Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:16 pm
I'll do either yuri or yaoi 3nodding

I promise that I am at least semi-literate. If my grammar is not up to par with your standards, then I do apologize. You can consider this small bit of writing to be a sample, although my grammar level varies depending the type of character I'm using. Smarter characters will have a greater vocabulary while I'm using them, whether it's the dialogue or the actions of the character. If you're interested, then please reply! I'm always up for a good roleplay.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:45 pm
Hullo dear!

Clearly I've found your post! I would love to know of any ideas you have, I'm always looking for new partners to play with. I've been role-playing for years and am definitely literate. I can adapt to my partner and whatever their comfortable with.

Let me know if you're curious!  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:13 pm
Alui Vitae
Hullo dear!

Clearly I've found your post! I would love to know of any ideas you have, I'm always looking for new partners to play with. I've been role-playing for years and am definitely literate. I can adapt to my partner and whatever their comfortable with.

Let me know if you're curious!

Alright! Hmmm... Is there anything in specific that you'd like to do an RP? Like a genre that you would prefer? (Ex. Comedy, horror, historical, sci-fi, fantasy, supernatural, suspense, ect.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:18 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

Alright! Hmmm... Is there anything in specific that you'd like to do an RP? Like a genre that you would prefer? (Ex. Comedy, horror, historical, sci-fi, fantasy, supernatural, suspense, ect.)

I typically go with a blend of suspense with either supernatural, sci/fi, fantasy, or action. I tend to write seme, but I can play uke as well. I write relatively edgy characters, most of the time, but I don't necessarily have to, depending on what you prefer. I am very flexible on pairings, though.  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:31 pm
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira

I typically go with a blend of suspense with either supernatural, sci/fi, fantasy, or action. I tend to write seme, but I can play uke as well. I write relatively edgy characters, most of the time, but I don't necessarily have to, depending on what you prefer. I am very flexible on pairings, though.

Let's see. Most of the time it seems to be science fiction that end up with in either roleplaying and writing in general. Other times it's supernatural or horror when coming up with ideas for things such as RPs and fanfiction. I can't I usually do anything, since I'm kind of new to this whole roleplaying thing. Right now I'm doing two RPs and starting possibly 3 more. I have characters that are seme, uke, and seke, mostly seke. I can definitely do an uke character if you want, no problem. My characters generally fall under certain archetypes: tsundere and kuudere, occasionally dandere. They seem to be the easiest for me to write, the ones that don't always express what they mean. There's this one character that I've had for awhile and I'm just dying to her her for something. Maybe in an RP?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:42 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

Let's see. Most of the time it seems to be science fiction that end up with in either roleplaying and writing in general. Other times it's supernatural or horror when coming up with ideas for things such as RPs and fanfiction. I can't I usually do anything, since I'm kind of new to this whole roleplaying thing. Right now I'm doing two RPs and starting possibly 3 more. I have characters that are seme, uke, and seke, mostly seke. I can definitely do an uke character if you want, no problem. My characters generally fall under certain archetypes: tsundere and kuudere, occasionally dandere. They seem to be the easiest for me to write, the ones that don't always express what they mean. There's this one character that I've had for awhile and I'm just dying to her her for something. Maybe in an RP?

Okay, so would you prefer a science fiction? I have quite a few characters already that can be put into a sci-fi role-play. I am totally okay with facillitating you using your character! I'm up for m/m, m/f, and f/f any time, really.  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:57 pm
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira

Okay, so would you prefer a science fiction? I have quite a few characters already that can be put into a sci-fi role-play. I am totally okay with facillitating you using your character! I'm up for m/m, m/f, and f/f any time, really.

I actually have a couple if them that I've been meaning to use. The first one is a girl of the name Hibiki Morita. She has green hair and brown eyes, not very tall, and slender. She falls under the category tsundere, but possesses a lot more tsuntsun traits than deredere. Meaning, she's much more aggressive than affectionate. She has a hard time controlling her temper and uses a lot of profane language, so I won't have as much of a diverse dialogue with her as I would with the other. She also has a bit of a matyr complex, so she's willing to sacrifice herself to save a stranger. Since it's a yaoi/yuri guild, this would be an fxf...

The other one is a boy character who is very different from the one above. The opposite, so be exact. His original name was Muse, so I think I'll keep it for the sake of the RP if I had this one. He's a bright and cheerful sounding guy, but he can be a but of a schemer of the inside. You never know what's going to happen and he'd always keep you on your toes as he is a bit if a prankster. Although he appears to be hyperactive, he's actually quite level-headed on the inside. I literally made him out to be a demon disguised as an angel. He was written as a foul to Kami, another character that I'd describe if you'd want. This one almost matches up with yandere, but is a bit more complex than that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:17 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

I actually have a couple if them that I've been meaning to use. The first one is a girl of the name Hibiki Morita. She has green hair and brown eyes, not very tall, and slender. She falls under the category tsundere, but possesses a lot more tsuntsun traits than deredere. Meaning, she's much more aggressive than affectionate. She has a hard time controlling her temper and uses a lot of profane language, so I won't have as much of a diverse dialogue with her as I would with the other. She also has a bit of a matyr complex, so she's willing to sacrifice herself to save a stranger. Since it's a yaoi/yuri guild, this would be an fxf...

The other one is a boy character who is very different from the one above. The opposite, so be exact. His original name was Muse, so I think I'll keep it for the sake of the RP if I had this one. He's a bright and cheerful sounding guy, but he can be a but of a schemer of the inside. You never know what's going to happen and he'd always keep you on your toes as he is a bit if a prankster. Although he appears to be hyperactive, he's actually quite level-headed on the inside. I literally made him out to be a demon disguised as an angel. He was written as a foul to Kami, another character that I'd describe if you'd want. This one almost matches up with yandere, but is a bit more complex than that.

I'm more than happy to set up stories with your characters! I normally use my own OCs in Role-Plays, and I have a lot. I'm totally fine with f/f, as I said before.

So what genre are each of these character set in? I can find characters to match up with yours better if you have a specific genre picked out for them.

Also, I am totally available for doing multiple role-plays, I've got quite a bit of time between courses in school.  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:38 am
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira

I'm more than happy to set up stories with your characters! I normally use my own OCs in Role-Plays, and I have a lot. I'm totally fine with f/f, as I said before.

So what genre are each of these character set in? I can find characters to match up with yours better if you have a specific genre picked out for them.

Also, I am totally available for doing multiple role-plays, I've got quite a bit of time between courses in school.

Alright! Hibiki would most definitely be in an action Roleplay, as she is a warrior-type. She fights with a sword. She would fit into the supernatural genre mostly because I originally intended for her to be a bleach fanfic OC.

As for Muse/Alphons (his second name) I drew him as a kind of 'angel' character. He would fit into any if these genres; comedy, action, horror, sci-fi, or supernatural. I had a plot that he was in that was under the genres sci-fi/horror/supernatural.

Kami/Kin/Quinn is kind of an interesting character because I don't have a defined gender for him/her. I've pictured him as both, but it depends on the plot on which she is. Kin, as I most often call her as a girl, is a bit calmer than the originally character Kami. I used the name Quinn when referring to him as a guy, but never actually used this character for anything. Then I had 'Kami' when I wasn't sure, but I drew 'Kami' as a girlish guy... Same genres as Muse  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:08 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

Alright! Hibiki would most definitely be in an action Roleplay, as she is a warrior-type. She fights with a sword. She would fit into the supernatural genre mostly because I originally intended for her to be a bleach fanfic OC.

As for Muse/Alphons (his second name) I drew him as a kind of 'angel' character. He would fit into any if these genres; comedy, action, horror, sci-fi, or supernatural. I had a plot that he was in that was under the genres sci-fi/horror/supernatural.

Kami/Kin/Quinn is kind of an interesting character because I don't have a defined gender for him/her. I've pictured him as both, but it depends on the plot on which she is. Kin, as I most often call her as a girl, is a bit calmer than the originally character Kami. I used the name Quinn when referring to him as a guy, but never actually used this character for anything. Then I had 'Kami' when I wasn't sure, but I drew 'Kami' as a girlish guy... Same genres as Muse

Sounds perfect! I have a few characters we could match up with Hibiki, if you would like descriptions of them.

For Muse and Kami, would you like to do sci-fi/horror/supernatural then? I'm guessing that means a kind of set in the future setting with supernatural elements? Horror is super easy for me, though you'll have to tell me how much gore and pg-13 to R rated things you're comfortable with. I can tone it up or down depending on your preferences.
I think I have a few characters that would work with these two, though I might want to get more clear on their sort of story-lines before I'm sure.  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira

Sounds perfect! I have a few characters we could match up with Hibiki, if you would like descriptions of them.

For Muse and Kami, would you like to do sci-fi/horror/supernatural then? I'm guessing that means a kind of set in the future setting with supernatural elements? Horror is super easy for me, though you'll have to tell me how much gore and pg-13 to R rated things you're comfortable with. I can tone it up or down depending on your preferences.
I think I have a few characters that would work with these two, though I might want to get more clear on their sort of story-lines before I'm sure.

Kami and Muse are based off of the angel and demon on your shoulders- telling you what to do- image. Although it has a twist. Kami is a demon who isn't eve land Muse is a mischievous angel. (I'm using Muse/Alphons for another RP now) Those two bicker when together, so it's amusing. There will most likely need to be some rated R content for any of these characters. They would need a character that's trying to get something, to reach a goal. Either of them would help in some form or another. Kami would be more logical, but wouldn't do anything bad to get what you want. Muse, on the other hand, would get his hands dirty and do some pretty suspicious things to get what he wants.

Hibiki would be a protector with snsd temper  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:40 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira

Kami and Muse are based off of the angel and demon on your shoulders- telling you what to do- image. Although it has a twist. Kami is a demon who isn't eve land Muse is a mischievous angel. (I'm using Muse/Alphons for another RP now) Those two bicker when together, so it's amusing. There will most likely need to be some rated R content for any of these characters. They would need a character that's trying to get something, to reach a goal. Either of them would help in some form or another. Kami would be more logical, but wouldn't do anything bad to get what you want. Muse, on the other hand, would get his hands dirty and do some pretty suspicious things to get what he wants.

Sounds like a cool idea! I think I have a character or two that would fit well with the idea for Kami and Muse. Do you have a specific setting you like to use them in?

And I think I have the perfect character to work with Hibiki. Would you like me to add some descriptions in?

Also, do you prefer to play in threads, PMs, or some other way? I'm very flexible.  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:27 pm
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira

Sounds like a cool idea! I think I have a character or two that would fit well with the idea for Kami and Muse. Do you have a specific setting you like to use them in?

And I think I have the perfect character to work with Hibiki. Would you like me to add some descriptions in?

Also, do you prefer to play in threads, PMs, or some other way? I'm very flexible.

I do better in threads, sometimes I forget what I wrote before. I'd like a description, if you don't mind... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:43 pm
ShiningStar KiraKira
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira

I do better in threads, sometimes I forget what I wrote before. I'd like a description, if you don't mind... 3nodding

Perfect! Sounds great.

So for Hibiki's pairing, I have Kat (Katriana) Varras, who's very much a tsundere because she doesn't remember any of her past and has this gut feeling that someone is coming after her. She's actually a time-hopper who used to be a part of a gang of sorts who, when she escaped, destroyed her memories in the process of trying to catch her. She's deadly and is an expert thief, but because she can't remember who she was, she's very frightened and feels very guilty whenever she sees what she's done. Normally I have her waking up in a back alley confused and injured and accidentally killing someone. I actually have a profile all made up for her already, since she's one of my OC's.

As for Kami and Muse, I've got a couple ideas, and I might make a new characters, since most of my characters tend to be grungy, rough stand-alones. I could concievably make a character who's in danger because of my OC's, and is desperate enough to ask for help from other forces.  

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:03 pm
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira
Alui Vitae
ShiningStar KiraKira

Perfect! Sounds great.

So for Hibiki's pairing, I have Kat (Katriana) Varras, who's very much a tsundere because she doesn't remember any of her past and has this gut feeling that someone is coming after her. She's actually a time-hopper who used to be a part of a gang of sorts who, when she escaped, destroyed her memories in the process of trying to catch her. She's deadly and is an expert thief, but because she can't remember who she was, she's very frightened and feels very guilty whenever she sees what she's done. Normally I have her waking up in a back alley confused and injured and accidentally killing someone. I actually have a profile all made up for her already, since she's one of my OC's.

As for Kami and Muse, I've got a couple ideas, and I might make a new characters, since most of my characters tend to be grungy, rough stand-alones. I could concievably make a character who's in danger because of my OC's, and is desperate enough to ask for help from other forces.

Sounds great! Although, it doesn't have to be someone who's in trouble necessarily, but that'd be interesting! I have a full profile on Alphons, who will be known as muse.... Right here  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff