Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:23 pm
✖ Шelcome to ϺY page ✖

Ðø NOT post here. Doing so will lead to my unpleasant rage and you forever being hated.

Maybe I won't hate you but I am serious. Don't post here.

This will be where I will be posting up characters. Some will be in use, few will be reserved, and many will be open for takers. I will also add characters here that just come off the top of my head so I don't forget them later.

Little bit about my role playing

I do a lot of role plays that include supernatural, dark, insane touches. Otherwise I seem to loose interest for some reason.. I never have normal role plays resembling real life... WHY would I want to role play real life?

I can post six + paragraphs while role playing. It just depends really. I never do one liners though...

I love drama and any forms of issues to happen in role plays. (I love making trouble~)

When it comes to my characters, I can play nearly anything. A sweet guy, a rude guy, a dumb guy, a guy that is insane in every way possible, a happy guy. No matter what though, SOMETHING is weird about my characters.

I can make custom characters to fit role plays. I can even modify these characters to fit them into a role play. Just ask me! I don't bite. That hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:25 pm
IN USE - TAKEN

User Image

ȾøЬỵ Ȼɭαɾҡ

ℳყ age: Eighteen
Ǥеɳɖеŗ: Male
Яαϲе: Just a plain, average human.
Şеҳυαȴίţỵ: Homosexual
Ҏøşίʈίøɳ: Uke..

ℬίøℊŗαҏℎỵ: Toby comes from a pretty basic background. His mother was a doctor and his father owned a very large music industry. The best in the world actually. So Toby, he had to admit, was very spoiled. He didn't act like a total brat though. He just understood that things couldn't always go his way, and he couldn't always have what he wanted. So this made Toby fairly easy to put up with. Anyways, while Toby had the spoiled childhood, it made him a bit weaker to the real world. At home, he was so comfortable because he had nice servants, a body guard, then they were all his friends while mother and father were away at work 24/7. Outside of that huge house though was like a huge world of war. People didn't give a damn about who you were, or that you had tons of money. They saw you as the average worm and if you were weak like Toby was, you got pushed around to the max.

That's right, Toby became that one wimpy kid getting bullied. It was a daily thing to be tossed into dumpsters, or to be locked into a locker. Toby got pantsed once in a while. He was beaten up and bruise pretty much daily. You know what though? Toby couldn't do a damn thing about it. Teacher would tell him to toughen up, then his parents were never home. So Toby literally had no one to go to. This led Toby into becoming a depressed little loner. He'd eat lunch alone, he'd work alone, he'd walk alone. Everything he did was on his own and out of the eye range and hearing of everyone. Which you know, wasn't really a bad thing. It just made Toby grow pretty lonesome.

Then Toby got into music. Music became his passion and he couldn't seem to pull himself away from the whole music scene. He ended up mastering guitar, drums, and the piano along with having an amazing voice. Once he started his own music, his father suddenly started to pay attention to him. Yeah, great. Father finally noticed his son. It was because of Toby's talent though. Not who he was. Either way, Toby's father started to use Toby for money. Toby was an amazing music artist. So his father plastered Toby all over the place. This then led to Toby becoming quite popular by a lot of people, he had someone at every corner wanting him to themselves for a while. Lot's wanted autographs, and gave him gifts. It was actually pretty great.

For once Toby became that popular guy instead of some wimpy, little kid. Well... Toby still was a wimp. Just not a little kid anymore. After he became famous, Toby got a big group of friends and a loving boyfriend. He was one of those typical tough bad boys and ever so sexy.. That's not why Toby loved him though. He was a really nice guy under that tough shell. When Toby's boyfriend left though, it sent Toby into a depression that he had never been able to pull himself out of. Then when his father passed, it sent him into an even further rut. However he did have a large amount of money, a large business and a mansion... Again. With all this stuff you'd think someone would be happy. A number of people would kill for everything that Toby has. However, Toby is not happy at all. He's probably the saddest person you'd meet. He just covers that up as best he can with a smile. After being alone in that huge mansion for such a long time, Toby is looking for someone to replace his ex..

Ҏеŗşøɳαȴίţỵ: Toby is a bit of a mix of things. He has his moments of being extremely shy. To the point of blushing, hiding, and total silence. Then he has his really cheery, hyper side. When you wont be able to get him to shut up. He also has a little prankster inside of himself. So be warned. Outside of that though, Toby is depressed.. Very depressed. So it wouldn't be odd if you found him crying somewhere. Over all though, Toby acts like he just doesn't care at times. He's very nice though, and really does care. In fact, he'd go around the world then back for someone he cares for.

ℒίкеs:
Loves music
Candy or anything sweet.
Horror films. Even though he is a wimp about them..
Tough men, because he's a wimp.

Ðίsℒίкеs:
Sour anything
Being yelled at
Silence
Big dogs (Unless it's Bandit -his dog-, or Lucifer -Tristan's dog-).. or spiders..

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:25 pm
IN USE - TAKEN

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» ℛøŗỵ ℳαţℎеωs «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈-┈━═☆

ℳყ age: Nineteen

Ǥеɳɖеŗ: Male

Яαϲе: Werewolf/Element being

Şеҳυαȴίţỵ: Homosexual

ℬίøℊŗαҏℎỵ: Ever heard one of those sad stories where a perfect child was born into this world, but their parents found the child a disgust? This one probably comes from the worst background of a home life like that. Only, there is reasoning for it. Rory's parents both had black hair, one parent had blue eyes, while the other had green eyes. When Rory was born, he was totally different from both parents. Rory had sandy colored blond hair, and golden eyes. Due to how strange and oddball-ish that Rory looked, his father refused to accept the fact that Rory was his son. Rory's father didn't even believe that Rory was his son. However, Rory really was. His mother even tried begging Rory's father to accept the baby but, Rory's father just wouldn't do it. His father had started getting angry about this, arguing with Rory's mother day by day, accusing her of cheating. Then it got as bad as Rory's father beating Rory's mother over this..

For seven years of Rory's life he dealt with a drunken abuser as a father. The scares would prove to you just how bad his father was too. It wasn't until Rory's mother finally realized that Rory's father wouldn't accept Rory that she left. Not before Rory's father started to be a abusive but after he became abusive.. Anyways, Rory's hard life didn't even stop there either. Even though his mother finally moved them away to just have it be the two of them. His mother too wouldn't accept Rory. Day by day she call him a freak, or a devil, or worthless and say that everything that's happened was all his fault. So Rory believed it. Rory honestly thought that he was a naturally born horrible person, ans would grow up to be one. Learning he had powers only added to how bad of a man he started growing up to be.

Around the age of fifteen, Rory started to notice very strange things about himself. Like when he became angry especially. He'd notice things like light bulbs would explode, water would start dripping from the cracks in walls, or fire would randomly start somewhere. Even though he thought it to be impossible, Rory wasn't even human. Somehow, he was born into this world as an elemental being that came from two human parents. Rory wasn't complaining about the powers though. He used them to create so many problems. For example, if he was having a bad day instead of normally beating the day lights out of some kid, he would do worse. He'd beat them up and then use his power against them. Like burn them, or zap them with electricity. Anything that'd hurt really.. Rory was the school's worst possible scenario for a bully. He mentally abused, he very roughly physically abused and he didn't care about anything, or have anything to really loose. So nothing stopped him from being so cruel.

Once Rory got into highschool, his span of who to bully along with techniques just grew further and became worse. It had gotten so bad that that not even the teachers, or other staff members would watch over him to make sure nothing too bad happened to other students. Why? Rory would beat on them too. Even though Rory was the worst jerk, he ended up with a lovely little boyfriend. They dated for a year and Rory swore that he'd marry the man someday. Rory failed to realize just how much his own rough exterior affected his boyfriend though.. So the man left Rory. Rory begged, cried and begged even more for his lover to stay, saying that'd he could change. The other just wouldn't have it though. That upset Rory and by accident, his body overcharged with power and didn't know how to handle it all. This lead to that charge of power to strike Rory's lover and killed him. Just before dying though, Rory's lover had tried to push Rory and beg him to run away. Rory couldn't even understand why though.. Very soon Rory came to discover why his lover told him to run.. From behind them, a very large wolf came charging at Rory. This overly sized wolf was a werewolf and the alpha too. Rory accidentally killed a werewolf that belonged in this alpha's pack.

Rory couldn't manage to get away and was attacked --brutally-- by this alpha and plagued with werewolfism. Forever he was bound to walk the earth with this curse, alone. He made a few promises to himself after that night. First was to never use his powers, second promise was to NEVER get close to anyone ever again.

Ҏеŗşøɳαȴίţỵ: Rory is what you would look at from a distance and think, "Oh, he looks like a nice guy" and if you have seen interviews of him even, you'd think he was a nice guy but he's not. He doesn't care about others and doesn't even care about himself either. Rory doesn't look around to beat people up anymore like in the younger days. Hell, he doesn't even get into too many fist fights anymore. That doesn't stop him from threatening you though. Beyond that bossy, though guy rock star attitude though, all he wishes for is love. He had never been wanted by anyone and that's all he really wants. The tough guy exterior is just a strong facade. Not who he really is.

ℒίкеs:
Music
Dogs
Tea
Being surrounded by fans

Ðίsℒίкеs:
When people asks about his scars
What he is
People who complain
The full moon
His glowing golden eyes....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:31 pm
Editting~

User Image

Elmer Banister

Species: Eh... Could be a unicorn at the moment. Nah, he's a lab experiment that was tainted by a demon. So an abnormal human/demon experiment? Yeah..

Sexuality: Homosexual

Personality: Whoa, oh boy.. Here we go. Little Elmer's personality... The most important and self explanatory trait of Elmer's is that he is completely, in all ways, f*cking MENTAL!! Elmer is just down to the bone insane. He can't tell reality from non-reality and often times you will find him speaking to the TV like they actually hear him. He doesn't only talk to the TV though.. He thinks his reflection is another person.. Elmer tends to have some serious mood swings; which also depends on how he is being treated. If you are kind, he'll be kind as well... In his own way.. Elmer is a bit (really) childish and stubborn. Outside of that, Elmer looks quite shut off from people (he is..). It's not very often you'll find him speaking to anyone. Not totally by his choice though. Who would actually WANT to talk to someone that speaks to themselves constantly, swings from one mood to the next, and claims that someone is stuck in another reality.. (Poor Elmer it's YOU stuck in another reality....) Though it may be hard to even picture, Elmer was highly intelligent, could be civilized (to a certain extent) and could take care of himself no problem..

Bio: Elmer isn't actually a normal human.. Well, not because he's insane though. He wasn't brought up into the world like a normal child would have been. His mother and father couldn't get pregnant with a child so they signed up for this program. All they needed was his father's sperm and the lab would do the rest from there. Nine months later a baby boy was taken from a tube. His eyes were a smokey dark gray color, his hair resembled the gray and black ashes, then his skin was pale white, and he had dark black bags under his eyes. Straight from the tube his creators could just tell that something went horribly wrong. I mean, the baby looked more dark and devilish than like an innocent little baby.. Still though, they had to give the baby to it's parents.

It would have seemed that no one could tell Elmer, or his parents about why Elmer was a screw up child. To be honest, no one even seemed to know. Even if someone knew though could this really be corrected? Elmer was already fully developed and growing by this point. So all his parents could hope was that sending him to see therapists, putting him on medication and sending him into school with normal children would somehow fix Elmer. It would have seemed that all this actually ruined him further.. His parents would often times get talked to by teachers that Elmer scared the other children or sat in a corner by himself. Then teachers would complain about Elmer never completing work.. With the therapists, Elmer just switched from one to the next because the last would get sick of Elmer.. Then medications seemed to dull his insane attitude and mood swings. Normally this medication brought out a slightly more twisted and dark side of him though..

So Elmer's life seemed to be just as tossed around and confusing for him as his mind was to everyone around him. Was trying to correct his mental state all that necessary though? Elmer was born in this state of mind, there for he was normal and everyone else was odd. To him at least. Over all though, Elmer just wanted to be left alone, or just loved and accepted for who he was. He knew that in other's eyes that he wasn't normal. Did that mean that everyone needed to make all of his decisions and treat him like a five year old though? Elmer was mental yes, but he could function, he was highly intelligent (abnormally intelligent actually) and could talk to people in a civilized manor. He just chose not to. Besides, all this "help" people tried to force on him just made him worse.

Extra: His hair depends on the type of Elmer you get for the day. Black hair equals the twistedly dark and insane Elmer. Smokey grey equals the normally insane level of insanity Elmer then the white hair.. White hair equals an almost normal acting Elmer.. ALMOST normal...

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:41 am
User ImageUser Image
What our birth certificate says.

Names: ℒandon (to the left) and ₤ogan (to the right) Seymour
Birth Date: December 29th. Logan was birthed first. (However no one knows but them.)
Identical Twins: Both have pitch black hair, light gray eyes, pale white skin, and a birth mark under their left eye about the size of a pinky nail and in the shape of a little heart.
Species: Shifters. Creatures that can mimic other creatures by transforming into them. Their genes were obviously altered somewhere along the lines..
Mother: Unknown.
Father: Unknown.
Born in: They were found outside an orphanage..

Ask Us Questions, and We'll Say

Our ages: Both Eighteen.
Any nicknames: Besides the typical 'double troubles' no..
Our Sexual Preferences: Men.
Position: Landon is definitely an uke. Logan bounces back and forth though.

Things Landon likes: Being with his brother, obviously. He's also a big fan of music. Candy in general. Chocolate milk, cool aid. Dying his hair white.
Things Logan Likes: Being around Landon, though sometimes it would seem otherwise. He's a huge fan of danger, and the thrill of being bad. Sour candy only. Strawberry milk, and lots of monster energy drinks.

Things that Landon Hates: Sour candy.. Being caught in bad situations (thanks Logan!). People who are full of themselves. Guns, needles, bubbled wrap, (it scares him..). Most people. ANYONE who threatens himself or Logan. It's pretty much a death wish.
Things That Logan Hates: When others complain about what he does. Just like Landon, he hates if anyone threatens himself or Landon. If it's that serious, he will attack no hesitation.

Little Details Typically Discovered Over Time

Looking Close: None of them have bellybuttons and are highly sensitive about it.
How Landon Could Be Described: At first, Landon's very shy. He'll avoid looking at you, he'll be a little hard to talk to. One major deceiving detail about Landon is how weak he'd appear, or how innocent he'd appear. One fault he had was how easily teased he was or how sensitive he was. Logan was easily upset, angered, and easy to make cry if you knew how to do it. He wasn't a very emotionally strong male. Which was why it shocked people when he'd eventually bite back, stand up for himself and push someone else around. It wasn't too often that Landon would get too aggressive with someone, but he had his limit like anyone. That point of break? Yeah that. Other than that, Landon loved to break rules and be bad just as much as Logan. Landon just never started anything. You could say he was more so a "go with it" type instead of one of those "I'm starting sh*t" types.

How Landon Could Be Described: Logan is for certain the bigger rebel of the two twins. He loves finding things stupid to do that's often against the law or that would piss off majority of anyone. He's very brave and fearless.. Nearly. Only one thing puts him into fear. Other than that though.. Logan is not that easy to tease or break. He has a very strong wall built up. Never will you find him loosing his cool, crying, or getting all that upset. It takes a lot to break him. If you studied closely it would become apparent that Logan is a protector. He protects his brother with his life, and doesn't let people mess with Landon if he can help it. If he's fond of someone he becomes protective over them as well. Though most of every detail about Logan spelled out "Bad boy" he was a nice guy. He didn't really try to hurt peoples feelings. Nothing he ever said was intended to be mean. He simply joked in teasing manners.

Opening Up Their Back Stories: This one was a bit mysterious indeed. None of them knew where exactly they were born, who their true parents were, if they had siblings or even other family somewhere. As far as they new, they were truly all they had and fought tooth and nail to keep each other together. From the very day that they were taken into an orphanage life was a mess. They were too often ignored in the orphanage that took them in. At least by people looking to adopt. Often times someone would only want one of them, but if separated each baby would become severely ill and cry all day or not make any sound at all. So as far as sticking together, it wasn't too hard. No one dared try to separate them after awhile.

Even though they claimed to not know anything in detail of their past, they knew many things.. Dark things. They just chose not to speak of any of it. Ever. Not even to each other. All that they'd tell you is that they lived in an old orphanage for a good portion of their lives. At the age of fourteen they were adopted by a rich vampire couple and put into the best of schools. Logan and Landon would always be switching around schools though.. They had this knack of getting into serious trouble.. Despite that fact, their adoptive parents kept them and loved them regardless. Even so, the twins felt no really attachment and ended up moving out together to live else where, so it was just them. Currently they each co to collage. Logan goes mainly for all the collage crazy parties though while Landon actually tries his best so he can get a good job eventually.. Someone had to.

How they look naturally together
Inside the spoiler
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:22 pm
User Image

Name: Lyric Moldova

Nickname(s): Oh many... Very many. None of which is polite to say in front of a crowd.

Personality: No no, looks aren't deceiving when it comes to Lyric. However, don't get him wrong. Lyric is not a bad boy, he's a bad person. Believe it or not, there is a difference. While most 'bad boys' can be be quite attention craving and trouble seeking, Lyric is nothing like that. For one, he doesn't crave attention. In fact, he could care less if everyone ignored his pointless existence. Then for trouble seeking? Forget it. Lyric never really looks for trouble, or purposely does stupid things. Sometimes he just happens to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time. In any case though, yes, Lyric comes off as cruelly rude. Or “Harshly honest” as he would say. Lyric's personality resembled one of a bully, so it wasn't unexpected. Sadly enough though, Lyric more than often times comes off as heartless.

Depending on the situation, you will see Lyric's twisted humor. Fortunately to those who don't spend much time with him, will have only scratched the surface of Lyric's twisted mind. Lyric had a very, very, morbid sense of humor. Nothing classified as “sick” would come across as disgusting to him. Everyone was aware of the whole Saw series correct? That movie that people were tortured and killed in? Yeah.. Lyric smiled, laughed, and enjoyed everything about that movie. Perhaps, yes... Lyric needed some help correcting his mind. OH WELL.

Now hold on, if you haven't already run from him. There was yet a sliver of hope with Lyric. Hidden under his rough exterior was a more -eh- acceptable side of him. Maybe Lyric was like any troubled soul. Maybe he did care for love, or being accepted by at least someone.. You should all just be warned though, you mess with him at your own risk. If you are really interested in gaining his friendship, or even stealing his heart; You'd need to just need to stick around him. Persistence eventually broke anyone's walls.

Biography: Really? Why? Why would anyone want to hear the past that made Lyric who he is... Fine. A long time ago Lyric was born October 30th. He was a cute blond haired and smokey eyed baby. Yes, a baby. Such a cruel young man was once innocent enough to be loveable, and cute enough to be cuddled. Lyric used to get along well with children as an infant. He didn't judge, and accepted all for what they were. He was this way because his mother and father were raising him into being a sweet, well manured man someday. He was headed in that direction too. Unfortunately his story took a turn for the worse.

Lyric never wanted to head into details, but some terrible things had happened to him. At the age of nine Lyric lost his mother. He spiraled down into a deep depression over the death of his mother. He slowly started to become totally shut off to the world around him. He didn't care for school, he didn't care for relationships, friends, family.. Whatever it was he didn't care about it. This wasn't all over his mother's death though. Within the month of his mother's death, Lyric's father as well changed dramatically. The man blamed Lyric for her dying, the man became a horrible drunk, abusive, and cruel. Your average piece of sh*t made father of the year to this man.

Years later Lyric was finally taken from his father and put into a foster family. Of course, Lyric couldn't manage to stick with one family. Or even be adopted for that matter. You see, being with such a horrible man, in horrible surroundings, and having lost his mother all caused the young man to change in order to make it through all this. He had become rebellious when he was just fifteen. His 'bad boy' years. He looked for trouble, broke the law, got in fights, drank, smoke, dig drugs. You name it and Lyric had probably done it. At least out of it all he found out he preferred males over the ladies. BUT, that was outside the point. Throughout being fifteen and sixteen Lyric had bounced around to at least twenty families.

On a lighter note, Lyric did end up being adopted close to when he turned seventeen. Lyric wouldn't admit it, but he really wanted to be in a functioning family. In order to be adopted Lyric wound up toning himself down. To his parents and sibling, he'd be much nicer. So much so that Lyric was considered quiet the gentleman around the house. Or an, 'obedient child'. As much as he could have been at least. In school or just outside of his little family he was an entirely different person. In other words, Lyric was himself outside of his family life.

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items