Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:34 pm
It was hard to think about everyone that had been injured in the mission to the desert, She had just finished talking to Lin the other day, who was struggling with his own injuries, Andre, Luke, Dove, and a number of others.
it was hard to imagine that she had gotten off with practically nothing, a few bumps, bruising... Nothing more severe.
Thanks to Luke, who probably would not have been hurt at all.

Dith had been hurt as well, after so long of not seeing her friend to have him come back and get injured like he had been.
She didn't know what was wrong exactly, only that in a state of shock and fear she remembered staring at the bloodied face of the older man while he told her how to help Luke at the time.

She had just left Luke's room, after offering him a place to stay once he got out of the hospital, He needed time to think about it of course, and she didn't blame him.
Her next stop was to peek in on Dith, finding the room number he would be in, Rosie lifted a hand and knocked lightly on the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:45 pm
The knock was something of a relief, in fact it was a huge relief. He loved his parents very much but just as the moment they were being obsessive and smothering. "Come in!" Dith called, deep tones ringing out loud and clear before his mother or father could object and try to shoo the visitor away.

<> he insisted to them in emphatic Russian. <please try not to terrify them.>>

The whip-like woman responded only with a 'tsk!'

Konstantin grinned.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:47 pm
It sounded like Dith already had visitors in his room, she didn't recognize the tones, other than the deep voice of her friend, mostly speaking in what she would easily guess was his native language.
opening the door, the blond peered in curiously before taking a step in.
Her eyes moved from two people, older couple standing in the room, to Dith.
"I hope this isn't a bad time?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:56 pm
"Rosie!" Dith beamed at the sight of his young friend, exactly the person he had really been hoping would come to see him actually. "This is an excellent time," he insisted without a pause. "These are my parents, Il'ya and Konstantin. Мама, Папа, This is my dear friend Rosie." When the lanky pair turned to look at Rosie Dith widened his eyes and mouthed 'Help me!'

"Ahh, so this is Rosie!" Konstantin sounded nothing like his son; his accent was every inch English and he moved over with a smile to offer her his hand in greeting. "We've heard a lot about you, all good I can assure you." As he came closer it would become apparent that even if his build was a mystery Dith's height had come from somewhere; the old man was at least six and a half feet tall.

"Mh, yes. Dima spoke of you often," Il'ya confirmed, but if anything her accent was steeped deeper in the motherland than Dith's was. With a click click of stilettos she too crossed the room, almost equalling her husband in height thanks to the four inch heels making her a very tall woman in her own right.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:41 pm
From their age and the way they spoke, Rosie would have made the guess as to who they were before Dith had introduced them.
Her eyes widened in interest as she stepped into the room when he invited her in with enthusiasm, unable to keep from smiling at the larger man, moving it in turn to each of his parents as they were introduced.

the mouthing of 'help me' did not go unnoticed, and was met with the arching of her eyebrows in a mild surprise before she was then faced with Dith's father.

"Oh~" the younger trainer beamed, blushing a little and holding her hand out to take his in greeting "Dith has told me a lot about you as well, its such a pleasure to finally meet you! I wasn't sure I would ever get the chance to" She replied with a level of polite excitement.

The man, tall and kind looking, Dith's father, just the presence of him made her smile.
As his mother stepped over Rosie looked to her, blinking once as she took in the tall women, who's presence gave Rosie the impression of stern importance. This was a powerful women, Rosie could tell, and she too made Rosie smile, something about her reminded her a bit of her own mother.

The blond dipped into a polite curtsey "I'm really flattered that he spoke about me, He's been such a huge support to all of us, a true friend."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:17 pm
Looking down at Rosie Il'ya was a study in metal; iron and silver severe bun and a gilded steel gaze. As she listened to the girl she did not soften but the razor edge of her mouth did curve up into a scimitar smile. "Ahh, well I would expect no less. He has been trained to fight when it is required. I am glad that some of the younger generation have learned to do the same. Come Konych, we should allow the young lady some time with Dima."

Behind Il'ya's back Konstantin waggled sculpted eyebrows at Rosie. A moment later however he was moving to the door with a smooth smile for his wife. "Your wish is my command, my dear rapier."

Il'ya clicked her tongue and waved a hand at him. "Flattery will get you nowhere Konstantin. Come!"

Konstantin waved. "Byeee!"

With that they were gone, and Dith flumped back against his pillows with a little laugh. "Rosie! My saviour!" Though the huge man was pale, had dressings down his right arm and covering the right side of his face plus an IV in his left arm he seemed almost himself. Tired perhaps, perhaps a shade wan of smile too but mainly just an expansive man happy to see one of his favourite people.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:25 pm
Waving back at the couple made their way out of the room, Rosie turned to Dith with a giggle at his vocal expression of gratitude.
"Where they being worrying parents?" She asked with a light smile, walking up to the large man to stand by his bed side so she could greet him.
"How are you feeling? Any better? Do they still have you on a lot of drugs?" She asked, remembering the last text he had sent her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:26 pm
"Just a little," Dith replied with a little laugh. "And I am on much less drugs now, I don't even remember texting you." As for feeling better, well he supposed he did. A lot less in shock about it all but still not quite able or willing to really think about what had happened. "Mmmh, yes," Dith continued after a short pause, "I do feel better. I can focus on things now without zoning out, and they cut out the morphine so I don't feel queasy anymore.

"Anyway, how are you? Are you okay?" Shifting into a more upright sitting position Dith opened his arms for a hug. "Mind the IV by the way, if you pull it out they will send in an intern to put it back," he grinned. "I have huge veins so its easy practice, and also I work here so they like to make them practice on me anyway."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:46 pm
She giggled lightly nodding her head "I still have it actually, if you want to see it."
when he opened his arms for a hug she moved to accept it, pausing when he pointed out the IV, glancing down at it and paying attention to where she was putting her own arms as she hugged the larger man.
"I'm glad that you're feeling better, I was worried, I think the last thing I remember was just seeing a lot of blood."

smiling weakly as she looked down at the IV in his arm, "At least you can tell when the interns are doing it the right way." she offered with an amused smile "well, not that you're more aware."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:30 pm
"...Yeah." Dith sighed, chewing at his lower lip unconsciously. "If they keep getting it wrong and I get sick of it I'll have it off them and do it myself." Ugh. "I saw it later in my sent messages, my message that is." How exactly did he go about bringing this up? He knew he needed to, or later on she'd find out anyway and wonder why he hadn't said.

"It all could have been worse, with everything considered," he went on hesitantly after a few moments, giving Rosie a tight smile. "Lucky I have thick bones I guess." That wasn't even close to it, but it was a strange thing to have to say. Was there some kind of humorous segway he could take into it?... Nooope, not at the moment anyway.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:11 pm
Leaning forward a little as he spoke, in the appearance of listening, her eyebrows arching slightly, joined with a very serious nod at his mentioned of his thick bones. "Maybe everyone should start drinking more milk." a light grin
spread across her lips keeping it up though she tried not to recall the last time she had seen him.

"Did you hear from the League yet?" she asked, shifting the subject a little "We managed to get six Rockets into custody, just our group alone. So it sounds like we accomplished something good. At least for a start."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:22 pm
At least she was smiling. Even if all wasn't completely okay with Rosie she was managing a smile and that wasn't nothing. And his father would tsk at him for that double negative. "Never a bad idea," he agreed, answering her smile with one of his own. "Is good for you, all sorts of vitamins as well as your calcium.

"And yes," a little nod, "they came by to see me.... I gather our team was the most successful out there that day, and we brought in an elite too. I can't imagine he will give up useful information but... well Team Rocket down one of their high flyers is good in itself, da?" It was still a drop in the ocean, what they had done, but driving Team Rocket out of their base? That could lead to something big in the end.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces