closed :: [O] means open

permanent guild search thread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:51 am
            User ImageUser Image

Welcome to LOST&FOUND, my 1 x 1 search thread.
                                              Twin thread to the one I have in Barton OOC. Pretty dead though. lol
                                              I'm the Fool. Gandering Fool. Sometimes ganFOOL or simply just Gan.
                                              I'm not about to get all fancy with the layout for this thread. All you'll
                                              get is that image above that I just mushed together in ps element. Yeah.
                                              Element. That's all I got. I hear that there's a CS available for free but
                                              I've been way to lazy to bother with it.

Anyways- getting back on track, I've pretty much been dead for the past
                                              couple days. RL is a b***h. My kid is in school. Work is long. Life is dull.
                                              Role-play... is a welcome escape. Haven't been doing any lately because
                                              of being lazy and procrastinating but I'm trying to get back into the heck
                                              of things starting sometime this week... hopefully. Before the end of this
                                              month at least. I want to at least get into one or two awesome role-plays
                                              before October comes around. Why? I don't exactly know. I just feel like
                                              my motivation will just disappear if I don't do anything soon.

So yeah... COME AT ME BRO!

tl;dr :: I'm bored. Let's role-play!

THINGS TO KNOW:
                                              - my samples
                                              (ノД`)・゜・。It's kinda sad that they're all yaoi but that does not mean I am
                                              restricted only to that.
                                              - WORD COUNT: I think my largest word count was around 1500.
                                              min: 500 or less | max: 1500 or more
                                              I can do a good 3 to 12 paragraphs I guess.
                                              - Though I have mostly played only male roles I CAN play female roles too.
                                              - POSTING. Just post when you feel like it. Days. Weeks. Month. I'm patient.
                                              I'm slow... and lazy. So I have no set time or much expectation when it comes
                                              to posting.
                                              - I prefer forums over private messages. Exception if the partner insist and the
                                              plot is good.
                                              - Pretty layouts are not a must. I will use them though but that does not mean
                                              that you must as well. I do so only because I prefer them and enjoy making
                                              them.
                                              - If we use pictures for our role-play, I would prefer that they be anime instead
                                              of real life face claims. Though I will use them if my partner insist and the
                                              plot is good.
                                              - I would prefer original role-plays over fandom based role-plays.
                                              - I WILL NOT do any vampire or werewolf related role-plays.
                                              - I like yaoi but, again, am not restricted to it.

GENERAL INTEREST:
                                              - m//f.
                                              - m//m
                                              - fantasy. romance. action. drama. historical. mostly medieval s**t. maybe
                                              ancient greece/rome. mythology base. gladiators. olden japan. samurai related
                                              crap. western theme. wild wild west. cops and robbers. mystery. horror.
                                              paranormal activity. ghost hunt style. gypsies. arrange marriages. romeo and
                                              juliet esque style setting. time travel. arabian night related. revised fairy tales.
                                              au. highwayman. mmo. online games. kidnapping. harem. reverse harem.
                                              robin hood related theme maybe. pirates. sky pirates. space pirates.
                                              gosh i must really love pirates. stockholm syndrome. rape victim.
                                              amnesia. soulmates. cross dimension (ex. fushigi yugi/inuyasha/kanata kara).
                                              original plots. overly cliche/generic plots. yaoi related stuff.
                                              - Thats all I got for now. if you have things that you prefer- tell me and I will
                                              consider and we can plot together.
                                              - 2nd post for pairing list

CREDITS
                                              - graphics made by me in ps element
                                              - font are ORIGIN & COMPLETE IN HIM from dafont
                                              - image from Kuroneko Kareshi no Asobikata

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:53 am
list of pairings  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:53 am
random plots  

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist